Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen (2630 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
jackals:

See I'm not a fans of ubunja and I had on many occasions differ and argue with his idea. But when I read the chosen miseducation, I had no choice but to screenshot and read over and over.

When women chose you, it's a different Ball game.

I'm saying this because I understand what I can do when it comes to the person I chose. I can go miles for him
agreed. When a girl chooses a guy she makes things easy for him. No endless hoops and all. Everything is effortless for Chosen Men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
jackals:

When women chose you, it's a different Ball game.

I'm saying this because I understand what I can do when it comes to the person I chose. I can go miles for him

For the man arguing with Ubunja, this clears it all. Coming from a woman. I think you get the whole concept wrong bro.

When women chose you, they willingly give you their heart and can do anything for you while you don’t have to do anything other than breathe.

But when you choose them, you do everything to win their heart. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don’t. But you will always be trying to please her and suit her. In the end, you can still lose her to the one she chooses.

It’s so hard for some people to get a new understanding or value other than the one they have been used to.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Ojuri20: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:
Lording123 anyone can be the Prize if they wait to be chosen. That piece is written from a male point of view and for male empowerment that's why I pushed that men are the Prize.

But clearly either gender can be the Prize as I admitted when I said "The one who loves LESS is the Prize". This can be either gender. If one goes through the writeup itself it's clear women can also use the principles to their own advantage. And one or two women in the comments realized that:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men have been raised to believe they must be hunters, much to their injury. Women suffer less in love because waiting to be chosen is just one of a couple of strategies they have up their sleeve.

The other additional strategies being that they have a Plan B man, ALWAYS waiting in the Friendzone for emergency. While men have no Plan B girl.

Yet another strategy being that women distribute their needs among multiple men. While a man relies on his one woman for love, sex, support etc, a woman has many men: one man for support, another for sex, another for love, etc. At the end, losing one man doesn't pain them as much as it pains a man to lose a woman. I have a writeup on that coming up January 2020.

Women are the Masters Of The Game, the Ultimate Players. To learn the Game, study and emulate what women do. But don't ask for their advice directly cause they'll mislead you. Just do what they do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women are not too different from men. Although not straightforward, they are also like men in many aspects. Give a man too much love he'll also abuse you. How many times have we marvelled why some guy mistreats his girl when his girl worships the very ground he walks on. And how many times have we wished to be the guy. But we can't cause that guy was simply Chosen.

I agree with your conclusion. Parents need to raise their kids right, to stop being used. But if everyone knew the Game then the Game will cease to exist. Actually in the future almost everyone will know the game and things will be straightforward once and for all.

Thanks for such a nice analysis of that Chosen Miseducation.

For anyone who wants to read it here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

And here's the write up that inspired the Chosen Miseducation:
https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Peace.

I do love your posts but it's always too long. Please consider a lazy reader like me na.
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by efosky1246(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
ubunja:
agreed. When a girl chooses a guy she makes things easy for him. No endless hoops and all. Everything is effortless for Chosen Men.

And what happens to the woman who might ultimately gets the short end of the stick.

I understand you are trying to help men become more dominant in relationship and avoid heartbreak. But for a healthy relationship where both parties benefit. The dynamics have to be a little tilted to stay within the balance point for things to work perfectly. However , the man should be respected and admired(not necessarily loved more) more in that relationship.

I have also noticed that you just take a lot of these redpill advice on the internet and try to apply it to our traditional setting here forgetting that we are still very conservative(most women in Nigeria are still looking and will stick to the man who provides the most security).

Redpill nuggets are generally good knowledge for men but you fail to reconcile it with where we are as a society locally speaking.

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by efosky1246(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

but this stuff works both ways..men have been with women who they choose and she never demanded anything from him

and their also guys out there who a woman have chosen and ended up been scammed by the woman

so it is a 50/50 game

there are also guys that pursue after a woman, got her and she is crazy over him

I am with you on this. If a woman chooses without letting the man choose her. She's setting herself for failure. If the man choose without letting the woman choose him. Same possible outcome.

