Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed (1236 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Are you a story writer,I mean fairy tales?

Hmmmmmmmmm,

i'm a realist not credulous follower of pairs!

So it's all about what moves you to TRUST (BELIEVE) in what you're claiming NOT just a supporter of what's infused in people's head for no just purpose!
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Maximus69:

So prove you're an intellectual by respectfully and peacefully drawing the attention of pagans to come and worship Allah!

Whenever i see them do all those disgusting things, i too feel touched but with pity for them because 99% of them were born, bread and brought up in paganism yet they were taught that they're worshiping the true God!

This move of all out insults on their Gods won't yield anything positive but violence!

And that's how intolerance and terrorism became the trademark of Islam throughout the earth, a religion that our forefathers taught us that was meant for PEACE! undecided
Stop wasting your time. There are no insults in my post only Bible verses. If I lie you can prove me wrong! If you can't prove me wrong you can't deter me.
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 5:12am On Dec 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

Jesus would judge all murderers.

But Jesus too was an acute murderer who will judge him? Prince of killing!
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 5:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Maximus69:

It's the power to reason and convince your audience to act wisely that quantifies you as an intellectual.
NOT just provoking them by insulting their Gods!

No matter what they worship, remember that God has PERMITTED them to live with their beliefs, so if God respects them as intelligent creatures, you too need to respect them as well.

So to help them reason, you need to be as cautious as a serpent and harmless as a dove! Matthew 10:16

The good name of Islam has been tarnished due to the intolerance and irrational attitude of most of our scholars. Even within Islam, we can't single out one PEACEFULLY group and yet we are saying our religion is for PEACE!

Of course i can deceive others if there is something to gain from it, but i can't continue deceiving myself for no just reason!

That was the main reason why i left Islam in search of a better performing organization that's truthfully propagating LOVE, JOY and PEACE!

Today i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and i can prove to you convincingly that apart from this group, no religion on this planet is for PEACE in the REAL sense! smiley

Whoever will reason will reason! Everything I posted can be verified in the Bible. Whoever is lazy to even check it out is not an intellectual. Whoever creates an excuse for himself against the Bible verses is deluded!
JW are not even Christian to many Christian denominations!
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 17, 2019
Concerning the issue the OP raised, one needs to ask thought provoking questions to help the offender realise his errors, that's another problem our brothers in Islam have when dealing with legal cases. You can't accuse someone and at the same time become the judge, you need to allow the accused to make his defense if he's got anything worthwhile to say!

God actually commanded the Israelites to kill those people for a genuine reason and that reason is what we all need to know.
During that time, the earth has not been populated like this, yet people drag territories and it's always the survival of the fittest.

God had already pleaded with all those nations before the arrival of the Israelites. First of all, we need to know that all the nations under the heavens are descendants of Noah according to the scriptures, so all humans supposed to be one family. But those nations were worshiping idols (demons) and God wanted to use the Israelites as an example to prove that humans need spiritual guidance from the one and only true God.
So the land God promised to Abraham is Canaan.
Abraham also had other sons like Ismael, Zimram, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah. All these children also have descendants and their descendants wants to claim the land of Canaan too since they're Abraham's offsprings.
Isaac (Abraham's second son) had two sons too and the second son (Esau) also had descendants who are claiming rightful ownership of Canaan.

They've been fighting and killing one another over the territories before the arrival of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt.
So how did God pleaded with all these nations?

God FORCED Pharaoh (the most powerful ruler on earth at that time) to release the Israelites WITHOUT a military! This is the greatest evidence that the Israelites have the backing of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So any nation that hears they're coming to take the possession of any land supposed to vacate such place without hesitation!
If it's the Egyptians that asked any of them to vacate Canaan of course all these people will disappeared without a single word! So what makes them stand to challenge the nation (Israel) whose God ridiculed mighty Egypt WITHOUT an army?
That's why JEHOVAH the God of Israel gave his people the order to SEND ALL THOSE NATIONS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE, after all they are from the dust and they'll sooner or later return to dust!

God bless you!
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

Whoever will reason will reason! Everything I posted can be verified in the Bible. Whoever is lazy to even check it out is not an intellectual. Whoever creates an excuse for himself against the Bible verses is deluded!
JW are not even Christian to many Christian denominations!

This is another evidence that you lack intelligence my friend!

As an intellectual, before you saying "this person is not qualified to be called a teacher"

You need to study to know the answers to

(1)What's the job of a teacher?

(2)How can we quantify the efficacy of a teacher?

(3)Who are his students to see how effective his teaching ability?

(4)Are his students actively practicing what the faculty teaches?

So my friend, it's not from the mouth of failures that you will begin quantifying the school or teacher that is doing his job! You and i know (according to the scriptures) that there is only one God, therefore if you're now backing the utterances of "those who claims God is three in one", what are you trying to do? cheesy
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Maximus69:

This is another evidence that you lack intelligence my friend!

