Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify (751 Views)

The Only App I Recommend To You This December. / This Is The Only App I Recommend This December / I Think I Just Mistakenly Killed My Phone! Help Here Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify by mrsports5: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
I got on instagram and searching through as I do from time to time and came across a post and decided to click through to read more: on the bio of the page was "A mega app that runs errands, perform tasks, and offer rides in all major cities in Nigeria.", I decided to download the User app from the iOS App store and can scroll below to see some beautiful screenshots.

Right from installation to requesting my first service which was totally free though as I got ₦2,000 from a PROMOCODE shared on their Instagram page not also forgetting I can also share my referral code with friends and earn ₦2,000 per each friend I refer, the experience was seamless and fun.

There were range of services to select from: Errand Runners, Cooks, Barbers, Drivers, Mechanics, Stylists, Ushers, Baby Sitters, Cleaners and many more not also forgetting the service I requested which was the Cab service.

I requested a trip from Lekki Conservation Centre(Somewhere around Chevron, Lekki, Lagos) yesterday to Ikoyi(Dolphin Estate,Lagos) and the Estimated Fee was just relatively cheap compared to the Uber and Taxify and I was surprised I could get a driver around with both phone call and in-app chat functionality to contact driver . Quick and Easy, I got into this clean Toyota Corolla 2010. The Driver was as friendly and decent. She welcomed me and requested to start the trip. I was again surprised when The Driver asked for an OTP code from me before She could start the trip. -I was like...."This looks different".

I got convinced already and predicted a safe and secure trip which it definitely was...In no time I was home. After about 5minutes later after the Driver had gone, I realized I'd forgotten my other phone in the car. Immediately I called the Driver but She then told me I could request for a lost item on my app by navigating to the particular trip through which item was lost. I did that by submitting some little description about my phone. I was dumfounded when my phone was returned to me in less than hour by some other guy who happened to also work as an Errand Runner on the platform.

Then I thought of sharing as this looks like some good Tech product blowing minds and heads grin

Well How would I end this without sharing the App's name and how you can also try this out.
It's called Anyworq app and can learn more through:

https://www.anyworq.co
@anyworq on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Re: My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify by gustav25: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Stay deceiving yourself... It's bad to believe your lies
Re: My Experience With An App I Think Can Kick Off Uber And Taxify by mrsports5: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
The app is in the store. You can check it out yourself!

gustav25:
Stay deceiving yourself... It's bad to believe your lies

(1) (Reply)

Chep Ptecno K7 For Sale In Ibadan / Samsung S8+ Swap Deal For Iphone / Used Dell Latitude E7240 Intel Core-i5 + HD Graphics + Backlit Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.