Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) (3555 Views)

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by Skmoda360(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2019
cucumbae:
Girls are cunning.They know how to manipulate weak guys into dropping cash.Na so this gel go dey call me" dear'my love.
Ok,I come toast her she say she get guy wey she dey roll with.Why you come dey call me your love?I noticed she did that whenever she want to tax me or she need recharge card.And me wey mumu go give her.Though she would say it romantically.
The last one wey I treat her fvck up be say she say make I borrow her #5k.You know gels na.Any money wey a guy borrow them na dash.I meet her for her location with the #5k.But I talked for my mind say I go romance her before I give her because e no easy to collect back your loan from a female friend wey come be your toaster.When I say make I romance her she bluntly refused.And I really wan give her the money.Na there I changed my mind.I tell her say make she text me her account details say I go wire her.She send am the next day begin call me I blocked her number.Truecaller just dey update me of several miss calls.Since 3 weeks she never call.
You did what she is planning to do if you had send the money...she will block you after.....
Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by jackals(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2019
cucumbae:
Girls are cunning.They know how to manipulate weak guys into dropping cash.Na so this gel go dey call me" dear'my love.
Ok,I come toast her she say she get guy wey she dey roll with.Why you come dey call me your love?I noticed she did that whenever she want to tax me or she need recharge card.And me wey mumu go give her.Though she would say it romantically.
The last one wey I treat her fvck up be say she say make I borrow her #5k.You know gels na.Any money wey a guy borrow them na dash.I meet her for her location with the #5k.But I talked for my mind say I go romance her before I give her because e no easy to collect back your loan from a female friend wey come be your toaster.When I say make I romance her she bluntly refused.And I really wan give her the money.Na there I changed my mind.I tell her say make she text me her account details say I go wire her.She send am the next day begin call me I blocked her number.Truecaller just dey update me of several miss calls.Since 3 weeks she never call.

Another broke boy spotted
Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by Littlemix(f): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2019
that's the norm.. Everyone is broke... I am damn broke too.. and her asking you for a movie-outing
ain't bad, cus no one to take her out
And moreover she ain't working; no probs if she asks you for money... At least just a partry sum of 1500...
Buh, mehn, f**k that p**ssy.
Developit:
Hi Nairalanders, please I need mature advice on this one.

I met this very beautiful girl I used to crush on during my secondary school days last Friday. We had a brief chat and I later asked for her number. She told me her phone isn't good. The screen damaged, and she can't take calls. I asked if she don't have someone I could call her through.

She said I should give her my number. I did, but wasn't sure she would call me. Throughout that day I was glancing at my phone expecting her call. She never called.

The next day was yesterday being Saturday. I was hanging out with friends at a friends shop when a call came in around 9:37 am. I answered and inquired of the caller and lol and behold it was her.

The area was noisy so I asked if I could call her back in the next 20 minutes. I later called her back an hour later. I didn't want to look desperate.

She was on another call when I called. I tried 3 times and her phone went switched off. I comot my mind for her matter.

About 2 hours later a call came in from another number. I picked and it was her. She said her phone went off, she borrowed phone from a friend and the battery died. Now she's calling from her sisters line.

I said okay and we spoke a little lengthy (I called her back). I told her I used to crush on her back in those days but was very scared to approach her. But now man has wisen up I would like to take her out on a date and get to know what's going on with her life.

She was glad and accepted the date. She told me though she have somewhere to go that yesterday so we need to hang out in the morning or probably evening time. I said tomorrow we tell.

Early morning while I was in bed she called and told me I should come to her place. I was like our place? Your parent nko? Won't the frown?

She told me her mum traveled outside the state, and her dad is off to work and would come back till 7pm. I was happy though surprised she invited me to her place on our first official meeting.

I came she cooked for me and we eat. She bought beverage drink etc. In fact she treated me well.
Then she told me I'm looking handsome these days. (Well, God created me weel. I be fine boy for real.)

