Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,233 members, 7,919,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Hit My Wife - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Wife (69523 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Wife by midnighter(f): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
victorian:
She never know anything yet.. She's still a kid.

Anyways Op, don't beg her again. Let her stay with her parents for a long time. Later only she go call your number when her mom is tired of buying baby food and pampers including feeding her join.. In fact her elder brother will be the first to mock her, and go back to you.

It's simple logic.

Most People even families don't like extra mouths to feed and cloth.

When I hear ladies nag and nag and nag until the husband either slaps her or box her to keep quiet, I sigh and I'm like the wife doesn't value her face or body. Personally I hate nagging.

Silent treatment is how I handle things . I hate noise

They will now ask you if you can really be a woman or if you're just a man using female photo cheesy

Somebody chased a grown man around and around his house, got what she was looking for and then went crying to her parents, does it make sense?

If you don't enter keke can keke driver carry you

Nobody should beat anybody but then nobody should go looking for beating if they don't want it. This is not a perfect world or romance movie where people do exactly what you want or expect

If she just asked him where he had been and he snapped and started raining slaps on her then I could understand but these beans get serious weevil. How can you claim right after provoking somebody

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by marcus0123: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Brother just go apologise and bring your family back period

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by kennylesy122(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
will his begging return her blood back to her body? Will it undo the beating? What is sorry when the trust is broken? You people think other people must regard your "begging". You act as if his begging is heaven and Earth. When he was drawing her blood he should've known that begging doesn't heal wounds
Ok so you agreeing she should leave her matrimonial home cause of a little Rift right ?.
I rest my case An Accident is an Accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if not her husband that slap her if it’s another person for example they report to the police and he got arrested would that Return the Blood back Abeggiiiii Shakara is good but too much shakara dy burn body.
He at fault 70% But that doesn’t require Leaving ur matrimonial home.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
how do you know the apology is enough when it was not you whose mouth was hit and bleeding? I'm sure you wouldn't say this if it was the man whose face was hit.

No individual should engage in self abasement and grovelling. Any woman who expects that her husband should jettison his self respect to satisfy her vengeful pride; regardless of what he did to her; is just not worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
patjane:
Please Make sure you divorce ur wife after 2years of marriage, if within 1year you are able to remarry that means men have the higher chance..

Are you kidding, do you know how desperate gurls are around married men ... every sidechick prayer is 4 housewife to jus move out ... 1yr way to easy. how long did it take kemi adegbeite ex to remarry.
Re: I Hit My Wife by zimach(f): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dulpamer..... this your advice no follow at all

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by pongwa(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Let her go
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?
let her go. Two wrongs
Re: I Hit My Wife by kodakred: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
daddytime:

Not sure if the shoes where Versace though...a pix?
@ daddytime

Re: I Hit My Wife by Seunolad1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
I dnt blame you, some times wife's Provoke husband to that extent. It's has happened to me ones in my marriage of 1year and 9 months we just concealed everything after two days of begging. Since then I have never lay hands on her anymore and she has stopped shouting on me during argument. Bro dnt beg her for now give her little time to healed or think otherwise because if you beg her the same thing will still repeat itself and you may not be able to handle it.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by tiptoe1: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Unrated900:

My brother even if something must Have been happening the lady should be reasonably enough

Leaving the house to your family member does sounds right

My brother if my wife leaves the house on a mere issues to her family

Boss that’s the end

Once again don’t get married if you aren’t up to the task.

Be financially stable a bit before getting married

Because 80% of marriage issue is caused financially nothing else

Bro I'm not saying what the woman dis was right but I feel something has been going on between them before this happened. She was only looking for a little opportunity to make a decision she's been thinking about between her and her family.

Bro I even feel 90% of marriage issue is caused financial issue, I have a friend who's a Victim and I won't lie, I really feel bad for him, we can't even visit him cause his wife disrespects his friends like they're nothing.

This marriage of a thing is a complete scam, and I just hope African parent will stop looking at it as an important phase that must take place in their child's life.
Re: I Hit My Wife by zimach(f): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
madridguy:
She went into our room and locked the door , she was in there for a long time and the next morning , her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

Bros, this may sound somehow but you never get wife.

