Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group (2560 Views)

Nigerian Politicians Are Digging Out Hidden Naira Notes / Every ethnic group has right to Rivers governorship – Amaechi slams wike / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by Balogunodua(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2019
JonDon12:

Fulani can never come to the South East. They can try to starve us as they did in the Biafra War but it will be hard for them no matter what. Now the SW is a different matter, they already conquered the SW, religiously and politically. All they need is to do it physically.

Refer to http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/18/hausa-yoruba-traders-clash-cause-lockdown-lagos-abeokuta-expressway

You will never see that in Iboland. Not to embarass Awon Yoruba but to warn you. You have compromised your security and future. If you have ears listen, If not, na your own business be that.
You mean same southeast where fulani are beheading people, or enugu, imo and ebonyi is no more southeast, you people are chest beating.
Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by nisai: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Rekhina:
My dear good Yoruba ,ur people are d one helping fulanis with this grave digging of a thing
Haba grin grin
Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by AdekunleScience: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
DuduNegro:

As the case of Deji Adeyanju and Omoyele Sowore has proven to me, mere catch phrase and media support is insufficient to reverse the political and psychological damages done to the Southerners by years of imbalance in Nigerian Citizenship. Likewise, propaganda and bragging in the style of Nnamdi Kanu is ineffective to deal with the North. I do not occupy a position that allows me accessibility to resources and intelligentsia needed to deploy reconnaissance and surveillance and exploit their ongoing weakness. I know exactly what to do, I just don't have the manpower under me to do it. It requires a very discreet and stealth physical presence on the ground, in their midst, not on social media or on radio.
Wow you just spoke my mind. I wish people like us could come together to form a secret society that can be used to achieve these objectives.
Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by Afamed: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rekhina:
Googi love see wat this one is saying? grin grin
He is Igbo because he decide not to be radical like afamed n co ba? He use to be though but along the line something went wrong!
This your grammar though!!! Shm

Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by googi: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2019
Shey na true true, l hia say Gambari kill 19 Fulani. Yoruba say no case.

Shey na true dem dey fight?
Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by Dedetwo(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2019
googi:
It started with capturing Hausa Seven States.
They move to One North to capture Middle Belt.
Now declared Nigeria open from Northernn borders for Fulani RUGA.
They want Sharia in the Constitution.

As long as they have traditional Ally in the South since Independence, it will work for a while.

Unfortunately, any region now has access in the world market to arms.

Northerners need some wise men to stop digging their own graves. Boko Haram that started against the South has backfired badly in the North.

A word is enough for the wise

You missed the recent occurrence. They fooled the minorities mainly so-called Christians from the northern region of Nigeria, Yari.ba of the southwest and minorities in Midwestern and eastern regions to join the war efforts against Biafra. What actually propelled the Fulani into this position? The answer is Nigeria/Biafra war which they have turned into gradual process. Now, Nigeria is open season to any Fulani and Arab.
Re: Fulani Are Digging Their Own Grave For Every Ethnic Group by googi: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Must everything be about Biafra?

When Fulani fooled and captured Hausa Seven States on corruption and excesses, was there Biafra?

Let Igbo that want to be Biafrans be and those who want to be Nigerians be. Biko.

Dedetwo:

You missed the recent occurrence. They fooled the minorities mainly so-called Christians from the northern region of Nigeria, Yari.ba of the southwest and minorities in Midwestern and eastern regions to join the war efforts against Biafra. What actually propelled the Fulani into this position? The answer is Nigeria/Biafra war which they have turned into gradual process. Now, Nigeria is open season to any Fulani and Arab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Mobs Capture 2 Military Hilux In Aba , Parade The Street - Pics / Governor Wike Approved The Construction Of A 6th Flyover In Rivers State / PDP Ends El-rufai’s Dominance In Kaduna, Wins Assembly By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.