Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,574 members, 7,972,151 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:11 AM

Solskjaer – My United Team Remain “on The Right Track" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer – My United Team Remain “on The Right Track" (237 Views)

Chelsea Calls Off Pursuit, Osimhen to remain in Napoli / Bringing C. Ronaldo Back Was The Wrong Decision- Ex-man United Boss Solskjaer / Oshoala Scores Winner As Barcelona Beat Sporting De Huelva 1-0 To Remain On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer – My United Team Remain “on The Right Track" by hadedokun(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Manchester United head coach, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has stated that his team remains on the right track despite dropping two points at home to resurgent Everton.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his side had to endure a frustrating afternoon from the Everton but Solskjaer insist there is no call for alarm.

Speaking to press after the match, Solskjaer said: We’ve really enjoyed it, I think we’re on the right track. One 10-minute spell here was poor, just before they scored, but I’m not going to change my mind from before the weekend.

Read here ➡️

https://www.soccerglu.com/solskjaer-my-united-team-remain-on-the-right-track/

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About The Bundesliga / UCL Round Of 16 Draws and dates / Man City Come From Behind To Beat Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.