Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband (10233 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by deniyor: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2010
The lady in question is just an opportunist. C'mon he raped her 4 times, and she still stayed in the house to look after the kids. She wasn't a prisoner and she was always free to move around in and out of the house. Over 30yrs plus? I doubt if it is really rape. Someone who is really raped will hv killed the man a long time ago, if she did not leave the house right away. Not wait for the thing to happen four times or more.
Now she wants to go to canada.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by ArunNGO: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2010
Thank you folks for ur suggestions our office have decided to toe the line of majority of the nairaland suggestion of involving her parents and revealing it to the wife so that there could b a more serious discussion abt it by the parties however that line came against a rock today.

Our victim came to the office today and handed us her uncles number of which we proceeded to phone him, we told him who we are and our involvement in it. At first he didn't want to talk rather shouting and casting aspertion on us. Anyway after a while reality done on him, he became quiet n demanded that by NO chance should the wife or his in-laws be told of the situation he then accepted to foot the bill if our victim would have an abortion, of which our victim sharply refused, after much haggling he then accepted to foot the bill for resettlement of the victim. However the twist continued.

Our victim became recalcitrant after she had spoken to him over the phone and blantantly refused to b resettled in Ogun state.  She prefers Canada.

Here is the problem;

1. Our agency would only solicitate for a visa for a victim in the only occasion her life would be in danger if she continues residing in her present location and her case has become known to everybody, of which is not the case in her's.

2. The uncle phone afterward and is now doubting that he is even responsible; in otherwords he is hinting that there could be someone else.

3. I had to book her in again for sometime this week to give us some time to make proper consultations. I'm sincerely dumb-founded. Pls folks what could we do? I'm really out of ideas, n constrained by her difficulty to compromise.

I really appreciate ur suggestion n comments. Hope to get more tho.
Cheers
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by ArunNGO: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dear moderator cud u kindly move this topic to the front page for couple of days please, I really wish I could get some more views on this. Thank you
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by emmatok(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2010
Arun-NGO:

Thank you folks for your suggestions our office have decided to toe the line of majority of the nairaland suggestion of involving her parents and revealing it to the wife so that there could b a more serious discussion abt it by the parties however that line came against a rock today.

Our victim came to the office today and handed us her uncles number of which we proceeded to phone him, we told him who we are and our involvement in it. At first he didn't want to talk rather shouting and casting aspertion on us. Anyway after a while reality done on him, , of which our victim sharply refused, after much haggling he then accepted to foot the bill for resettlement of the victim. However the twist continued.he became quiet n demanded that by NO chance should the wife or his in-laws be told of the situation he then accepted to foot the bill if our victim would have an abortion

Our victim became recalcitrant after she had spoken to him over the phone and blantantly refused to b resettled in Ogun state.  She prefers Canada.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Here is the problem;

1. Our agency would only solicitate for a visa for a victim in the only occasion her life would be in danger if she continues residing in her present location and her case has become known to everybody, of which is not the case in her's.

2. The uncle phone afterward and is now doubting that he is even responsible; in otherwords he is hinting that there could be someone else.

3. I had to book her in again for sometime this week to give us some time to make proper consultations. I'm sincerely dumb-founded. Pls folks what could we do? I'm really out of ideas, n constrained by her difficulty to compromise.

I really appreciate your suggestion n comments. Hope to get more tho.
Cheers

These is a case of the Lady taking of the  foolish cheating husband .

If she was actually RAPED .She should demand  justice and not settlement .
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2010
Oh my my, this is some juicy s.h¥t !!!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by emmatok(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2010
These is a case of the Lady taking advantage of the foolish cheating husband .

If she was actually despoiled .She should demand justice and not settlement .
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
These is a case of the Lady taking of the  foolish cheating husband .

If she was actually despoiled .She should demand  justice and not settlement .

So wat would u expect from her ? To send her sister's husband to jail even as she has brought so much problems to her ? The husband at least Loves n care for the wife he doesn't want the wife to know becos she might lose her pregnancy from heartbreak n stress if she is to be cognisant of wat is going on.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by emmatok(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2010
So wat would u expect from her ? To send her sister's husband to jail even as she has brought so much problems to her ? T[b]he husband at least Loves n care for

the wife[/b] he doesn't want the wife to know becos she might lose her pregnancy from heartbreak n stress if she is to be cognisant of wat is going on.