It's very easy to say. He did something very very wrong and injured the wife on top. No matter what, he should go for his wife. Yes, she and her people over reacted but you won't blame them o. She might be scared of the future. Na so e get start.
Re: I Hit My Wife by zimach(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dupalmer:
In as much as I don't support domestic violence, your effort at apologizing and sincerely promising not to repeat it is more than enough to make you guys come back to normal if she's a reasonable woman.
don't call or beg her anymore else she will see a good stance to manipulate your sorry ass forever.
She will come back in a matter of days if you ignore her but if she doesn't, find a way to make yourself happy. You can't kill yourself over a trouble she ignited. She will loose if she tries to make it a hard or competitive game.

There are many ladies young and old with very good character that will be willing to marry as second, third and even fourth wife.

Oga with this your advice, I'm not sure you are married. God forbid, what if at the process of trying to slap the woman, sth worst than this happened?? What if the woman was the one that went out and came in at 2am?? I believe they have been having normal misunderstanding and the woman never reacted this way by calling her people. There are many ladies young say? The devil you know is better o. You never jam one you go slap and you won't go free. He should have entered the room and lock himself up there. Let him go and win his wife back.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by patjane(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Every sidechick? Lol Are you calculating base on how the runs ladies in your family are desperate with married men and how dem wish for the house wife to park-our? Quote me when you divorce ur wife and about to get marry again within a year..
ericsmith:

Are you kidding, do you know how desperate gurls are around married men ... every sidechick prayer is 4 housewife to jus move out ... 1yr way to easy. how long did it take kemi adegbeite ex to remarry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by trippleKAY(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
u wee lock me outside my our(my) house [1quote author=xendra post=84940551]SMH

2am? when it's not business?
she sabi shout, person like me wey no fit shout I no go open door atall. you wee sleep there.

anyway give it time and go back to begging her she would have calmed down and thought about her life, she will come back. unless she is convinced living without you is what's best for her.[/quote]
Re: I Hit My Wife by trippleKAY(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
U wee lock me outside our (my) house
xendra:
SMH

she sabi shout, person like me wey no fit shout I no go open door atall. you wee sleep there.

anyway give it time and go back to begging her she would have calmed down and thought about her life, she will come back. unless she is convinced living without you is what's best for her.
Re: I Hit My Wife by wany(f): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
imiski:
If you were a guy or have male friends you would delete this rubbish.

She will do no such thing.are you supporting the man for hiting his wife,let him too test a slap from a fellow man and let see how it feels.he is lucky the wife is soft ,some women will retaliate back and he will then show that real man power(nonsense) at the end of the fight one person will go down,and it could be him don't doubt.stupid egoistic monkeys every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by Makeuplocus(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
If this was your first time as you said and you apologized whole heartedly like you said.
I think your wife over reacted by leaving the house

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by trippleKAY(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
I'm not surprised to see men saying she should have kept this within the family. grin na from clap dem dey enter dance. a man that can come home 2am and slap the wife that same night deserves no sympathy. na so she go keep quiet till it gets worse and he kills her.

naija men, Una try o
go marry oyibo na
Re: I Hit My Wife by daddytime(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
kodakred:

@ daddytime

Sorry bro not this...
Re: I Hit My Wife by zimach(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
gloniks:
Most of these comments are so heartbreaking, seeing also that some of these guys talking are not yet married, I feel so so sorry. Most people think the woman's action of calling her mom and brother was too far, chai, really so she should wait till from a slap it gets to punches and then one day you will beat her blue black till she dies or becomes deformed and then you see her unpresentable as a wife abi.....so her calling her family was too much but your own slap was not too much..... Thank God you said you have a female child imagine her married and her getting a slap from her husband how will you feel

So she was shouting and yelling so that justifies your actions?

you said that was the first time you came back late so I believe she had never seen you coming back that late and you don't think she must have been sick and worried about you with the security issues especially in this festive season?

You were not drunk so where you were with your friends you didn't bother about her maybe to give her a call, you didn't consider her feelings at all?

