Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" (30149 Views)

Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
This General Buhari's regime is foolishly making a super star out of Sowore. At this rate, Sowore will most likely become the President of this country in the nearest future. In fact, he will become so big politically and so well known that it will not be impossible for him to use his popularity to upstage the ruling party soon.

SSS and the General Dictator Integrator will eventually release him. And then he will contest again against the ruling party. If he is wise he should begin to lead a political coalition asap.

I am personally happy for you Sowore. This is the fastest way to political relevance and popularity, to be so publicly oppressed by a very corrupt, partisan, dictatorial, oppressive and inept political regime... Those attacking or pitying Sowore should keep their sympathy. Here is a man going places. Before the last general elections, he wasn't this known. But now, everyone knows him courtesy of an unwise Dictator and his DSS.

obembet:

Source:https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/368276-sss-questions-sowore-for-alleged-links-to-boko-haram-shiite-movement-ipob.html#.XfctS7wPvG4.twitter

3 Likes

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by victorazyvictor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
bendutch:
He was responsible for Biafra war, 2nd world war and September 11 attack in USA. Fools

grin grin grin

I tell you

1 Like

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by maximusprime2000: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
vickydankal:
I wonder what will happen next before, they include Nigeria in 1000 ways to die
Lmao! It just too unfair to be a Nigerian now
Can someone reminds me the number of years Mandela spent in prison?

1 Like

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by tck2000(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
inoki247:
Lol dem go soon question him about the fight between Boko Haram nd Fulani herdsman say aw d fight take happen or maybe ask him how Miyetti Allah was related to Cow...
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by knightsTempler: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:

Jonathan severally met with militants. For your info, the Chief security officer of a state doing his job is not the same thing as 2 idiots having session.

Its easy for a young man who has never been a victim of the abuse of power or ever experienced or witnessed any form of persecution,to support a system of state repression and justify it in line with the thinking of those who perpetrate it.

When you personally squander your destiny like this;shebi later you will start blaming your old relatives in the village? Your parents sponsored you through school so you could come online for 30k and be talking trash. what do you use to try and quiet what remains of your conscience ?

I sympathize on behalf of your mother,my dear.
No woman deserves a moronic liability like you for a child.

Wow!

3 Likes

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol..they can't to connect him to something that will make him spend the rest of his life in jail.
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
bendutch:
He was responsible for Biafra war, 2nd world war and September 11 attack in USA. Fools
He even masterminded UN building bombing in Abuja.

When Daura secret service is at work
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
lexy2014:

How is Sowore an asset of d western powers? D FG has been rehabilitating and releasing captured BH fighters. Is that part of stabilizing d country?
You are wrong and you're docile to believe what any government official in Nigeria says.

Construct your thought
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You are wrong and you're docile to believe what any government official in Nigeria says.

Construct your thought

I have no idea what u talking about & I don't see how ur comment addresses d questions I asked
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Judybash93(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Buhari and his cabal are in a better position to answer those questions. They just want to find something to pin on him.
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by QuotaSystem: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
knightsTempler:

Its easy for a young man who has never been a victim of the abuse of power or ever experienced or witnessed any form of persecution,to support a system of state repression and justify it in line with the thinking of those who perpetrate it.

When you personally squander your destiny like this;shebi later you will start blaming your old relatives in the village? Your parents sponsored you through school so you could come online for 30k and be talking trash. what do you use to try and quiet what remains of your conscience ?

I sympathize on behalf of your mother,my dear.
No woman deserves a moronic liability like you for a child.

Wow!

Quit whining and address his post without disrespectfully dragging his mother into it.

Sowore was outrageously, extremely foolish to have been meeting with a wanted fugitive terrorist leader and hate speech promoter Nnamdi Cownu out of frustration of election defeat.

Imagine an overseas meeting between a sore loser that vowed to bundle President Buhari out of the seat of power through a bloody revolution immediately after losing an election against him, and a wanted terrorist that brainlessly vowed to cut off the President's head - what other reaction did they expect from the State Security apparatus? Flowers & chocolate?

So they really thought they could successfully collude to bring down the govt by force since they failed to do it through the ballot? Lol.

Sowore will regret his foolishness.

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by TheVictorious(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
Those lines of questioning is very appropriate. Shebi he promised to revolt and remove the government?

You hang around the babber shop long enough, you will surely get a haircut.

You're a fool for not recognizing that this is a democracy

At the emboldened: how true is that if it could not be proven to two separate judges?
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Legendguru: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Godsonjoe: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Using boko haram, and shitte is to confuse the gullible nizooerians... There main point is IPOB,.. because IPOB has said earlier that the reason DSS is still detaining sowore, is because of the meeting he held with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... So they should stop decivin themselves
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Really shocked they've not asked him for his role in the Kennedy assassination. Are these supposed to be intelligence officers? This joke is getting too far.
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Ashley86400: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
Those lines of questioning is very appropriate. Shebi he promised to revolt and remove the government?

You are part of Nigeria's problems.
One day, this excuse of a government will crumble and all those who support and condone government opression will follow them join.
Shior. . . undecided
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Delaw135: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Vortex369:
Sowore is being served to soup he helped cook.

I hope he is eating it with a smile on his lips.

I am not perturbed.
are u not tired of this line?
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Delaw135:

Never will I get tired of the nemesis of those who concocted lines to herald the second coming of the 'Messiah'. Not soon shocked
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Very good,all these are treasonable offences and he should be given d capital punishment in court,there are even evidence of him aiding and supporting boko haram activities and instigating many Shiites protest where innocent people lost thier lives
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Delaw135:

nope he will remain in jail till 2050 when bubu finally leaves office I hear d northern leaders,political bigwigs,empires ,senators are planning on a 3rd term bill for Buhari,Buhari and kyari are d best thing that happened to Nigeria imagine if pdp were still in power,I an certain that by now we would have left d world map
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:
Really shocked they've not asked him for his role in the Kennedy assassination. Are these supposed to be intelligence officers? This joke is getting too far.
his grandfather had a hand in Kennedys assassination, I read it and watched it on nat geography, John oluwale sowore was d man standing in front of Kennedy he fired at close range but d media wanted us to believe that d job was done by a sniper fron a tall building nothing like that

1 Like

Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by godofuck231: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yes rice smuggling too , he should even be tried for budget padding , nice job
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by gtown: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kylekent59:
Is their next plan to indict him??

It is now official, "Nigeria is no longer safe to live in"
Anywhere in the world, don't just cause trouble and you will live safe
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by gtown: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
qualityovenbake:
I don't get it, why is the federal government trying so hard to provide false evidence or false accusations in order to falsely prove that Sowore is guilty of treason.
why is the federal government NOT trying so hard to provide false evidence or false accusations in order to falsely prove that YOU are guilty of treason but the same federal government trying so hard to provide false evidence or false accusations in order to falsely prove that Sowore is guilty of treason?
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Riverville(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Mrexcell(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by sencekompis: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2019
netpro:

Cow brain from the North you are. ogun kill u
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by Keiyadosh: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2019
netpro:

U re stupid
Re: SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" by joshuaprice153: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2019
I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. towing service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonier Cain-Muldrow: Meet Former Prostitute Who Was Arrested 83 Times / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.