@macjive01

I disagree!

A cheating husband do not love and care for his wife.

No matter how they try to hide this scandal from the wife through their settlement, the truth will surely come out .

The best thing this NGO should do, is to inform in the in-laws(ladys family) ASAP.

Or else there is going to be serious war btw the two sisters.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2010
In reporting to the in-laws there is a great chance that the 33yrs old's sister would get knowledge of it. She would then b stressed n wat if it results to her losing her baby. The NGO would then b blamed. It's a lose-loss for me. Wat is there to even achieve in letting the in-laws know?? Absolutely nothing but avanlache of insults and stigma on the innocent 33 yrs old.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by DARLINLOV: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2010
Imagine what Lack of Self Control,unfaithfulness and a temporary enjoyment of few minutes has caused. Decision making in situation like this is not easy. However, Justice must take place. Both d Randy man and d foolish girl wil surely face d consequence of their actions. U cant run away 4rm ur shadow.

But at this moment,i wil sugest d foolish girl move 2 canada to have the Baby. Her life may be in danger,bc the Randy husband may want 2 wipe out the mess he has done,fuly aware ur NGO is involve in the case. Bt ur NGO should carry out a thorough investigation 2 confirm she is really pregnat and have not been sleeping around or she and her boyfriend are not looking for an opportunity 2 come abroad and reap where they did not sow.

Whether she move abroad or not,both families should be aware of the situation putting into consideration the Condition of the Wife who is pregnant. She may be inform after putting 2 birth. It is now left 2 her whether 2 save her marriage or seek a divorce.

Finally the Randy man should be fined and pay through his nose for all his unfaithfulnes. Let me rest my case 4 now.pls @poster update us as the event unfold.Cheers
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by question(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2010
That 33yr old lady is fraudlent and dubious.

Canada ko canada ni?? Easier said than done.

@ OP, She is not telling you all the truth (maybe half-truths). Pls your office should do a test on her to confirm her pregnancy, cos she is not a honest person from what I can see.
She may have someone else behind the scene whom she is also consulting for advice on how to deal with the randy brother-in-law.

If the pregnancy test is positive. Then proceed to tell her what you have decided to do and not what she want you to do
That she is pregnant does not mean she has all the right to call the shots. I guess she must be feeling like a star, like she is pregnant for eddie murphy or micheal jackson.

This looks like a good Nollywood story line.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2010
the update of the story sounds like blackmail to me.note pls three very important parties to the story,the wife,the hubby and the sister.

dear poster you must contact the wife to the randy man here she must not be kept out.what is suprising me is that the sis has no concern whatsoever about the sister.The casebecomes clearer and this is my simple opinion.

the man and the sis were having a rship somewhere along the line he promises to take her abroad if at all she gets preggie for him.now she is preggie and he has defaulted.possible he raped her the first time but sbsequently she played the game he became a means to an end.Joblessness can be very frustrating at a point if you not strong any available opportunity will look rt to you.this seems to be the case to the sis.

If she gets to canada without the knowledge of the wife the blackmail will continue on the man and his family eventually something will give.Help her make the rt decision let the wife knw and the family thats the only rt thing to do since abortion is out of the qxn for her.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Oxygenmayo(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2010
What was she feeling like when she was collecting the gifts? Can't she tell her sister all of her hubbie's forth coming plans? Well, she should tell her sister with more sense of maturity because that has already affected her sister marital life, I tfink the solution to this problem is not to abort the baby, as she's against it, she should pay dearly to face the consequence of the gifts she has been collecting, SORRY for her O O O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by plappville(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2010
emmatok:

So wat would u expect from her ? To send her sister's husband to jail even as she has brought so much problems to her ? T[b]he husband at least Loves n care for

the wife[/b] he doesn't want the wife to know becos she might lose her pregnancy from heartbreak n stress if she is to be cognisant of wat is going on.

@macjive01

I disagree!

A cheating husband do not love and care for his wife.

No matter how they try to hide this scandal from the wife through their settlement, the truth will surely come out .

The best thing this NGO should do, is to inform in the in-laws(ladys family) ASAP.

Or else there is going to be serious war btw the two sisters.

