Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want (604 Views)

Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Pray Before Stepping Out / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by jagudaman: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
As a woman, its not a bad thing if you want a man that has all your criteria, but it gets to a point when you should get off your high horse. I have this 36 years old aunt who is still as choosy as she was when she was 18 year old. I grew , http://www.jaguda.com/2010/11/28/you-will-never-find-a-husband-pray-all-you-want/
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by Dsense(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by bubugul(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
cool cool
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by Dyt(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
So?
cos she s 36
pls drop it boi
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by Osama10(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
Not every woman would get married.
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2010
tell her to continue she'll one day a rich man as old as obj as husband. i know plenty of them
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by obowunmi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
I feel for cultures where marriage is such a huge deal. What about people who DO NOT want to get married --- what do you want to do ? Kill themselves ? Not everyone, woman or man wants to get married and they should not feel pressured to do so.
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by obowunmi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2010
Marriage is a choice and folks should not feel compelled to get married.
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by deols(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2010
They are too choosy.Not baaaaad if only later on, they dont start running after other pple's husbands only to av children nd later claim to be feminists, fighting for women's rights
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by bolafex(f): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
Think its better to follow ones heart, than for fear of what people will say,end up with a man one will wake up every morn,regretting marrying.
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
obowunmi:

I feel for cultures where marriage is such a huge deal. What about people who DO NOT want to get married --- what do you want to do ? Kill themselves ? Not everyone, woman or man wants to get married and they should not feel pressured to do so.

well said!!!!
Re: You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want by tunnytox(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2010
deols:

They are too choosy.Not baaaaad if only later on, they dont start running after other pple's husbands only to av children nd later claim to be feminists, fighting for women's rights

Na true

(1) (Reply)

I Told My Close Friend I Liked Him And Now I Feel Maybe I Was Wrong / Wat Does It Mean Whn Fiancee Says Is Nt Necessary 2 Pick Up Ur Cal Whn On Phone / Girls Like Me But If I Ask For Friendship The Whole Thing Turn Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.