There must be interest on both ends. Else it would be a disaster for the heavily invested counterpart.

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
efosky1246:

And what happens to the woman who might ultimately gets the short end of the stick.

I understand you are trying to help men become more dominant in relationship and avoid heartbreak. But for a healthy relationship where both parties benefit. The dynamics have to be a little tilted to stay within the balance point for things to work perfectly. However , the man should be respected and admired(not necessarily loved more) more in that relationship.

I have also noticed that you just take a lot of these redpill advice on the internet and try to apply it to our traditional setting here forgetting that we are still very conservative(most women in Nigeria are still looking and will stick to the man who provides the most security).

Redpill nuggets are generally good knowledge for men but you fail to reconcile it with where we are as a society locally speaking.
fifty-fifty is a fantasy that can never be. In love there'll always be one who loves more than the other. You can stop wishing for that 50/50 thing.

As for me "just taking red pill advice from the Internet" then save yourself the trouble of reading my writeups and go get the info directly from the Internet.

If I'm failing to reconcile Red Pills with Africa's current situation then my writeups would not be resonating with Nigerians the way they are resonating. Dont you think?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
efosky1246:

I am with you on this. If a woman chooses without letting the man choose her. She's setting herself for failure. If the man choose without letting the woman choose him. Same possible outcome.

There must be interest on both ends. Else it would be a disaster for the heavily invested counterpart.
this just goes to show you never read the Miseducation in question. Because you are not with him on this. but you are with me. What you wrote is what was discussed in the Chosen writeup.

When you choose you set yourself up for failure.

That's what the writeup is saying. But its not what the guy you quoted above is saying..
Let me add a comment by someone from that Chosen Miseducation that agrees with what you are saying:

Grandlord:
Great expository write-up. I wanna say, for the same reason a man gets his heart broken chasing after a woman who doesn't like him, a woman also gets treated like trash by the man who doesn't like her too.

That reason is compatibility, which sadly, is only based on luck and probability when it comes to love and relationship. It is usually very rare to see two people love each other equally, for no reason( according to the op). That of course, would always be the perfect relationship, any day.

So 50:50 love is super rare. Other ratios are more often, the reality. That's where compromise and tolerance would be needed to stay together. Though compromise and tolerance would only be effective if the 'love ratio' isn't so tilted to one side. Otherwise, we see the vulnerable party getting taken advantage of or better still, pitied, which would inevitably lead to them getting hurt.

For a player, who doesn't want to settle down, the OP's essay is a perfect game strategy. But if you're serious or done playing, then find someone with whom your affection ratio is closer to 50:50, say 60:40 or 55:45, and make up for the deficits with compromise and tolerance.

Mind you the guy was agreeing with the concept of being Chosen. Not opposing it.

2 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
efosky1246:

Thanks for writing this, this is what most people fail to understand
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
in my entire life i never read something that got me this hard, so much detail, i stan
ubunja:
it's funny how so many guys miss this

Bad boys and Players wait to be chosen. Here's the thing, the success the Bad Boy and Players have with women is not so much that they get every girl they approach but that they approach the girls they are likely to get. Those guys are masters at psychology and reading body language. They know their target. And they zoom in on it.

While other men hit on every woman who takes their fancy and accumulate huge fails. Players and Bad Boys emulate the masters (women) and only act on people who have given hints of interest. That's why they hit big numbers. While even broke and jobless a Player or a Bad Boy gets women. While a working guy with money spends and spends only to get used and never taste the puna. Because the working guy doesn't understand the game. There are girls who like him, but he has been taught to be the Hunter so he seeks what he desires and never thinks of sitting still and watching out for those women WHO DESIRE HIM. and he loses big time.

Go where you're celebrated. That's the game.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lording123:

For the man arguing with Ubunja, this clears it all. Coming from a woman. I think you get the whole concept wrong bro.