U re right, as long as she wants to ve the baby, there is no secret hiden under the sun.
First where will she tell her sister she is going? how did she get the money to travel abroad? and sudenly a mother without her sis knowing she was pregnant, for who and how? so she will now travel out and leave her sisters kids, the same kids she had refused to leave when the game was on. This victim is not a christian, she is a damm liar, if she can hid this story from her family then she could also get off this unwanted baby. there is a game here betwennt the victim and her sisters hubby. sad its a pitty she has come to distrol her sisters marriage.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Odunnu: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2010
for once please permit me to be vulgar. Next time she steps into your office, tell her for me i said FORK YOU!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dunno take am easy abeg no b fight lol, I think she is serving the "uncle " wat he deserves and paying him back in her own little way for causing her so much pain and anger. Do not forget she is still the VICTIM!!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
Arun-NGO:

Thank you folks for your suggestions our office have decided to toe the line of majority of the nairaland suggestion of involving her parents and revealing it to the wife so that there could b a more serious discussion abt it by the parties however that line came against a rock today.

Our victim came to the office today and handed us her uncles number of which we proceeded to phone him, we told him who we are and our involvement in it. At first he didn't want to talk rather shouting and casting aspertion on us. Anyway after a while reality done on him, he became quiet n demanded that by NO chance should the wife or his in-laws be told of the situation he then accepted to foot the bill if our victim would have an abortion, of which our victim sharply refused, after much haggling he then accepted to foot the bill for resettlement of the victim. However the twist continued.

Our victim became recalcitrant after she had spoken to him over the phone and blantantly refused to b resettled in Ogun state.  She prefers Canada.
Here is the problem;

I really appreciate your suggestion n comments. Hope to get more tho.
Cheers

What kind of NGO are you guys running? Running on public opinion? Just curious. Plus where did you get the majority of the nairaland suggestion? Def not here! If perchance your story is true{i have my doubts undecided }, then the lady is just a desperado who is all out to make money at all cost and doesn't deserve any pity.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
macjive01:

Dunno take am easy abeg no b fight lol, I think she is serving the "uncle " wat he deserves and paying him back in her own little way for causing her so much pain and anger. Do not forget she is still the VICTIM!!
Did you say 'victim?' i'l assume you are joking!
She slept with the younger sister's husband,had gifts,felt good and got pregnant and you call her a victim? You are absolutely wrong! The victim in ths is the unborn baby.
A 33yr old woman,helpless with no job,no husband and no source of livelihood and a younger compassionate sister takes her in,the only way to appreciate is to uncover her brother -in -law's nakidnesss! She is wicked!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
candy:

She's not being called names because she's unmarried at 33 , just that her cry of innocense is irritating. Even if she was taken advantage of the first time what about the subsequent ones? I bet she seduced the guy and enjoyed every minute of it, she is just embarassed now because the whole show resulted in pregnancy. Solution is to pitch her tent with the man as wife number 2! The story is somehow joo. . .

How can u say pitch ur tent and b wife number 2 I don't think there is any tribe or culture in Nigeria that permits a man marrying two blood sisters( same papa n mama) . So re u going to start it with these folks? I'm not sure why this Arun guy posted the topic but I wud think it cud b to seek opinon from oridinary Nigeria who are intune and aware of their culture.

If this was in western world first na to involve olokpa fast. Then tmrw the press wud b awash in it. Then the next day felles wud see them all including the sis in yank for Jeremy Kyle show or jerry springer . Lol
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Ivynwa(f): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2010
question:

That 33yr old lady is fraudlent and dubious.
Canada ko canada ni?? Easier said than done.
@ OP, She is not telling you all the truth (maybe half-truths). Pls your office should do a test on her to confirm her pregnancy, cos she is not a honest person from what I can see.
She may have someone else behind the scene whom she is also consulting for advice on how to deal with the randy brother-in-law.
If the pregnancy test is positive. Then proceed to tell her what you have decided to doand not what she want you to do
That she is pregnant does not mean she has all the right to call the shots. I guess she must be feeling like a star, like she is pregnant for eddie murphy or micheal jackson.
@Question
Abeg no allow me fall from the chair while laughing (thanks for giving me a good evening laughter). You really mean that she is feeling like a star that is having a baby for Eddie Murphy or MJ. Abeg make una leave that girl Ojare, people wey dey travel abroad to go born na MJ and Eddie Murphy wives? O putara uwa afufu I don't see the sense in covering things up and don't think it is a good idea because some day every member of their family will get to know about the baby.
If they insist on covering it up, Ogun state will not be the best as she will just be a few miles away from her sister and everybody else and it will only be a matter of months and the cat will be out of the bag. Canada may be the best for her in that case, she will heal better psychologically and otherwise in such an openminded environment that will not judge and be too harsh on her unlike our Naija environment where she may be ostracized, judged, sized, heartbroken and weighed up a million times by people and perhaps suitors. The judgement and castigation already going on in this thread is an inkling into what hell Life is about to become for her in Nigeria. I can't help pitying her.
Arun please is it Mr. Randy that you are referring to as her uncle, abeg na the -in-law now which kind uncle be that one, dey use better word so that we can understand better joo. You can call him Randy for short  grin grin grin grin abeg make I laugh small wetin man pikin fit do to this kind difficult situation. If only she avoided this temptation her life would have been simpler and not this complicated.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2010
macjive01:

