Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,924 members, 7,918,992 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju (2556 Views)

I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

[s]This is why I've refused to buy this Biafra agenda undecided

Everyone who carried on their end always chickens out undecided undecided

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu.

And another soon will yet again rear his ugly head to capitalize on the emotional instability in the SE and affinity for a new country, in order to become a Millionaire in US Dollars.

All those who sacrificed their lives at Aba during Egwu Eke 1, 2017 you all died in vain.

Lesson to all others to better hustle for their individual upliftment and leave Nigeria and Biafra for those crooks called politicians and fame-seekers.[/s]

Afonjas will never change...focus on your Deji and Sowore and leave IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu alone. We all know you all don't believe in Sowore; you are just pretending to support him to bring up to the level of Nnamdi Kanu but he can never be like Nnamdi Kanu. So, focus on him! Anumanu, Ekwesu afonja!
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
catoluy:

Afonjas will never change...focus on your Deji and Sowore and leave IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu alone. We all know you all don't believe in Sowore; you are just pretending to support him to bring up to the level of Nnamdi Kanu but he can never be like Nnamdi Kanu. So, focus on him! Anumanu, Ekwesu afonja!

Ekwensu kpoo gi oku.

Anumanu

Hapu Kanu k'ojiri gi kpata ego.

Ogbasaghi m.

If you like go and die for IPOB. You'll be buried in shallow graves and Nigerians will move on with their lives and trample on where you were buried.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by NGpatriot: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:
Lol grin
Buh ipob pigs will believe you as usual

Tailor made for them, they'll jump at any dog bone you throw at them..

They are the most gullible and fake news peddlers and consumers in the world.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by sapele914(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

Ekwensu kpoo gi oku.

Anumanu

Hapu Kanu k'ojiri gi kpata ego.

Ogbasaghi m.

If you like go and die for IPOB. You'll be buried in shallow graves and Nigerians will move on with their lives and trample on where you were buried.
Take am easy, that your curse too much, "make Jehovah take fire punish the guy immediately?".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by NGpatriot: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:

This is why I've refused to buy this Biafra agenda undecided

Everyone who carried on their end always chickens out undecided undecided

Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu.

And another soon will yet again rear his ugly head to capitalize on the emotional instability in the SE and affinity for a new country, in order to become a Millionaire in US Dollars.

All those who sacrificed their lives at Aba during Egwu Eke 1, 2017 you all died in vain.

Lesson to all others to better hustle for their individual upliftment and leave Nigeria and Biafra for those crooks called politicians and fame-seekers.

Ojukwu coward on his way out to enjoy life in Ivory Coast after running away from the battlefield and leaving his men for dead loaded his plane with luxuries and stolen loot.

Kanu did the same thing, he took off with contributions from his dumb followers to enjoy life and do tourism all over the world.

They have too many born cowards and mumu followers in that part of the country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by meccuno: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

the name deji adeyanju it's an afonja name not an ipob name , so remove ipob from your comment
hopeless afonja
he is really hopeless. An unfortunate fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by meccuno: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earlystar698:
what is stoping you from getting this thing called common SENSE.
it's like the proverbial white unicorn. Sense is far from his tribe and region.
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by meccuno: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
GreyLaw:

Conjectures without substance. So body who isn't the President or anywhere close to power tells you the government sent Kanu out and you believed him? The government killed some of his relatives and arrested his parents, burnt their house and now his mother is dead. Infact, soldiers came to kill him but didnt succeed and he has been indicting Buhari everyday. Yet you are here believing conjectures.

How are people this gullible?

Isn't it the same group that hounded and are still hounding Buhari at every turn, from Japan to Nigeria.

Una matter taya person.
if you check were he is from you will understand his stupidity.
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
sapele914:
Agitating what, travelling around the world with which funds, how much have you donated to the biafran appeal fund? What happened to the sureties of Kanu, they cut a deal with the government and let the idiot go, wasn't his brother spokesman Emma Powerful crying that they don't know where mazi is, that the Federal Government had killed him?

Only for him to surface a few months later like one john Rambo, telling lies about a fairy tale escape that no one in his inner circle or family knew about, from the hands of The Nigerian army, when he was actually a guest of the DSS. Kanu is a rogue agent of the Nigerian Secret Service, just like Ojukwu was a rogue soldier of The Nigerian army, they are at conflict with the inequality in the system they work for.

you are a fool , too dull for me to have this conversation with,

1) the funds nnamdi KANU is traveling around the world with agitating for Biafra is donated by ipob all over the world, they are rich Igbo people in South East secretly donating to ipob you know nothing about, I know a rich Igbo man who gave 50 million for ipob to hire buses and go to Abuja to protest for nnamdi KANUs release during his incarceration in Abuja

2) nnamdi KANUs was released on bail , a month to the appointed date he was meant to appear in court, soldiers stormed his house and were trying to kill him, killing his security men in the process, he secretly went into exile, just because Emma powerful came out to say the don't know where nnamdi KANU is and Nigerian soldiers killed him doesn't mean he wasn't aware of where manzi was, it was a mind game being played against the federal government, if you know the tactics to guerrilla warfare propaganda is a weapon guerrilla fighter's use to gain support from the masses against the superior enemies

3) you claim nnamdi KANU is working for Nigerian secret service? lol my friend too much of American movies has affected your thinking , go and do your research about nnamdi KANU cause you have little knowledge of who nnamdi KANU is
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
tartar9:

Is FFK not an afonja

he is an afonja but has being colonized by a beautiful Igbo woman named precious chikwendu they have 4 beautiful igbo-yoruba kids together, after marrying and divorcing 3 afonja women
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by Merit123(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Deji if you don't have anything to do must you come and lie for people in public,
Abi do you think you are talking to your children at home.
Neither you think you can disturb the government, I pity you oo.
and remember why you celebrate your last Xmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Following
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by comradewanle(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
If i tell you ko....if i told you ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by voltron14: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Deji is using style to throw his price open to agents of the state.

grin

Deji would see 2 million dollars and would reject it for the love of Nigeria?

Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by LegoxMetahuman: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
AkeNathan:
I suspect that was what was done to Nnamdi Kanu.

His online and offline campaigns against the Nigerian Fed Govt has drastically reduced.

Even his means of escape from Nigeria is questionable and impossible without a liase with the FG.
you are smart
Re: I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
so what are you waiting for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deby Appealed Nigerian Authorities To Guarant Permission To Him And His Troops / PDP Ends El-rufai’s Dominance In Kaduna, Wins Assembly By-election / /bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.