Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Your partner might be the problem of the relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your partner might be the problem of the relationship (337 Views)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Signs Your Partner Might Be Cheating / Seven(7) Ways To Tell If Your Partner Might Be Manipulative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your partner might be the problem of the relationship by Dbullofficial: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
once met a lady when I was unemployed, she was still trying to gain admission so she was always at home with me and we started a relationship. To me I finally found someone that loves me but I totally wrong what really happened here was SITUATIONSHIP. The only reason she was with me was that she was bored and lonely as hell. The way a lady that just got a new job in a new environment, meeting a new challenge, new friends, guys admiring her everywhere and totally overwhelmed will behave in a relationship will be different from when she is sitting at home lonely and unemployed without meeting new guys. let me give you an instance if you start a business the way you will treat customers when you hardly have a customer will be different from the way you treat customers when you have thousands of them. That is why some times a lady will snub you and after some months she will start calling you and also a lady that seems to be available to you at the start of a relationship will just start ignoring you later. I once had an experience after service with a lady i was dating in the junior batch when I finished service i was lonely, bored and I seem to have all the time and attention for her, she on the other side was overwhelmed with service and hardly return the attention. Then months later I got a job and the table turned she was the one doing the disturbing. What I am trying to say is you might meet a lady when she is overwhelmed with attention and it looks as if she is not interested in you but it's not you it's her that is the problem. I have a lady like that that was always always forming for guys but when she was almost becoming evening newspaper she slept with anything just to get a man of her own. That's how it is sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Your partner might be the problem of the relationship by Jummyfreee: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow what a comprehensive write up. Makes alot of sense

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / 6 Tips On How To Maintain Good Health / A Simple Question For The Feminist And Mgtows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.