How can u say pitch your tent and b wife number 2

Just being sarcastic joo, didn't mean it that way! I don't know why I don't believe this story. I have a feeling OP is writing a nollywood story and is just checking public opinion of story to convince gullible sponsors  or OP is just someone that likes controversy, hence the "pregnant for younger sister's husband story" grin  She knows "preggy for elder sis's story is more common, hence the twist.

The story has "not true"written all over it. OP wants to keep the responses coming by lying that her "office have decided toe the line of majority of the nairaland suggestion of involving her parents and revealing it to the wife so that there could b a more serious discussion abt it by the parties" Who suggested that here? cheesy

I'm sure there'll be more twists to the story, maybe the sister will have difficulty having the baby and a priest will require the presence of the man that got her pregnant before she can put to bed. . .
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by question(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Question
Abeg no allow me fall from the chair while laughing (thanks for giving me a good evening laughter). You really mean that she is feeling like a star that is having a baby for Eddie Murphy or MJ. Abeg make una leave that girl Ojare, people wey dey travel abroad to go born na MJ and Eddie Murphy wives? O putara uwa afufu I don't see the sense in covering things up and don't think it is a good idea because some day every member of their family will get to know about the baby.
If they insist on covering it up, Ogun state will not be the best as she will just be a few miles away from her sister and everybody else and it will only be a matter of months and the cat will be out of the bag. Canada may be the best for her in that case, she will heal better psychologically and otherwise in such an openminded environment that will not judge and be too harsh on her unlike our Naija environment where she may be ostracized, judged, sized, heartbroken and weighed up a million times by people and perhaps suitors. The judgement and castigation already going on in this thread is an inkling into what hell Life is about to become for her in Nigeria. I can't help pitying her.
Arun please is it Mr. Randy that you are referring to as her uncle, abeg na the -in-law now which kind uncle be that one, dey use better word so that we can understand better joo. You can call him Randy for short  grin grin grin grin abeg make I laugh small wetin man pikin fit do to this kind difficult situation. If only she avoided this temptation her life would have been simpler and not this complicated.
LOL, Onwero onye putara uwa afufu o. Mana o buro site na ikwa iko ka eji abu ogalanya.

Seriously, if the randy guy was poor would she be dreaming of Canada.

What an easy ticket to Canada in less than 6 months -Guaranteed, all expenses paid :
1. Allow a rich randy bro-in-law to despoil you more than 4 times.
2. Enjoy it while it lasts
3. Ensure you get pregnant
4. Ask for your one-way ticket and residient visa to Canada.

If this OP's story is true, well, goodluck to our 33yr old lady in all her escapades,
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2010
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by ada24: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
chaircover:

I laugh in Swahili.

First we have an NGO who dont have clue about dealing with the issues that they were set up for. Did I read somewhere that they deal with families and relationships? 

And then we have a 33 year old woman who the word "instinct" does not exist in her dictionary. A woman who should have been in her NIKE running shoes since the first lustful look (note I didnt say touch) cos the look would have come long before the touch.

I give the lady some credit, say she was raaped the first time . . . . . .How do we explain the second, third and fourth episode?

Why am I blaming the woman? because whether we like it or not, as we can see she is the one who is going to suffer from this situation more than anyone else, so she should have done more to protect herself.

Does one have a bath in an unlocked bathroom if one lives in the same house with a sexual predator? Wont you wear jeans and belt to bed at night and call carpenter to install bolt behind her bedroom door? didnt she have a house before she went to live with her sister? what stops her from packing her things and going back there?

