Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me (1788 Views)

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us / Run Away From Roqqu! / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by stanlo4we(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Please if you are trading with this broker LITEFOREX aka DARKFOREX please run for your life.

When you want to make a withdrawal then you will see there true colour.

Example dey accused me of referring myself to earn commission wish was a false accusations..

All my earnings are strictly on trading.

I will drop screenshot of one of my managers there his name is Ehis who claim to be expert and busy.

Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by healthserve(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2019
stanlo4we:
Please if you are trading with this broker LITEFOREX aka DARKFOREX please run for your life.

Example dey accused me of referring myself to earn commission wish was a false accusations..

I will drop screenshot of one of my managers there his name is Ehis who claim to be expert and busy.

Nigerians. Answer the simple question did you refer yourself? Yes or no

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2019
healthserve:

Nigerians. Answer the simple question did you refer yourself? Yes or no
I was about asking him same question.
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by Marlhyk: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Guy , you have to calm down and talk business so that you can get your money
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by healthserve(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2019
Davash222:

I was about asking him same question.

The slightest thing people run to create thread and call things scam. Mehn.
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by Forward77(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Illiteracy
Greed
Zaniness
Witnesses

Those are your problems.

You messed up your account and you ran here to condemn people and call them names. Meanwhile you broke the law.

Between you and them, who is trying to scam who?
The answer is you.

The reason why you can’t answer a simple question is because you know you’re guilty and don’t want to admit it.

Be careful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by SavageResponse(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2019
stanlo4we:

Oga answer the question first.

Did you refer yourself? Yes or No?!
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by stanlo4we(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Only when you wear similar shoes then you can understand better...

Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by healthserve(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
stanlo4we:
Only when you wear similar shoes then you can understand better...

Did you refer yourself? It's yes or no. Quit ranting and whining about and around
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by Forward77(m): 1:12am On Dec 19, 2019
healthserve:

Did you refer yourself? It's yes or no. Quit ranting and whining about and around

Lol;
The answer is obviously yes.

The OP is guilty and cannot answer that simple question.

He caused his doom and now blaming the broker.

He thinks it’s APC and PDP
Re: Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me by AgentGoat: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Did you refer yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Are Confused On What To Do With That Money? Become An Aircraft Company Co-owner. / Get 100percent Your Investment In 30mins To 48hours / Passive Income With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.