If she was the one who came back late I am sure that house would have been hot for her, I am sure you would have been soooooo angry infact even if it was just dinner she didn't prepare it wouldn't have been condoned Come to talk more of coming back late I am not judgemental here but I think a slap was too fast

And all majority of the guys here can say is that she shouldn't have yelled or she should have left you in the room or maybe she should have said "bravo my husband for coming back late" and most guys are saying you should leave her alone fine you have done a mistake continue tendering your apologies she will definitely come back that's after you've signed an undertaking never to do such again

but I shake my head for most guys
#egocentric
#violent

soon all of them will say they don't support domestic
violence

Mtcheew

God bless you for this. Some comments here are sickening. That's to tell you that some men don't value women. Not just a slap, with blood o. kaiii. In this harmattan �

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Wife by madridguy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
My sister, if this happened to someone close to me, the woman, her son and the wife must kneel down and apologize for the abomination they committed.

zimach:

It's very easy to say. He did something very very wrong and injured the wife on top. No matter what, he should go for his wife. Yes, she and her people over reacted but you won't blame them o. She might be scared of the future. Na so e get start.
Re: I Hit My Wife by kolawo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
YOUR MISTAKE.... YOUR RESTITUTION....
Re: I Hit My Wife by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
You are indeed a matured woman full of wisdom and marital understanding. If i happened to be the OP, i swear her mother attitude can end the union. I will just tell them to leave the baby for me or they go with the baby forever.

victorian:

Exactly.

Maybe she feels, she's till young and guys will still be rushing her even if she's divorced.
At least there are lots of babymamas out there with lovers.

So she feel, another man will quickly rush her like hot cake. Lol

She never know anything yet.. She's still a kid.

Anyways Op, don't beg her again. Let her stay with her parents for a long time. Later only she go call your number when her mom is tired of buying baby food and pampers including feeding her join.. In fact her elder brother will be the first to mock her, and go back to you.

It's simple logic.

Most People even families don't like extra mouths to feed and cloth.

cheesy

When I hear wives locking their husbands outside because he comes home late, such stories infuriates me. And I'm like really? She get mind o

When I hear ladies nag and nag and nag until the husband either slaps her or box her to keep quiet, I sigh and I'm like the wife doesn't value her face or body. Personally I hate nagging.

Silent treatment is how I handle things . I hate noise

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by afroxyz: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
SMH

you would lock me out of a house that I built or pay the rent?

woe betide you there.

you may lock me out of the house, but I would.lock you out of the home.
Re: I Hit My Wife by Sandypearl: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
yomi007k:

If I was the man, I would have kept quiet while she was ranting.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sometimes you need to calm down to make peace reign.
but he was not talking to her all he was doing to aplogize
Re: I Hit My Wife by Annie001: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op you did wrong by coming home late, but she should have ignored you or keep malice with you till you beg and beg, she did wrong by calling her mother but what kind of mother is that, na wa iooo

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by afroxyz: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
gloniks:
Most of these comments are so heartbreaking, seeing also that some of these guys talking are not yet married, I feel so so sorry. Most people think the woman's action of calling her mom and brother was too far, chai, really so she should wait till from a slap it gets to punches and then one day you will beat her blue black till she dies or becomes deformed and then you see her unpresentable as a wife abi.....so her calling her family was too much but your own slap was not too much..... Thank God you said you have a female child imagine her married and her getting a slap from her husband how will you feel

So she was shouting and yelling so that justifies your actions?

you said that was the first time you came back late so I believe she had never seen you coming back that late and you don't think she must have been sick and worried about you with the security issues especially in this festive season?

You were not drunk so where you were with your friends you didn't bother about her maybe to give her a call, you didn't consider her feelings at all?

If she was the one who came back late I am sure that house would have been hot for her, I am sure you would have been soooooo angry infact even if it was just dinner she didn't prepare it wouldn't have been condoned Come to talk more of coming back late I am not judgemental here but I think a slap was too fast

And all majority of the guys here can say is that she shouldn't have yelled or she should have left you in the room or maybe she should have said "bravo my husband for coming back late" and most guys are saying you should leave her alone fine you have done a mistake continue tendering your apologies she will definitely come back that's after you've signed an undertaking never to do such again

but I shake my head for most guys
#egocentric
#violent

soon all of them will say they don't support domestic
violence

Mtcheew

people.like you are only comparable to demons.

Yea, DEMONS.

the man tried to avoid altercation by going to the living room. she still followed him there to instigate him.

He reacted and you say he has no right? well, ok.

But what gives the woman the right to follow him and further instigate him despite his efforts to avoid any conflict?

is he not a human being? Doesn't he have a tolerance threshold?

Now the man starts apologising after his stupid act. throughout the night and the first thing she does is call her parents.?

well, ok. she may be right.