If she had knacked the foolish man on the head with a pestle or kicked him hard in the balls during or after the first raape would the randy dog dared come round a second time? how could he even have explained his swollen head to anyone?

Now she wants to go to Canada  Please let someone buy her a ticket. Clearly she is as thick as a plank. Is a ticket & visa to Canada the answer to the issue at hand?

And as for the randy hubby? what goes round comes around and I hope he is prepared for possibility of the same fate to befall his own daughters

I dont even know why I am wasting time responding to this thread. . . . The whole lot of them should just go and sempe somewhere. Talk about misplaced priorities; the wife too in her quest for americana pikin left her randy husband alone for months to get up to his own devices or did she not know deep down in herself that she married a dog for a husband? They all fit each other sef.

chei - mrs chaircover u dey vex tonight o!!!

i was feeling for this woman until i read the canada issue - my sympathy went out of the window after that, only canada!!!!!!! KMT
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by mutter(f): 1:37am On Dec 03, 2010
As an organisation I want to believe you recieve donations.
You have an obligation to use the money donated, for what it is intended.
I do not think any donor would be pleased to know hi/her money is going to be spent sending a pregnant woman to Canada.
What you need to do is send the woman away because these problems are not for you to sole.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Odunnu: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2010
CASE CLOSED! THREAD LOCKED AND SEALED!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Odunnu: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2010
CASE CLOSED! THREAD LOCKED AND SEALED!
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2010
chaircover:

Does one have a bath in an unlocked bathroom if one lives in the same house with a sexual predator? Wont you wear jeans and belt to bed at night and call carpenter to install bolt behind her bedroom door? didnt she have a house before she went to live with her sister? what stops her from packing her things and going back there?

If she had knacked the foolish man on the head with a pestle or kicked him hard in the balls during or after the first raape would the randy dog dared come round a second time? how could he even have explained his swollen head to anyone?

Now she wants to go to Canada  Please let someone buy her a ticket. Clearly she is as thick as a plank. Is a ticket & visa to Canada the answer to the issue at hand?

why re u guys going so hard on the lady?

im sure she didnt know her sis hubby was around. she was only lazying about in the bath tub probably shaving her legs and around it, getting herself ready for the day.
she seems to me as a strong lady who knows herself.

if only she wasnt wet and slippery do u think the sis hubby would hav had any chance in hell to more than frisk the low of her back that she has more or less allowed him to access ?

and dont get her wrong she didnt invite him , she even quickly jumped out from the tub to lock the door bt was unfortunately nt quick enuf.

she also resisted mr randy and even wrestled him, does that nt show bravery and valour on her part?

my observation is that i think the lady is nt pregnant, she might hav missed her period and thinking loh ho! i might hv been pregnant mayb i shd push my luck and viz-a-vis blackmail the rich randy. lol

Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2010
why re u guys going so hard on the lady?

im sure she didnt know her sis hubby was around. she was only lazying about in the bath tub probably shaving her legs and around it, getting herself ready for the day.
she seems to me as a strong lady who knows herself.

if only she wasnt wet and slippery do u think the sis hubby would hav had any chance in hell to more than frisk the low of her back that she has more or less allowed him to access ?

and dont get her wrong she didnt invite him , she even quickly jumped out from the tub to lock the door bt was unfortunately nt quick enuf.

she also resisted mr randy and even wrestled him, does that nt show bravery and valour on her part?

my observation is that i think the lady is nt pregnant, she might hav missed her period and thinking loh ho! i might hv been pregnant mayb i shd push my luck and viz-a-vis blackmail the rich randy. lol
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by macjive01: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2010
@ ada, why wont she wear jeans and belt to bed? dont u expect her to sleep at all i guess that would be dead uncomfortable.

knack ur sis hubby with a pestle? u won kill am?

All she needed was to discuss with him and mayb if he is so damn randy solicit one of her gfriends to service Mr randy while she ( the 33 yrs old) would still be enjoying his appreciation, attention and cash.
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2010
Re: Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband by ada24: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ chaircover - do u even need to explain, i don't care if the man is a pastor self at 33 u should know that a man that buys u gifts will eventually come for his payback especially in a country like naija. I personally would not have accepted any gifts from him - brother in law or not.

as for the canada issue one can only laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Save Money After Easter Season?? / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.