Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack (1580 Views)

Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims She Made Up The Attack And Injury / Actress Sonia Narrates How Mercy Johnson Bewitched Her, Angela Okorie Reacts / Angela Okorie Reacts As Her Colleagues Commented On Her Post about fake friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by CutenaijaMedia(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Angela Okorie has reacted to claims by some trolls that she made up her recent attack and injury.

Posting a video of her injured face shortly after the attack, the single mum of one wrote

Joke apart
Let’s face Reality
If anybody who sees this and still feel
It’s make up
You need Jesus In Your life
Pls my brothers and sisters
We serve a living God
I am planning a very big
Thanksgiving to show how
Greatful I am
No man can take this glory
Anybody that says is make up
We wish them all this kind of make up
In Jesus Name
Any blog Carrying fake news about
What God has Done in my life
Instead of praising God for my sake
Shall receive same pain in Jesus Name
My God is bigger than any blog or human trying to bring me down Amen

See More : https://cute9ja.com/angela-okorie-reacts-to-claims-by-some-trolls-that-she-made-up-her-recent-attack-injury-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Davash222(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Attention seeking is truly a bad thing... even in hospital bed
Someone they removed 10 bullets from her head is still trying hard to make people believe her. Nigerians are truly stubborn. Lol
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by etrange: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Davash222:
Attention seeking is truly a bad thing... even in hospital bed

So when they accuse her of making up an accident scene, she should keep mute?
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Davash222(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
etrange:

For someone that took drip and was hospitalized for almost a week when she had gutter accident, we expected her to be in coma with life support after 10 bullets was removed from her head not trying to make us believe she was shot.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Immediately i saw the news, i knew it was a lie. They shot your vehicle for 30 mins..

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Kylekent59: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Should the social media bill be passed because of some stupid bloggers who posts fake news?

Nigerians let us decide.

Click life if you don't want it passed, other wise click share if you want it passed.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by etrange: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Davash222:

For someone that took drip and was hospitalized for almost a week when she had gutter accident, we expected her to be in coma with life support after 10 bullets was removed from her head not trying to make us believe she was shot.

10 bullets keh? Dude, There's a difference between pellets and bullets. She said 10 pellets and that's very much believable. If you think those graphic pics all over the Internet (including the pics of the pellets) aren't real enough, I don't know what to say. She had an attack, a serious one. It's very unfair for people to undermine her ordeal and she has every right to counter them as she did above. Stars are not enemies that must be discredited blindly all the time.
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by tyup(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2019
etrange:

10 bullets keh? Dude, There's a difference between pellets and bullets. She said 10 pellets and that's very much believable. If you think those graphic pics all over the Internet (including the pics of the pellets) aren't real enough, I don't know what to say. She had an attack, a serious one. It's very unfair for people to undermine her ordeal and she has every right to counter them as she did above. Stars are not enemies that must be discredited blindly all the time.

then she should keep quiet and recover and stop dragging with people online

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Davash222(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2019
etrange:

No, she said 10 bullets. Na una for here dey help correct her.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Becky92(f): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by etrange: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Davash222:

No, she said 10 bullets. Na una for here dey help correct her.

The news I read said "pellets" and assuming she made the mistake, it's still unfair to wave her ordeal aside.
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by etrange: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2019
tyup:

then she should keep quiet and recover and stop dragging with people online

It's her Twitter handle. Even as a star, she still reserves the right to disprove anyone that accuses her wrongly, don't you think?
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by dominique(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Without a doubt she was attacked but not by assassins as claimed. This face I'm seeing looks like it took a few hits and not gunshot pellets according to her. The assassins managed to smash her car window but failed to take a shot at her, what manner of assassins are those? She was attacked without a doubt but that assassin story is nothing but a fabrication to cover what really happened. Perhaps she's covering up for an abusive partner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Taywon: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Angela u better be close to God
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
dominique:
Without a doubt she was attacked but not by assassins as claimed. This face I'm seeing looks like it took a few hits and not gunshot pellets according to her. The assassins managed to smash her car window but failed to take a shot at her, what manner of assassins are those? She was attacked without a doubt but that assassin story is nothing but a fabrication to cover what really happened. Perhaps she's covering up for an abusive partner

Or she had her own fault in the whole matter and she was trying to conceal it...

Maybe the wife of one man that's taking her out just sent some people to get to "teach her a lesson" grin

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by Zentence: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
etrange:

...omo free that thing u know wetting b bullets? .....she don whyn pple wey she senior naaa......Dem knack am shot in still dey online,,,,,,,,woman for dah mata .......2pacangela shakur
Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by dominique(f): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
IAmStrange:

Or she had her own fault in the whole matter and she was trying to conceal it...

Maybe the wife of one man that's taking her out just sent some people to get to "teach her a lesson" grin

That's another possibility o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Reacts To Claims By Some Trolls That She Made Up Her Recent Attack by somtookeke(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie has split fire on those criticising and shaming her on the recent robbery incident that happened to her.

Read more:
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/angela-okorie-reacts-to-claims-she-made.html

Other headlines:

Wizkid Steps Out In Styles To His Concert.. Santa In Abuja! (Photos)
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/wizkid-steps-out-in-styles-to-his.html

Court Orders Naira Marley’s Arrest Over Alleged Car Theft
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/court-orders-naira-marleys-arrest-over.html

First Temptation of Christ Trailer 2019 depicting the Gay Jesus
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/first-temptation-of-christ-trailer-2019.html

Best boxer in the world and ranking
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/best-boxer-in-world-and-ranking.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Old Woman Keep Social Media Talking As She Look 18 (photos). / Full Video: 9ice In Bed With Another Lady After Marriage With Third Wife / Ini Edo Set Internet On Fire With Her New Body Shape That Hot Everyone Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.