Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,567 members, 7,968,617 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? (5817 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 44% (30 votes)
No: 55% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / How Cute? See How This Little Girl Celebrated Her Dad On Father’s Day [photo] / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by kenkruse: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
Fhijimos:

My papa na village man.
D guy nor even sabi face let alone book!

cheesy

enitan2002:

why should I add him??
i'm even trying to put up with my siblings

shocked you bad, you know it cos you baad,
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by AKO1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2010
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2010
Face kini? Facebook is not meant for people of his age  grin. He doesn't even know if it exist, he only knows about google and newspapers online. Their generation don pass  grin grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by ebonyik(f): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2010
When has it become a crime to add parents on fb? @Poster may be u ve some hidden agenda there, or do u do sometin we dnt knw?Are you by anyway dating your dad's friend LOL
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by repNaija: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
hahhahaha, Nooooo way,

I'll change my facebook name immediately or put him on limited profile kiakia,
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by binhozie(m): 1:51am On Dec 13, 2010
joblessness
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2010
VERY ANGRY:

Nawaaaoooo!!! Everybody now dey halla,will add will not,some even say dey blocked dem pops n moms! I really wonder how many of our mama nd papas dem sabi wetin be computer  90% of ppl here sabi lie oo no be small!! Most of these guys n gurlz hia come frm ma villa nd I no Dia pops dem nd dem moms,,big youths! !! Me too go soon tell una say facebook na our family company, na my mumsy dey even welcome una for fb, na she dey send that fb welcome msg!! Anybody wey doubt me go see his or her fb profile deleted by monday morn!! I mean it
LOL no be lie atall,na ur pompsy pix dey ur profile??lol
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by topeorekoy(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2010
there is nothing wrong if i add my dad. he can see anything he wants. when you are old enough to do anything, i dont think there is anything wrong in that.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2010
I see nothing wrong in adding my dad to my Facebook friends / contacts, so if he were alive, I would proudly do so.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010
Now >>>>YES.

Bfore>>>>NO!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Iyineda(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2010
Personally, I didn't have much of a choice when my dad asked to friend me on fb. lipsrsealed

He's the kinda guy that makes it difficult to say no without you looking suspect. lol

I'm also friends with my momsi. But that was consensual. grin

Anyway, I don't have any issues with my dad being an fb contact. I have nothing to hide from him.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by lekanbar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by chakama: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
hmn no way,
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Limaoscar: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2010
Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Mobinga: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
They say, you don't know what you have till you lose it. Thread Carefully
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Bukittes(f): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
Add and Block simple!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by dammizz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
I would swiftly hit "Ignore" button and if he asks me why, I would say "Dad, U r more than a friend to me, u should ve sent Dad request"   wink wink
Seriously me thinks Facebook and Family only start wiv d same alphabet, they r 2 different entities.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by AKO1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
Bukittes:

Add and Block simple!

Haha, and when he finds out?
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by chienigma(f): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
No, of course not. Make that a hell NO! As if his offline, real life monitoring of my life is not enough, u want me to help him extend his tentacles to cyberspace! Luv u dad, but no!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by InkedNerd(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2010
chienigma:

No, of course not. Make that a hell NO! As if his offline, real life monitoring of my life is not enough, u want me to help him extend his tentacles to cyberspace! Luv u dad, but no!

Lmaaaaaaoooooo grin
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by shiningzin(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2010
i would add him again and again.pity he doesn't even know how to use a telephone talk more of a computer.
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by akossyy: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2010
Why not add my one and only dad on fb,
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Oluwabee(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yeap I will add him well its left for him watever he sees though to trust me
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
A_K_O:

From Mashable

interesting
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by deols(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
dammizz:

I would swiftly hit "Ignore" button and if he asks me why, I would say "Dad, U r more than a friend to me, u should ve sent Dad request"   wink wink
Seriously me thinks Facebook and Family only start wiv d same alphabet, they r 2 different entities.

lol @ bold part
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Femiblacky(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
4 me i dont think there is something bad about it,well it depends on individuals
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by ImFavoured(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2010
mai papa ke? ooooottttttttiiii oooooo shocked shocked
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by kheme(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
my dad is my friend on facebook. what's the worse that can happen
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Ranoscky(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Oh, sorry, the thread is for facebook users, next pls!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by muyijazz1(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2010
Out of bounds to DAD

Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by wazobiang: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2010
you are or plan to do bad things on facebook. there's really nothing worng with adding your dad (dad for life) on fb. hell, there's even a link to define your relationship with a friend on facebook and a sure dad is not an exception.
hint: any guy that sees a girl that is friends with her dad on facebook will think twicde before messing around with her. because girls close to their dad are usually well grounded on problem solving in matters of facking!
Re: Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? by Ranoscky(m): 5:17am On Dec 20, 2010
^
True talk broda!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Words That Describe You / Vote Here: / New Members, Introduce Yourselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.