Funny thing was when I can she was wearing her night dress. A short and shoulder slim cloth not covering her stomach. She was always touching her breast like it was itching her. She started rubbing her stomach like someone who over-feed.

I made a move and touched her stomach and she acted cool with it. She lay on my laps acting like she's sleepy. (I like her a lot and won't want to go to bed with her on our first meeting)

In fact, a lot happened. But then she begin to complain of being broke. She would say it and say it again. Until I gave her 1,500 cos I really want something seruous with her.

We planned to go to the movies this week, but with her compalin of being broke I have been thinking. Is sh up to something.

Please advice me....
Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2019
jackals:

Another broke boy spotted
Have you seen my bank account details that you are calling me broke?I did not do what you expect doesn't I am broke.
Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by showafrica(m): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Developit:

I met this very beautiful girl I used to crush on during my secondary school days last Friday. We had a brief chat and I later asked for her number. She told me her phone isn't good. The screen damaged, and she can't take calls. I asked if she don't have someone I could call her through.

She said I should give her my number. I did, but wasn't sure she would call me. Throughout that day I was glancing at my phone expecting her call. She never called.

The next day was yesterday being Saturday. I was hanging out with friends at a friends shop when a call came in around 9:37 am. I answered and inquired of the caller and lol and behold it was her.

The area was noisy so I asked if I could call her back in the next 20 minutes. I later called her back an hour later. I didn't want to look desperate.

She was on another call when I called. I tried 3 times and her phone went switched off. I comot my mind for her matter.

About 2 hours later a call came in from another number. I picked and it was her. She said her phone went off, she borrowed phone from a friend and the battery died. Now she's calling from her sisters line.

I said okay and we spoke a little lengthy (I called her back). I told her I used to crush on her back in those days but was very scared to approach her. But now man has wisen up I would like to take her out on a date and get to know what's going on with her life.

She was glad and accepted the date. She told me though she have somewhere to go that yesterday so we need to hang out in the morning or probably evening time. I said tomorrow we tell.

Early morning while I was in bed she called and told me I should come to her place. I was like our place? Your parent nko? Won't the frown?

She told me her mum traveled outside the state, and her dad is off to work and would come back till 7pm. I was happy though surprised she invited me to her place on our first official meeting.

I came she cooked for me and we eat. She bought beverage drink etc. In fact she treated me well.
Then she told me I'm looking handsome these days. (Well, God created me weel. I be fine boy for real.)

Funny thing was when I can she was wearing her night dress. A short and shoulder slim cloth not covering her stomach. She was always touching her breast like it was itching her. She started rubbing her stomach like someone who over-feed.

I made a move and touched her stomach and she acted cool with it. She lay on my laps acting like she's sleepy. (I like her a lot and won't want to go to bed with her on our first meeting)

In fact, a lot happened. But then she begin to complain of being broke. She would say it and say it again. Until I gave her 1,500 cos I really want something seruous with her.

We planned to go to the movies this week, but with her compalin of being broke I have been thinking. Is sh up to something.

Please advice me....

See free food, my man no chop. Well me i no dey chop free food like that sha but sometimes opptunity na once. You for collect one round make e be say. Na u dey owe am. As you never collect if she come bill you now, it means say you dey owe when you never test waiting u wan buy. My own be dont be stingy at same time dont be a maga. I can only give a girl money wey I dey use drink beer.
Re: Is She Trying To Turn Me To Mumu Button? (I Need Advice Please) by saasala(m): 12:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Developit:

Please advice me....

A young girl being too clingy and all over you in her father's house rubbing her breasts and tommy, laying her head on your laps all on the first day does not have any moral standard. All her gestures and behaviour from complain to conversation on phone to body language while in their house is whorish. She strikes me as someone who wants to be sleeping with you for money.

My verdict: Do not take her serious. 1,500 na stupid money. Continue to give her 1k, 1.5k and hightst 2k and fvck her brains out till you get tired. And in the course of doing this, please do not, I repeat it caps DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. She is not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandemonium In UNIBEN BMS Dept As Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst Male / It Takes Courage To Live This Life. / I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.