Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections (606 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by Contumely: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Did Nairaland hire sensational writers to be fabricating useless stories so as to gather traffic?

Recently, there have been many useless stories about relationships and marriages that do not add up and all go to the front page.

I go bananas when I read them as they insult and affront my intelligence.

Do people think we are stupid?

Gosh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by Littlemix(f): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2019
I just tire.. Imagine the one on frontpage today... Am done with ds shiii

2 Likes

Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by emkz: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2019
A common denominator among the writers is that they appear highly intelligent, write impeccably and are articulate in expressing their thoughts. This leaves you wondering if a person facing emotional turmoil can be so organized.

If you come to this forum to paint a story of gloom and doom claiming it affected you or your cousin or your friend's brother to gather likes, drive traffic or to convince yourself of your intelligence, then it is only fair if the story you painted comes to pass in your life.

Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Littlemix:

Sis that one weak me pass.
Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by Contumely: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
makydebbie:

Sis that one weak me pass.
lol

1 Like

Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by comradewanle(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
In fact. ....when I open some thread, i immediately close it back. Only few make sense.
Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by maak400: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Littlemix:
Which one pls?

1 Like

Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by Contumely: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2019
maak400:
Which one pls?
many
Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by TemmyT002(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2019
emkz:
A common denominator among the writers is that they appear highly intelligent, write impeccably and are articulate in expressing their thoughts. This leaves you wondering if a person facing emotional turmoil can be so organized.

If you come to this forum to paint a story of gloom and doom claiming it affected you or your cousin or your friend's brother to gather likes, drive traffic or to convince yourself of your intelligence, then it is only fair if the story you painted come to pass in your life.

Amen.

Lmao
Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by Contumely: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2019
more coming o
Re: Influx Of Fabricated Stories On Nairaland Romance And Family Sections by profilemessages: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2019
fabricated wig, fabricated hair, fabricated nails, fabricated bag, fabricated shoes, fabricated eye lashes, fabricated bangles, FABRICATED BOOBS, FABRICATED ASSESS(YANSH)

guys just report what they see on the streets and you say they are fabricating.

I guess we now know who is the FABRICATOR.

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage / "After Wedding Songs, Bridal Shower, Bearded Gang, Then Divorce" / Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.