Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB (932 Views)

Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by hisexcellency34: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Former military President, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) has debunked rumours making the rounds that he passed on in the early hours of today, describing the report as fake news.

A statement by his spokesman, Prince Kassim Afegbua reads “It has become consistent fake news for quite some time now wishing our own IBB, the one we easily refer to as “the last don” of Nigeria politics, dead. The “fake news bill” would be a suitable response to this category of fake news carrier. IBB is very much alive and bubbling. He just started attending to friends and associates who came to see him today, Sunday, 15th December, 2019 right here at his Minna Hilltop mansion. He is full of life and in his characteristic bubbling mood.

May Allah forgive those who wish IBB dead. God is the giver and taker of life, not humans. Death, as the irrevocable end of all creation, will surely come to everyone some day and at the appointed time and hour, but to deliberately spread fake news and wish someone dead, is to take humanity to another bizarre level. May Allah forgive them. IBB, by the special grace of Allah, the omniscient and omnipotent One, shall live to fulfill his journey and destiny in life, to the consternation of those who are always wishing him dead. This is about the third time this year.

We wish to thank those who took time to reach out to us, home and abroad, to find out the truth. We thank you all for your love, care and concern. May Allah grant us all good health, sound mind and long life. Amin.

http://independent.ng/breaking-i-am-still-alive-ibb

Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by N2an2a: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maradona the tormentor of Major General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by Sunofgod(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good news......as there is one more tyrant we need you to eliminate.
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by beresponsible(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Death don near when you wake up in the morning and read of your death in the news. Time to meet all the people wey you don kpai

Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by blakid(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
U been dead or alive no help anybody Mr Babangida.....
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by Lagosfinder(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fake news is a problem government must handle
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by Brandstudio01: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by helinues: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
It is time to regulate our social media

Enough of all this fake news
Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by somtookeke(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
*IBB’s rumoured death fake, he is alive – Spokesman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ibbs-rumoured-death-fake-he-is-alive.html

1 Share

Re: Breaking: I'm Still Alive, Not Dead - IBB by surgical: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Sunofgod:
Good news......as there is one more tyrant we need you to eliminate.
He did his best that time as a patriot but Nigerians love for tyranny made them bring back the tyrant with their own hands and the tyrant major general is doing a good job tormenting their soul

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Sunk Into A Hole By Gen TY Danjuma / 4 Reasons Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Celebrate Yet As Its Economy Overtakes SA / Six People Die After Attending The Burial Of A Coronavirus Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.