When women chose you, they willingly give you their heart and can do anything for you while you don’t have to do anything other than breathe.

But when you choose them, you do everything to win their heart. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don’t. But you will always be trying to please her and suit her. In the end, you can still lose her to the one she chooses.

It’s so hard for some people to get a new understanding or value other than the one they have been used to.

because one single woman agrees does not mean it is universal truth
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
please quote me in years to come if you write a book cool too good man, i appreciate you.
ubunja:
don't let your ego mislead you.

Even if you tell yourself you're "Choosing" a woman, in reality the woman is still choosing. Because she can decide to reject you or accept you. Even if you're buying a prostitute the prostitute is still choosing. She can decide to turn down your money. Either way women choose men. Women always choose. The question is: How hard do you work to be chosen and how much energy, time and money will it take for a woman to Choose you.

You may think you're Alpha and chase the girl up and down and get the girl at the end, but for that energy and time you've taken, another guy will get chosen WITHOUT expending it and still come out tops. Women always choose unless it's rape or arranged marriage. But by waiting for her to make the first move makes her operate with less power in the relationship. Because she chose you.

You seem to think if women choose you they choose you for your money, but it's funny because it's guys who campaign and chase hard who use money NOT the guys who wait to be chosen.

The beauty of being chosen is that you're chosen as you are. And you don't have to campaign and impress by spending or chasing.

If a woman chooses you for the money YOU HAVE its no different from you chasing a woman for the beauty she has. The bottom line is a girl desires you AS YOU ARE. Without you changing to impress her.

Every man in this world has a woman who has chosen him. But most men are unaware because they've their own eye on that woman THEY THEMSELVES have chosen. But if men just open their eyes they'll see this.

If you kill yourself today, there's some girl out there who'll secretly cry over you. Because she has always loved you. But maybe she's been giving you green lights that you haven't been seeing. Or maybe she's married to another. Whatever the case.

As guys we make things hard for ourselves out of ego and trying to appear alpha. But women run the world of sex and love. And allowing them that space doesn't make any man weak but puts him at an advantage.

Don't be fooled. WOMEN ALWAYS CHOOSE. They always have that choice to accept your love, money or dick - or reject it. They always choose.

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by cerpvad(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Good point bruh. This is similar to a view I expressed while challenging the Ubunja's 'WAIT AND BE CHOSEN' theory. Real and confident guys chose their women and make them stick with them for as long as they desire.
iLegendd:
I glanced through the first two paragraphs.

Let me just tell you the truth no one may tell you.

1. If you're a nice guy, be chosen by a woman
2. If you're a bad boy or a good-bad guy, don't be chosen by a woman, but choose your woman

I could go in details to explain this with examples, but it will end up being too long like a book.

If you're a good-bad guy, don't be chosen, choose, else you'll hurt her at last, if she chooses you.

If you're a nice guy, be chosen, don't choose, else she'll hurt you at last.

Real men don't get chosen, they choose. Nice guys don't choose, they get chosen.

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2019
cerpvad:
Good point bruh. This is similar to a view I expressed while challenging the Ubunja's 'WAIT AND BE CHOSEN' theory. Real and confident guys chose their women and make them stick with them for as long as they desire.
do you. If you think otherwise do what you think will work for you. You are not forced to do things this way.

6 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 1:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Jessewhyte:
please quote me in years to come if you write a book cool too good man, i appreciate you.
no need to quote you. If you view things differently then it's also good. Stick with what works for you. Simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 1:11am On Dec 19, 2019
thebosstrevor:

because one single woman agrees does not mean it is universal truth
no it doesn't. Just pretend you never read that Chosen write-up and continue the way you were doing things. No biggie.

4 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Martinez39(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:
no it doesn't. Just pretend you never read that Chosen write-up and continue the way you were doing things. No biggie.
Don't waste your time explaining something to people who just don't want to agree.

