Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,541 members, 7,847,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (81223 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Made4NaijaM4N: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
A video shared online purportedly shows a wife crying after her husband caught her naked and stuck on a man while having sex.

In the video, the husband is seen confronting his wife and her lover who were on a bed. He mentioned how he suspected her of cheating so he placed "Magun" charm on her so she'll be stuck to any man she has sex with.

The "Magun" appears to have worked because the woman is seen crying while still sitting astride her lover, unable to extricate herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IxAmKJvpM/

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by ghettokid1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
waiting
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by ebuk4real(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
shocked

I think majority of women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sin is sweet, but the disgrace is "sweeter".

All these pre-marital sex sex sex sex sex...It can make someone unable to stay with one partner in marriage

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na oyinbo woman dem use magun for?
Anyways eku imura odun ooo.
Odun yi a bawa Layo ati alafia ooo.
Odun yi o yeeeee

52 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Obaiyski(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmm! She still even dey wind her waist ontop the small mighty Mr. D grin grin grin
Na singing abi na cry she dey do so?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by TheFacelessMan: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by drezzyx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wetin sex Dey cause for this world ehhnn! no be small thing
Including myself that was how I nearly kpansh somebody's daughter for office back then.
Thank God for my life.

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by EXOUSIAng: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Most women are same....
Same reason I aint getting married. My sons are enough for me, who women epp. just an extra bill....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by chariisGRACE(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=ebuk4real post=84964793] shocked

I think majority of Nigerian women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

1. If she married the man for material gains.

2. If the man's Joystick is not long enough for her

3. If she is a random fu*ker before she got married to the man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Richdad50(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by imiski(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Where are all those feminist that like calling men dogs. You won't see them on threads like this. But if it were to be a married man caught in the act you would see their ugly arses on this thread.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kheny12(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
fornication goes wrong

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by MedicH: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol voodoo and hoodoo

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Auladimeji(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
But but atheists said Charm no dey work na
I always tell them if you wanna see "Life,ask for it,you'll see and may not make it alive"

Charm pass pass

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Appelmoik(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
It's not a Nigerian video, happened in one of those francophone countries, because the language was french.

And the final thing he said was, he was going to call the police. It doesn't make sense why you should share this here anyway.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kingxsamz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Auladimeji:
But but atheists said Charm no dey work na
I always tell them if you wanna see "Life,ask for it,you'll see and may not make it alive"

Charm pass pass

So those four blurry photos posted by a blogger looking for traffic is proof that charm/juju exists?
I'm sure you didn't even watch the video.

Can you see why people always tell you your head is not correct?

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Yohh: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
That's vaginismus, forget anything called magun.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by manlawal(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

I think majority of Nigerian women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...
Is not Nigerian women watch it before commenting the language there is French

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whats going on in marriages these days?
It's getting more scary. sad
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by profilemessages: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
wanna enter hell? spend all your life on women.
someone said that the devil is a woman, I think so too!!! May God save us!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by nikkypearl(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
kingxsamz:

So those four blurry photos posted by a blogger looking for traffic is proof that charm/juju exists?
I'm sure you didn't even watch the video.

Can you see why people always tell you your head is not correct?
so u don’t believe in juju

Come closer let me show u inside life! lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kingxsamz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
nikkypearl:
so u don’t believe in juju

Come closer let me show u inside life! lipsrsealed

Wetin you wan show me?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by WildChild00(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Na oyinbo woman dem use magun for?
Anyways eku imura odun ooo.
Odun yi a bawa Layo ati alafia ooo.
Odun yi o yeeeee

Magun not dey look face sis, jeje.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by WildChild00(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Wetin you wan show me?

Stop abusing this innocent kinder....
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Roon9(m): 4:18am On Dec 17, 2019
People caught in magun are always doing style grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.