Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan (13421 Views)

Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian / Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists / Now That Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Can We Allow Mamman Daura Rest By Alwan Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan by Forward77(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=84995609:
[s]Only evil people will be blind to this great strides by this great man.
How many do we want to type?
We will get to a New and better Nigeria slow and steady.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Some people ask; where are the achievements?
Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped.
We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing.
Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see.
If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear
The blind claim not to know.
Good luck to them.
Those who know, really know.
And they are the millions who will stand by the President any day, any time....like Yours Truly.
Strides in security, agriculture, anti-corruption, infrastructure, and many others are evident.
When they drive on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, Aba Port Harcourt Expressway, and hear that early works on the Second Niger Bridge have reached about 45% completion,
and still refuse to believe, what then can anybody still do?
But thankfully, those who believe far out number the inveterate, wailing, blind cynics.

SAY NO MORE............

Here you have it![/s]

Re: Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan by desiredhome: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
It Unfortunate you still know nothing.
I pity you.
Why not pity yourself, sorry is your name
Re: Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan by ifiokjohn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
desiredhome:

Why not pity yourself, sorry is your name
I can't pity my self because I already know buhari is a failure. it you that failed to acknowledged it that should be sorry.
Re: Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan by desiredhome: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
ifiokjohn:
I can't pity my self because I already know buhari is a failure. it you that failed to acknowledged it that should be sorry.
Eyaa, Bahari is a failure yet you are still under his leadership, is it Buhari that had stolen all the nation's resources? People like you will hail Atiku and all the thiefing politicians and blame Buhari for hardship.
You better use your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Edun's Plans To Improve The Nigerian Economy / Lagos To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity Supply / Boundary Dispute: Hoodlums Attack Anambra Community, Smash Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.