3 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't waste your time explaining something to people who just don't want to agree.
you are right. I won't.

8 Likes

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by YorubaKing: 2:10am On Dec 19, 2019
To all those fvcking femisnists....

Here on Nairaland, Ubunja is a diety, a demigod! angry ....with millions of followers! cool

Watch out!

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2019
yeah cheesy
ubunja:
no need to quote you. If you view things differently then it's also good. Stick with what works for you. Simple.
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by cerpvad(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Of course everyone gat to do things their own ways. You don't propound theories and expect them to absolutely address all situations. Remember, theories are similar to rules, and for every rule, there is an exemption.
ubunja:
do you. If you think otherwise do what you think will work for you. You are not forced to do things this way.
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2019
For anyone interested, More discussion on the Chosen Miseducation here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5583254/stumbled-ubunja-here

1 Like

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:

Some people hate it when the status quo is attacked. Mostly female and some blind men that do not want to see the truth.

In the end everyone should do what works for them.

#RedPill
#MGTOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:

anyway, this is a guy experience on nairaland about the girl that choose him

the second girl..

she made d first move. but as they always are. they are so loosed and she keeps so many male friends which was d total opposite of me as I am a blouse and insecure murrfucker. even though I have tried with all i can to change to no avail. I went to sch and she was moving with other guys. whom I know must have been banging her. I came back from break with annoyance and broke up with her.

https://www.nairaland.com/4359141/love-life-cursed-im-depressed

nothing is perfect in relationship and on mother earth, theories especially when it comes to relationships do not always work as expected.
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by drealbenard(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
iLegendd:

2. If you're a bad boy or a good-bad guy, don't be chosen by a woman, but choose your woman

I could go in details to explain this with examples, but it will end up being too long like a book.

If you're a good-bad guy, don't be chosen, choose, else you'll hurt her at last, if she chooses you.

Real men don't get chosen, they choose. Nice guys don't choose, they get chosen.

Word!
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by drealbenard(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
ubunja:
Lording123 anyone can be the Prize if they wait to be chosen. That piece is written from a male point of view and for male empowerment that's why I pushed that men are the Prize.

But clearly either gender can be the Prize as I admitted when I said "The one who loves LESS is the Prize". This can be either gender. If one goes through the writeup itself it's clear women can also use the principles to their own advantage. And one or two women in the comments realized that:

Men have been raised to believe they must be hunters, much to their injury. Women suffer less in love because waiting to be chosen is just one of a couple of strategies they have up their sleeve.

The other additional strategies being that they have a Plan B man, ALWAYS waiting in the Friendzone for emergency. While men have no Plan B girl.

Yet another strategy being that women distribute their needs among multiple men. While a man relies on his one woman for love, sex, support etc, a woman has many men: one man for support, another for sex, another for love, etc. At the end, losing one man doesn't pain them as much as it pains a man to lose a woman. I have a writeup on that coming up January 2020.

Women are the Masters Of The Game, the Ultimate Players. To learn the Game, study and emulate what women do. But don't ask for their advice directly cause they'll mislead you. Just do what they do.

Women are not too different from men. Although not straightforward, they are also like men in many aspects. Give a man too much love he'll also abuse you. How many times have we marvelled why some guy mistreats his girl when his girl worships the very ground he walks on. And how many times have we wished to be the guy. But we can't cause that guy was simply Chosen.

I agree with your conclusion. Parents need to raise their kids right, to stop being used. But if everyone knew the Game then the Game will cease to exist. Actually in the future almost everyone will know the game and things will be straightforward once and for all.

Thanks for such a nice analysis of that Chosen Miseducation.

For anyone who wants to read it here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

And here's the write up that inspired the Chosen Miseducation:
https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

Peace.

Great piece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by drealbenard(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
thebosstrevor:

thanks for writing this

i have noticed that the women who choose their men are looking for the nice guys, looking for men to control. a woman who chooses a man knows her game plan, she is looking for a last resort, men might find it intriguing but in reality most of the women who do this choosing are former bad girls looking to settle down.