As an intellectual, before you saying "this person is not qualified to be called a teacher"

You need to study to know the answers to

(1)What's the job of a teacher?

(2)How can we quantify the efficacy of a teacher?

(3)Who are his students to see how effective his teaching ability?

(4)Are his students actively practicing what the faculty teaches?

So my friend, it's not from the mouth of failures that you will begin quantifying the school or teacher that is doing his job! You and i know (according to the scriptures) that there is only one God, therefore if you're now backing the utterances of "those who claims God is three in one", what are you trying to do? cheesy

You keep mentioning the fact that I lacked intelligence. So in your wild wisdom you are intelligent? You are not a Christian so stop mentioning me!
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Concerning the issue the OP raised, one needs to ask thought provoking questions to help the offender realise his errors, that's another problem our brothers in Islam have when dealing with legal cases. You can't accuse someone and at the same time become the judge, you need to allow the accused to make his defense if he's got anything worthwhile to say!

God actually commanded the Israelites to kill those people for a genuine reason and that reason is what we all need to know.
During that time, the earth has not been populated like this, yet people drag territories and it's always the survival of the fittest.

God had already pleaded with all those nations before the arrival of the Israelites. First of all, we need to know that all the nations under the heavens are descendants of Noah according to the scriptures, so all humans supposed to be one family. But those nations were worshiping idols (demons) and God wanted to use the Israelites as an example to prove that humans need spiritual guidance from the one and only true God.
So the land God promised to Abraham is Canaan.
Abraham also had other sons like Ismael, Zimram, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah. All these children also have descendants and their descendants wants to claim the land of Canaan too since they're Abraham's offsprings.
Isaac (Abraham's second son) had two sons too and the second son (Esau) also had descendants who are claiming rightful ownership of Canaan.

They've been fighting and killing one another over the territories before the arrival of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt.
So how did God pleaded with all these nations?

God FORCED Pharaoh (the most powerful ruler on earth at that time) to release the Israelites WITHOUT a military! This is the greatest evidence that the Israelites have the backing of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So any nation that hears they're coming to take the possession of any land supposed to vacate such place without hesitation!
If it's the Egyptians that asked any of them to vacate Canaan of course all these people will disappeared without a single word! So what makes them stand to challenge the nation (Israel) whose God ridiculed mighty Egypt WITHOUT an army?
That's why JEHOVAH the God of Israel gave his people the order to SEND ALL THOSE NATIONS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE, after all they are from the dust and they'll sooner or later return to dust!

God bless you!

God is a good killer! Good! bye.
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

God is a good killer! Good! bye.

Just know today that true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) have what it takes to teach you the TRUTH about God!

God is great! smiley
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
AntiChristian:

But Jesus too was an acute murderer who will judge him? Prince of killing!

Someone Said: “How can you justify God killing everyone in a flood?”

Ray Answers: God doesn’t have to justify Himself to anybody, because He is God. Everyone will die, because the Judge of the Universe has proclaimed our death sentence. We are the ones who need justification, not God, and we can be justified through repentance and faith in Jesus.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 16 December 2013 ·
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Someone Said: “How can you justify God killing everyone in a flood?”

Ray Answers: God doesn’t have to justify Himself to anybody, because He is God. Everyone will die, because the Judge of the Universe has proclaimed our death sentence. We are the ones who need justification, not God, and we can be justified through repentance and faith in Jesus.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 16 December 2013 ·

So why was Jesus running about when his creations was about to kill him?

Even the angel appeared to Jesus' parent telling them to flee with baby Jesus. Was he not God the controller & manager of death then?
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by akeensbussy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Religion is still a Scam..all of you are just agueing on a story u are told and brainwashed with. None of you was there to witness it. Whether they really happened or false none of you where there.

Adorunmoto ni everybody.
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by sulasa07(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
akeensbussy:
Religion is still a Scam..all of you are just agueing on a story u are told and brainwashed with. None of you was there to witness it. Whether they really happened or false none of you where there.

Adorunmoto ni everybody.
Were you there when your mama gave birth to you?
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by akeensbussy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Were you there when your mama gave birth to you?
No correlation! I have seen my mother countless time and she told me stories by herself.
Have you seen Jesus or Mohammed before? Angba oromo ediye e lowo iku, oni won je ki oun re akitan lo je. A un wi iru, oun wi iiru
Re: Praise Jesus For Having Babies Killed by sulasa07(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
akeensbussy:

No correlation! I have seen my mother countless time and she told me stories by herself.
Have you seen Jesus or Mohammed before? Angba oromo ediye e lowo iku, oni won je ki oun re akitan lo je. A un wi iru, oun wi iiru
Don't get me wrong,but some kids get stolen and the parents lie that they bore them and the kid believes until something causes them to reveal the secret.Do you get the correlation now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Gets Married (Photos) / COVID-19: More Prominent People Will Die – Primate Ayodele Tells Nigeria / Why Is Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.