But what sensible MIL would come to take the daughter out of her husband's house?

She didnt even come to settle the matter but came prepared to take the wife out of her matrmonial home despite the mans pleading?

How can you crucify the man for reacting without blaming the person that caused the action?

Like I said: You are a demon.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by AdedoyinO(f): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
xendra:
I'm not surprised to see men saying she should have kept this within the family. grin na from clap dem dey enter dance. a man that can come home 2am and slap the wife that same night deserves no sympathy. na so she go keep quiet till it gets worse and he kills her.

naija men, Una try o
God

God bless you my sister. That's how it starts. Beatings today, flowers tomorrow; kick today, shoes and bags tomorrow. Na so e go continue till dem beat am enter grave.

I have a strong feeling this story is not complete. As you men will say, we have not heard her own side of the story. There's more to the issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

No individual should engage in self abasement and grovelling. Any woman who expects that her husband should jettison his self respect to satisfy her vengeful pride; regardless of what he did to her; is just not worth it.
but a man can do that? Is that what you're saying? So if your wife gave you a slap that resulted in bloodshed, she shouldn't beg you? You will be so kind as to forgive immediately? She shouldn't think you are worth it to apologize to you?
Re: I Hit My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
kennylesy122:

Ok so you agreeing she should leave her matrimonial home cause of a little Rift right ?.
I rest my case An Accident is an Accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so if not her husband that slap her if it’s another person for example they report to the police and he got arrested would that Return the Blood back Abeggiiiii Shakara is good but too much shakara dy burn body.
He at fault 70% But that doesn’t require Leaving ur matrimonial home.
and accident is a car crash, plane crash or a forest fire consuming people. Drawing blood from someone, hitting someone isn't an accident. It is premeditated. She can leave if she wishes to, because what happened is domestic violence- not an accident- and if brought to a police station, it is criminal force and he will be called a criminal and sentenced. If he touched anyone else like that it would not be an accident. He would be serving for his crime.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Wife by tabithaola(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ekene161829:
I did something I really regret. My wife and I have an amazing marriage, 2 years of marriage and we are blessed with a 7-month-old baby girl.

She is 28 and I almost 33. Last Saturday I got invited to go out by some of my work friends , I got home late 2am, so madam wasn't happy. She was yelling at me, throwing hands and screaming at me. I ignored her and left the room to the living room but she followed me and I asked her to leave me alone but she kept going which made me angry.

I took the back of my hand and gave her a slap on the mouth. She cried out and held her face and started crying and her lips was bleeding. I didn't intentionally hurt her, I just wanted to calm her down since ignoring her was not working. I said sorry, and I was literally on my knees begging her. I tried to hold her but she refused.
The rest of the night was me repeating apology or i didn't mean to hurt you. She ignored me . She went into our room and locked the door.

She was in there for a long time and the next morning, her mother and older brother was at the house and she came out of the room with her and our baby stuff and she said she was leaving me for good. I told her how sorry I was but her mother told me to get out of their faces and they left the house.

I feel so ashamed and I've never done anything like this before and I never thought I would. I don't want to loose my wife and baby. I need both of them back. Should I attempt to contact her?

What do I do?

You came late into your home,at 2:a.m to be precise. She opened the door for you to come in and asked why you returned so late.You got angry and hits her in the process. Here is a bitter truth op.
Have you thought of how much she cares for staying awake till that time?Did you think of how worried she was? Did you consider her/baby been in need of your help at the wee hour of the night?These and more questions you should ask and truthfully answer yourself. She might have overreacted but I bet you she did it out of love for you and your safety. There's always a first time to everything. You have done it,of care isn't taken, you'll find yourself doing it again.

Never you hit a woman no matter what
NEVER I repeat. Women forgive when you offend them but we hardly forget but if you smart enough, you'll apologize to her both in words and actions. I do pray to God to help me in taking wise decisions but some decisions must be made for both parties to know their boundaries.if I were to be your wife, I'll make sure I make you remember what you did wrong by giving you a reason to, how to achieve that shouldn't be your headache.
Swallow your pride and Beg your wife and her parents if you truly love her and want your wife and your daughter. Don't listen to those vomitting thrash,they endure and not enjoy their marriage,so they want more people to join them in their pains. Goodluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Wife Regrets Divorcing Overweight Husband After He Loses Weight In 12 Months Wit / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.