Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,088 members, 7,883,803 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life (1922 Views)

Help Needed! I Am Finding It Difficult Calling My Brother 'sir'. / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by SoftMatters: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Chubhie:

Using your case as a way of example. Tell us how your girl is manipulating this.

Is your case just a glitch in ubunja teachings?
That's what I'm trying to say, she's not manipulating me about this situation. I know women find ways to make the one that loves them to do their bidding and stuff. When she mentioned about the first suitor I called her bluff and more.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by SoftMatters: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2019
mrpaedo:
grin grin OP is clearly suffering from Oneitis
No woman is different from the rest and no woman is special cool
She will definitely marry one of her wealthier suitors,it will be her decision and there ain't nothing you can do about it
AWALT-yesterday,today and tomorrow cool
If its about marrying wealthier suitors bro, she would have been gone by now. She declined a wealthy man already because of me and she told me about the man but I called it bluff, it was some weeks ago that a friend to a friend of mine who happens to be a cousin to the suitor she declined got to meet her and told my friend about what transpired that how long have we been dating and checked with the time the suitor came for and was asking him who I am for the girl to shun her cousin and warn him to stop pestering her through her family that she's not interested and has someone she is in love with. I know it will sound alien to you that not all naija girls trips over money bags or lose their home training when a man makes it rain on them. Some value love over that bro.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by SoftMatters: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Gosh!!

What's wrong with you? Behaving like an 18 year old.

Who told you that you can't live without her and she's the best thing to happen to you? Negodu the epistle you wrote because of woman.

If u don't have money to marry her, free her na.

You are just being worried about nothing.

The most important issue (your finances) is staring u at the face and you are crying over a lady. See, let me just tell you basic reality, you don't really need a woman to love you, what you need is for her to respect you.

That means when she sees you, she sees someone who can defend her morally, financially, be her guide tru wisdom. Has your ego ever been inflated just by a woman telling you she loves you?

Wake up man.
Bro my ego has never been inflated over such because I've heard it so many freaking times at 1-2-3-4-5 side chicks at the same duration?! been there done that until I realized there isn't much in the game, I'm more of reading between the lines, patterns and actions guy than words. You talk about I dont need a woman to love me rather she should respect me, I understand your line and the thing there is that she loves and respects me so much. All the time we have been dating its only once she disrespected me and honestly I caused it and the situation would have been worse if it were another girl. I agree with you, my financial status is the most important. I've had my fair share of women, I mean you'd be blown away but when you finally see a real one, recognize she's a real one and understand how hard it is to find a real one only then you will understand you can't afford to lose her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by SoftMatters: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
Amanee:
You're a funny guy...

I'm female and let me give it to you from my angle, if she really loves you and sees a future with you, she will stay. I had to embolden the latter part because I hope it sticks to your brain.

Ciao
She said she's sticking, riding and down for whatever once I won't disappoint her.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by yomi007k(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2019
SoftMatters:
Bro my ego has never been inflated over such because I've heard it so many freaking times at 1-2-3-4-5 side chicks at the same duration?! been there done that until I realized there isn't much in the game, I'm more of reading between the lines, patterns and actions guy than words. You talk about I dont need a woman to love me rather she should respect me, I understand your line and the thing there is that she loves and respects me so much. All the time we have been dating its only once she disrespected me and honestly I caused it and the situation would have been worse if it were another girl. I agree with you, my financial status is the most important. I've had my fair share of women, I mean you'd be blown away but when you finally see a real one, recognize she's a real one and understand how hard it is to find a real one only then you will understand you can't afford to lose her.
Don't worry yourself just keep hustling.

Even us wey get work dey complain.

The truth is your girl has common sense in that if she goes for money without love, she would lose out.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2019
very long post, just go to the point. Keep mentioning alot of things over and over. Couldn't read again. I'm outa here

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Mykel51(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
CHESTER48:
very long post, just go to the point. Keep mentioning alot of things over and over. Couldn't read again. I'm outa here

Lol
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Mykel51(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2019
SoftMatters:
She said she's sticking, riding and down for whatever once I won't disappoint her.

Once you won't disappoint her,the issue don dey resolved already
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by crackhaus: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Gosh!!

Who told you that you can't live without her and she's the best thing to happen to you? Negodu the epistle you wrote because of woman.

The most important issue (your finances) is staring u at the face and you are crying over a lady. See, let me just tell you basic reality, you don't really need a woman to love you, what you need is for her to respect you.

That means when she sees you, she sees someone who can defend her morally, financially, be her guide tru wisdom. Has your ego ever been inflated just by a woman telling you she loves you?

Wake up man.
The guy is on la la land mehn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Skepticus: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Gosh!!

Wake up man.

There is something wrong about parenting these days that have turned some of our fine men into weak and embarrassing sissies. Self-loathing fools with low self esteem.

It's not just worrying anymore. It's disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
If your woman loves you as you claim, then a thousand men asking her hand for marriage wouldn't mean a thing. She lacks focus if she not sure of you. Must you get married now? Many people have chosen to be in long term relationship without marriage. Marriage is not something you just do because you feel like, you need to have the capacity to do it. If I had the capacity I probably would have married 5 years earlier.

Stop being a wimp and grow some balls. If she wants to go let her go. What is yours will never pass you by. It will do you a lot of good to focus on securing your future. An old trick is for a woman to claim men are asking her for marriage. I know girls who said that 5 years ago and are still unmarried. Nobody should pressure you into anything, you've been warned.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
I trowey salute!! grin

Davash222:
I hate to see men saying all these thrash cos of women. The time spent in writing this epistles would have been used to watch YouTube videos on how to be a freelancer and free yourself from poverty.

3 guys are coming for her hand in marriage, and you believe she’s not dating any of them
I pray God should give you sense before this year runs out.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Blade21: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Acidosis:
Wtf is this bro?

Stop disturbing yourself please. None of the three will marry her. In this age and time, strange men do not come for a girl's hand in marriage. We are not in 16th century.

In the current dispensation, men ask for a relationship first before courtship and marriage.

If 3 men are discussing and demanding marriage from your woman, it simply means your woman is dating all three men.

I hope you won't kill yourself on top this matter.
then you don’t know jack about ibos , they still marry without dating and yes the marriages work out.
Re: Advice Needed: I Cant Lose The Love Of My Life by Fortissimo502: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Love cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silent Agony Of Married Men / The Painful Mistake Of A Senseless Lady / My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.