Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,692 members, 7,938,091 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent (17222 Views)

Luxurious 5 Bedroom Duplex, Fully Serviced With A Pent Floor / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Windows fixed.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pop works ongoing.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2020
grin
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Marble work.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Front view.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
. Marble work...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
For the marble work to come out this way, patience and attention to details is key.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
. backview

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:48am On Sep 04, 2020
Doors.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Pop works ongoing.

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Stairway.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2020
. contact us for your construction services.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by waslag: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Great job. Can you send me pdf of the project breakdown to me please on waslagib@gmail.com. Also can you handle a project in Moniya Ibadan.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
waslag:
Great job. Can you send me pdf of the project breakdown to me please on waslagib@gmail.com. Also can you handle a project in Moniya Ibadan.

Yes I can handle project in Ibadan.
Would send the pdf
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by akinola98: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
raymondFirstborn:
. contact us for your construction services.
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)

Nice Job
I like the design too
What is the cost of building similar?? From foundation to finishing
Kindly send me cost breakdown; floor plan ( with measurements) and if available interior 3D to jimmyakins@ymail.com
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
akinola98:

Nice Job
I like the design too
What is the cost of building similar?? From foundation to finishing
Kindly send me cost breakdown; floor plan ( with measurements) and if available interior 3D to jimmyakins@ymail.com

Ok would do that soon.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by akinola98: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Ok would do that soon.

Not seen yet as promised
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:46am On Sep 06, 2020
akinola98:

Not seen yet as promised
Sent.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by solostar1: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Sent.

Just found this thread today and blazed through the pages.

I must commend, you did a nice work here/there. Am still in wonderment over the construction cost.

Would like a copy sent to my mail joshuasolo92@gmail.com

Also where is the location of this project?
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
solostar1:

I must commend, you did a nice work here/there. Am still in wonderment over the construction cost.

Location is in Oshogbo.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by waley007(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Ok would do that soon.
bro I will like that too, kindly send to kennyb2k60@yahoo.com

Hope to call u to work
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
waley007:
bro I will like that too, kindly send to kennyb2k60@yahoo.com

Hope to call u to work

Sent
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
solostar1:

Sent
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pent Terrace.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
View from our neighbors

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
Pop TV stand in place.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by akinola98: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Sent.

Seen . Thanks
Not the sort of plan am interested in ... but it is nice
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by waley007(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

Sent
thanks , but you only sent a piece, page 19 of 19 only... How about the rest
I need to do a total review before I call u to work
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
waley007:
thanks , but you only sent a piece, page 19 of 19 only... How about the rest
I need to do a total review before I call u to work
What I sent is the summary page. If you are okay with the overall cost , then I would forward the full breakdown.
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by waley007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=raymondFirstborn post=93653527]
What I sent is the summary page. If you are okay with the overall cost , then I would forward the full breakdown.[/quoteif I'm not I won't ask you to send the total breakdown, though you stated 15m here
Re: Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=waley007 post=93653858][/quote]

Because of COVID19, we are not able to import most of our materials. Suppliers that have the materials have increased their prices. Iron rods and aluminium products have gone up too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things To Know Before You Hire An Architect In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege / 10000 AK47 How Much Will It Cost And How Can I Get It Delivered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.