Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Adaojo Victor Greets President Buhari At 77 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaojo Victor Greets President Buhari At 77 (160 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Greets President Bola Tinubu On His 72nd Birthday / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / Adaojo Victor Reacts As Orji Kalu Moved To Kuje Prison Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adaojo Victor Greets President Buhari At 77 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerian Youngest Journalist Adaojo Victor been a full supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari have sent a message greeting the president at 77 today.

He has taken to social media to express how he feels today.

"Happy Birthday To My incorruptible Daddy in the person of President Muhammadu Buhari (retd) GCFR

YOUR Excellency sir I congratulate you on your @ 77 birthday today May the Almighty God give you more healthy years to lead us to the promise land and to unity and prosperity,"

"Longlive to the Moses of Nigeria my incorruptible PMB "

"Any of your oppressors who wish you or who are wishing you dead the earth will open and swallow them and their entire generations.

Keep up your good work, may your days be blessed, you will never see shame, those opposing your government shall be exposed and put to shame, Once again Happy Birthday Mr President I wish you long life and prosperity, may all your good heart desires be granted in Jesus name Amen!"

~ Adaojo Victor (GCFR) Journalist Mindset, Abuja

Cc: Lalasticala, myndd44

(1) (Reply)

We May Not Pass Hate Speech Bill - Ahmed Lawan / Budget 2020: Early Passage, A Promise Kept - Reps Spokesman, Ben Kalu / Ondo Assembly Commits 2019 Reordered Budget To Finance Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.