Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? (2439 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Peter Obi Is Like Barack Obama, We May End Up Voting For Him. Asim Adams Esq / I Can't Believe This Is Our Vice President, Disaster Averted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Women by nature have thin skin to absorb heat of criticism, but could women really make better decisions and government in Nigeria or other struggling countries around the world?

1 Share

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
It’s one Audu that will be controlling her from one corner. Only experienced folks can testify that woman brain has capacity, Once it excalate they start to misbehave, Man can easily manipulate a woman to sell her property but it will be hard for a woman to do the same, Even if he will, it will be hard a bit, If a woman be the president then there’s hope people like us will have up to 20 Oill wells, Obama is the only one in this.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Officialgarri: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Women by nature have thin skin to absorb heat of criticism...
I stopped here cos it will definitely ruin a whatever you have to say afterwards...
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't read it clearly. I thought you wrote "thick skin"

But as regards Obama, he is a public figure and this is just a "public statement"
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by JonDon12: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hate saying this as a guy but women are smarter than men on all measures. Even Female dogs are smarter than male dogs. So he might be right. Another thing is that the more freedom a woman has in a society, the better the society is.

When pyschologists say that Women are more mature than men or they say women develop faster, all they are trying to do is hide that women are smarter. Women definitely have better memories than men.
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by dawnomike(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
45% right... Most women (not all) tend to transgend their emotional trauma to workplace.
It is very common in Nigeria
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by leoHomo: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
I stopped here cos it will definitely ruin a whatever you have to say afterwards...
[/s]
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by helinues: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
I disagree

Average women are not emotional strong to hold complicated positions like president of a country

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

Majority wise, doesn't mean there can't be exceptions, as a matter of fact, there are plenty exceptions but I'm not sure here in Africa.
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by SarkinYarki: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
This man is naturally a very stupid man . Believe him at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
JonDon12:
I hate saying this as a guy but women are smarter than men on all measures. Even Female dogs are smarter than male dogs. So he might be right. Another thing is that the more freedom a woman has in a society, the better the society is.

When pyschologists say that Women are more mature than men or they say women develop faster, all they are trying to do is hide that women are smarter. Women definitely have better memories than men.

One thing I know is that the smart ones among women have good sense of judgement, better than a lot of men's.
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Oyekunle200: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na lie Bros

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Obama just misyarned
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by mumumugu(m): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2019
can she witsthand blackmail
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by jedisco(m): 3:01am On Dec 18, 2019
I wonder if a popular leader said the same about men...Hell would have been let loose by feminists and their co-travellers

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by stonemasonn: 4:11am On Dec 18, 2019
If every nation on earth was run by good women.
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by profilemessages: 5:05am On Dec 18, 2019
the last time a woman tried to run things, man was driven from Paradise to earth. bilqis was overthrown and later submitted to Solomon, Theresa may was replaced by Boris Johnson,

as for me I got no beef with women ooo, but out of ten women, only one or two can rule!!!!
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Flyingngel(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2019
hmmm,may be in develop countries cost down Here in Nigeria , we have seen countless women in position of authority behaving anyhow .
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Blazebond(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2019
So says the champion of gender equality,hahahhaa,women don't want equality,they want to dominate,I have always suspected so from the day all these new age feminist started making their noises,women are as selfish and controlling as men.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by nothingspoil70: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2019
All women government in the past that I can remember have ended in disaster from the Philippines to Pakistan to Great Britain (twice) ,Pakistan, an presently Myanmar. Please don't pray for that in Nigeria the government will be a disaster. Those with a woman as the head of their department or boss at work can confirm this.

The man must have been high on Nairobi weed while writing that piece

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by jumper524(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Saudi women vs Nigeria women who has more freedom and which society is more better?
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2019
JonDon12:
I hate saying this as a guy but women are smarter than men on all measures. Even Female dogs are smarter than male dogs.
This is so not true. I am dog lover bro and have kept both male and female and I can tell categorically that you lied here.

Female dogs are a bit easier to train because they mature faster but this doesn't make them more intelligent. It only makes training them easier for novices and first time dog owners.

Now on leadership skills, let's continue using dogs as an example because you started it.

Female dogs have integrity, strength and are very caring but one thing ruins all these. MOOD SWINGS

One moment she's sweet and loving and would want to play but all these ends the moment something isn't going the way she likes. Male dogs do have mood swings but tend to be more stable unlike the females that will want things to go their way and will always act as they like.
JonDon12:

So he might be right. Another thing is that the more freedom a woman has in a society, the better the society is.
You've been reading to much America news.

Obama was very wrong. Women don't make better presidents, facts point to these. They're as corrupt as the male leaders.

JonDon12:

This is insane.

Women mature faster but that doesn't make them smarter and rapid maturity isn't what makes one a good leader.

Being smart isn't even enough to a make a leader.

Is it Nigeria women that can't stand campaign heat that you want to make president?

You need to be very logical to make a good leader. You must be tough in a fight and willing to take hard decisions, and take responsibliity and most importantly you must be stable emotionally and react maturely even under stress.

I am not saying that a woman can't have all these but the political environment in most places isn't suitable for them yet.

Anybody who is tough, smart, and driven, can run for the job but it takes more talent and character to hold up under the pressures of life in the government house.

For what it may worth, I honestly do wish a woman would rule Nigeria to put all these unnecessary debate to an end.

Y'all believed Buhari was the best thing for Nigeria before he became president but look at us now.

Imagine if he didn't win?

What would have been in everyone's lips would have been.

"If to say na Buhari, he for don....... Bla Bla Bla.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by alfasexy: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Leftist propaganda machine in overdrive.

Statistics and history shows that society ruled by women were more beligerent and engaged in significantly more wars than those ruled by men.

https://qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Samunique(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2019
nothingspoil70:
All women government in the past that I can remember have ended in disaster from the Philippines to Pakistan to Great Britain (twice) ,Pakistan, an presently Myanmar. Please don't pray for that in Nigeria the government will be a disaster. Those with a woman as the head of their department or boss at work can confirm this.

The man must have been high on Nairobi weed while writing that piece
You forgot to add madam Eteh the formal speaker of the House of Rep during the early year of Yaradua administration ?
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by movingclouds(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2019
stonemasonn:
If every nation on earth was run by good women.
No mind that man... Have good men also gotten the chance to rule? Doesn't he know that in politics, evil is strength, being good is a weakness...
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Exc2000: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
vagina or penis doesnt make you a superior manager or leader.. leadership skills are learnt and acquired
Re: Do You Believe This Barack Obama's Quote Could Work Anywhere In The World? by Zyron: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
vagina or penis doesnt make you a superior manager or leader.. leadership skills are learnt and acquired
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

UN Appointment Bekons For Ex Emir Sanusi / Who Has Received The Money That FG Said It Will Give Through BVN? / Livelyhhdh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.