Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (41653 Views)

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB / Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Rolex66: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
The stone cold insensitive tyrant doesn't budge over things like this.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by icankel: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
with the whole drama happening in Vila we should all ask ourselves if GMB is really there not to talk of d entire nation
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by sayisayi(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2019
soberdrunk:
It's getting harder by the day being a Buhari supporter, they nearly gave me mob beating yesterday for defending President Buharis economic policies...... The guy that was buying me beer and peppersoup stoppendangry

Only that beer and drunk go make u halla for PMB
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by BlindedIrony(m): 1:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Oh wow!

The power outrage has been fixed. The high mortality rates of pediatrics and geriatrics have dropped. A bag of rice has dropped to affordable rates. Road potholes are a thing of the past. Federal armed groups (police, army, navy and other unintelligent employed sociopaths on payrolls) are operating within the archaic boundaries of the Nigerian constitution. Politicians have stopped buying your family members' votes. Angels took a dump in broad daylight. Yara Yara Yara!

How the hell does this sour version of a poor man's attention to garner publicity change the lives of millions of miserable Nigerians, huh?

You have no electricity. You wonder about the next meal time. You have no job; the shit you called a job keeps you up at nights. When you are up at nights, you think about things you could be or not; your fear for tomorrow puts you to sleep faster than the volcanic cupboard you called a room. Am I right, Nigerians?

You pay all sorts of taxes: water that never come, roads with valleys of death, security that robs you at gunpoint, waste disposal service that dumps the trash next to your old mother's house, and electricity. Oh electricity! The only time you came close to the kind of electricity that lights up a whole city was during lightening storms in last raining season. Yet, you lay on that sweat-ridden century-old pass-me-down mattress to fight on a post about a noble fool renaming his son's name because he just started feeling the heat after almost four years. The world is not surprised. What else could we be doing? Thinking and planning for a better society for all Nigerians? Na lie. Our Nigerian politically naive and docile Nigerian brains cannot code on that level. You know it.

It probably explains why you are not nice here, Nigerian. You worked/walked all day in the scourging sun, while sweating goo dark as your ignorance. You probably had the bones on your arse dislocated during a transport to a job due to nasty potholes. On your way home, you had to kiss the arses of police bums who want a piece of your hustle. Smiling like a pet sheep, you handed it over while saying, "Thank you, Sir!". You got home, slumped onto a loyal twelve year old sofa, and thought about what you could have been. I understand. Trust me! My dog does the same, when he thinks about wolves.

Where do you get the strength and audacity to be a superman/superwoman on social media, O Nigerian? I know you. Go and have a seat! The last time I checked, you still give money to police at police stops. You cannot stand up to a soldier who slaps your parents, wife, husbands and kids infront of you for looking at them. Don't worry, you are not alone. Millions of us are with you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I would give away my civil rights too, if everyone was doing it. Isn't that why the market mad man is the only mad man in the market?

Have I gotten to your nerves yet, my fellow spineless bastards?

I understand that you are frustrated. It is no reason to verbally attack your fellow Nigerians. I know you want to make a point. Construct your argument and let's gauge the size of brain. Listen seriously... If you are going to post something, post something that affects us all as a people. Some things like Nigerian mosquitoes are afraid to bite us now. Or why we still have polio. Perhaps, talk about how much your family members' votes were bought for. Maybe throw in some salt on to reveal why each part of Nigeria has exactly the same problem- YOU!
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by technicallyrich(m): 1:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Zooposki:

You did not see the map or are you blind?
speak for yourself or stfu old full.
I am more niger deltan than u and i support biafra.if you dont like it commit suecide.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by odehaj: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2019
And a goat must die...? Wetin concern goat inside the matter biko?
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by enemybulldozer(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2019
CASTAGNE:
buhari asslickers won't like this
ngeneukwenu, Buhariguy, buhariadvocate, sarrki, Area4Area, quotasystem, okoroawusa, abdul5 and the host of them.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Zooposki(f): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

speak for yourself or stfu old full.
I am more niger deltan than u and i support biafra.if you dont like it commit suecide.

I never said I did not support Igbos to get their Biafra. I just don’t want my state to be among their Biafra. Now who sounds like a full. Seems you have a low level IQ.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Adeh08: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
These is absolute hate speach
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by technicallyrich(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Zooposki:

I never said I did not support Igbos to get their Biafra. I just don’t want my state to be among their Biafra. Now who sounds like a full. Seems you have a low level IQ.
biafra is not igbo,biafra is ss,se and some part of middle belt like idomas,igedes,igallas etc.
If you are from these places,then you are or must be a biafran.
Or travel out or commit suicide.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2019
who wan father failure?
chai!!
is God not wonderful? cool
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Zooposki(f): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

biafra is not igbo,biafra is ss,se and some part of middle belt like idomas,igedes,igallas etc.
If you are from these places,then you are or must be a biafran.
Or travel out or commit suicide.

Nope, SS and Middle Belt not included. Come and force us na. We will deal with you guys. I use to support but you guys commit too many crimes. I don’t want my new country Niger Delta to be a pariah.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by technicallyrich(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Zooposki:

Nope, SS and Middle Belt not included. Come and force us na. We will deal with you guys. I use to support but you guys commit too many crimes. I don’t want my new country Niger Delta to be a pariah.
you will deal with me that is from ijaw.i will take that as a joke.
The world biafra come from the ijaws.
I will advice you to speak for yourself.apart from me i know many so called niger deltans supportin biafra akwa ibomite,deltans etc.
I also jnow igbos against biafra.
The thread is dead already so i wont reply again.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by baganas: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
bonnyhope:
PMB had millions votes in the same katsina
Yes o. If there's another he'll still get it. Fact!
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by Zooposki(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
technicallyrich:

you will deal with me that is from ijaw.i will take that as a joke.
The world biafra come from the ijaws.
I will advice you to speak for yourself.apart from me i know many so called niger deltans supportin biafra akwa ibomite,deltans etc.
I also jnow igbos against biafra.
The thread is dead already so i wont reply again.

Whatever. Bye. Don’t let the door hit your ass on your way out.
Re: Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Racoon:
shocked A bad market is a bad market.No two ways about it.Change have moved to next level but it's no more tolerable.Same failure our SW brethren are dying for because of political expediency?
True!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.