A man can be the prize and still choose the woman he wants to be with

being the prize has to do with your behavior during the relationship not the pursuing stage

Another great piece
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lording123:

Some people hate it when the status quo is attacked. Mostly female and some blind men that do not want to see the truth.

In the end everyone should do what works for them.

#RedPill
#MGTOW

changing one's mindset about the world is not always easy or welcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
changing one's mindset about the world is not always easy or welcome.

Dear Ubunja, I have a suggestion. I’ve been studying your miseducations literally since noon and still very many more opened tabs to go. I have your website too and I will likely read all posts there (are you the person on the avatar?) I also am going to read “the manipulated man” that you often recommend, I have it already. And “the superior man” Am an ardent follow of the red pill and #MGTOW movement.

This suggestion came to my mind while I was studying one of the miseducation posts here, which I will return to after posting this.

I believe you can do a far greater good and even contribute to a worldwide effect rather than the limits of nairaland and your website.

The suggestion: Why not write the MISEDUCATIONS book as Robert Greene wrote the 48 laws of power?

One big book with references, quotes, guides or like the Robert Greene Book: Judgement, Transgressions, Observance, Interpretations, Authortiy, Keys to power. Along with the quotes and stories on the side.

You have such profound knowledge and understanding about women than any man I have seen. Truly you are a rare genius in your field.
I believe you have such talents to write a book like that.

One big book that dymistifes women once and for all! That liberates billions or millions worldwide.

The book can even go on to have an influence in the creation of a new society as more men will rise to know better when it comes to women.

I would have submitted myself to this cause but I already have a cause am pursuing - which is one of service also - and you are already established in this field.

You are the man.

Not to mention that wealth, fame and prestige will follow but the main key here is the cause: the liberation.

Combining all your topics, every single one, is a start and then researching on more. Leaving none out and creating that one book that will help even generations to come.

What do you think?
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by ubunja(m): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Lording123:

Dear Ubunja, I have a suggestion. I’ve been studying your miseducations literally since noon and still very many more opened tabs to go. I have your website too and I will likely read all posts there (are you the person on the avatar?) I also am going to read “the manipulated man” that you often recommend, I have it already. And “the superior man” Am an ardent follow of the red pill and #MGTOW movement.

This suggestion came to my mind while I was studying one of the miseducation posts here, which I will return to after posting this.

I believe you can do a far greater good and even contribute to a worldwide effect rather than the limits of nairaland and your website.

The suggestion: Why not write the MISEDUCATIONS book as Robert Greene wrote the 48 laws of power?

One big book with references, quotes, guides or like the Robert Greene Book: Judgement, Transgressions, Observance, Interpretations, Authortiy, Keys to power. Along with the quotes and stories on the side.

You have such profound knowledge and understanding about women than any man I have seen. Truly you are a rare genius in your field.
I believe you have such talents to write a book like that.

One big book that dymistifes women once and for all! That liberates billions or millions worldwide.

The book can even go on to have an influence in the creation of a new society as more men will rise to know better when it comes to women.

I would have submitted myself to this cause but I already have a cause am pursuing - which is one of service also - and you are already established in this field.

You are the man.

Not to mention that wealth, fame and prestige will follow but the main key here is the cause: the liberation.

Combining all your topics, every single one, is a start and then researching on more. Leaving none out and creating that one book that will help even generations to come.

What do you think?
problem is I easily get distracted. Must be that gemini thing. I need a team to keep me focused. No wonder even artists have a manager.
Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Talkwisdom(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

Re: My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen by Lording123(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
problem is I easily get distracted. Must be that gemini thing. I need a team to keep me focused. No wonder even artists have a manager.

Can we work together? Talk via WhatsApp maybe.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Avoid Abuja And Lagos Runs Babes For Now / Ashawo Girls Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Pay After Service / If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.