Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It (1491 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by bestofnollywood: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sensational artiste, Douglas Jack Agu, better known as Runtown has dangled a reward of iPhone 11 to anyone who finds his missing phone.

The Mad Over You singer allegedly lost his phone on Saturday, December 14 at Eko Hotel, Lagos.

It’s not clear as at press time, the circumstances surrounding the loss of the phone. But we learnt that the singer is gutted and numbed.

We also understand that Runtown’s reward promise is a lot more expensive than his missing phone. A brand new iPhone 11 pro max sells for between N430,000 and N600,000 depending on its speculations. Obviously, the cost is nothing compared to the value of the singer attaches to his phone.

A source said the singer is heartbroken over the loss of unfinished recordings and other sensitive files. “What makes this worse is that, a lot of his files weren’t backed up and this means that he may never recover it except the phone is found. Anyone with information should please come forward,’ said our source.

The singer’s friend, Joey Akan, popular culture enthusiast revealed the news of the singer’s loss via a message on twitter less than 12 hours after the loss occurred. His announcement which was retweeted by the singer is a last ditched effort to help the singer reclaim his missing phone.

Joey wrote, “PSA: Last night at Eko Hotel, my friend Runtown lost his phone. Anyone who finds it and gets it back to me, will receive a brand new iPhone 11 as a reward.

A lot of you have my number, my email is in my bio, and my dm is open.”

This loss will be a bitter pill for the singer to swallow. It comes at a time that he is making frantic moves to reposition his music career which suffered a big hit after his much publicized dirty quarrel with his ex-label boss, Okwudili Umenyiora of Eric Many Entertainment. The battle between the two dove-tailed in a bitter legal tussle.

However, Runtown surprised many when he made up recently with Okwudili through a public apology shared via social media on October 1, 2019. The singer admitted to speaking in anger and regretted using harsh words he should not have used during their misunderstanding.

Runtown has recently been promoting new singles Redemption Song and International Bad Man Killer.

Please contact @joeyakan via twitter if you find the singer’s missing phone.

Source:

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/16/runtown-loses-phone-offers-iphone-11-reward-for-who-funds-it/

Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by snilyung(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by Kestolove(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Who be runtown? Which town him dey run?
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by EngrMarve(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
There must be important things in that phone
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by FactBoyz: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
I feel him.
When dem theif my phone for school that year, I dey beg make dem drop memory card for me then carry the phone go.

Some loss can be very painful.
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by Wizzyflexx: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Men run am street...
For broad daylight
Hunger dey the industry grin grin grin
Re: Runtown Loses Phone, Offers Iphone 11 Reward For Who Finds It by Cuccitini(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
He runtown then dem run am street

(1) (Reply)

Fans Go Wild As Wizkid Set To Go Against Jamaican Singer, Vybz Kartel In A Battl / Runtown Engages His Model Girlfriend, Adut Akech (video) / 11 Years After He Acted Everybody Hates Chris, See Pictures Of The Main Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.