Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Win The Girl Of Your Dreams Today!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Girl Of Your Dreams Today!! (308 Views)

A Little Girl Of Four (4) Years Old Requesting To Be Sex / Am 31yrs Old, But A Girl Of 17yrs Is Begging Me For Love / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Girl Of Your Dreams Today!! by Praiseechezie: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whether you like it or not true love exists.. Some believe it's hard to find, well, that's because they haven't the right approach to it.

Today I am going to share with you all I know on how to win the girl of your dreams. If you really love her, you can win her today.

It's important you know that nothing good comes so easy, she won't just let you into her life, you need to prove to her that you are man enough, well, not only man enough, you need to prove to her that you are mature. Let's just get started....

1- CLEAN YOURSELF UP.

Research shows that 85% of single women prefer a well-dressed man over a rich one. Hey, that doesn't mean they don't like rich guys but they love well dressed men When I say "neatly dressed" that doesn’t mean a suit and tie, jeans are fine—just add a little something to make it nicer than normal, like a cool jacket or a (wrinkle-free) shirt that matches your eye color.

Well, let go a little further on colours. Different colors mean different things. You will agree with me that there are colours for men and for women. Well, that is not what interests me, my interest is matching the right colors and that is where many get it wrong. Its not just about wearing jeans and a T-shirt but making sure that those colors match. Now let's look at some significance of colors...

- RED

Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure. It has very high visibility. In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage.

-Light red represents joy, sexuality, passion, sensitivity, and love. Now when you look at the qualities of the color red, you can agree with me that it can help you win that girl. Women in general are sensitive to colours, it's attracts them.

- BLUE

Another colour I value so much is blue. Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is a masculine color; according to studies, it is highly accepted among males. Dark blue is associated with depth, expertise, and stability; it is a preferred color for corporate America.

-Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.

-Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Remember, your watches go a long way too, if you can't afford shirts, your watch colour can help you do the job.

2- DON’T BE A BRAGGART

This is where most guys get it screwed up. The world is now getting more competitive, women now have good cars, houses, and so many things you can think of. Gone are the days when a woman depends on a man, they now work hard to achieve those things.

Where am I really heading to..... Men in general or will I say, most men love to impress ladies or will I say show off.

Hey, she is not interested in your flashy car your house, your money, at some point she needs it but it is not the basics.

Got a car, a millionaire, got a house, keep them to yourself. When it comes to winning the girl of your dreams, she's not interested in your material possession, she is interested in love first. Don't get me wrong, she is interested in love first.

Click the link below to continue reading..
https://www.chidant.com/how-to-win-the-girl-of-your-dreams/

(1) (Reply)

/ Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Is Visiting A Strip Club Anti Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.