Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out (919 Views)

Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by djkotech(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2019
A Nigerian man based in Netherlands has cried out on Twitter after been extorted of N600,000 via bank transfer by men believed to be SARS operatives along the Benin-Lagos express way.

Narrating his ordeal he called on the Nigerian police authorities as well as, well meaning Nigerians to aid him trace the SARS operatives and get justice.

Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2019
what made u , a Nigerian pay someone 600k at a checking point , u carry drugs ?
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by Davinity: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2019
majamajic:
what made u , a Nigerian pay someone 600k at a checking point , u carry drugs ?
Oga those people are official armed robbers... People have been complaining about that same SARS along Benin Lagos express way, if they can't find yahoo boys they pounce on innocent commuters and lay up flimsy allegations on them just for the sole aim of extorting them. And in their usual manner they'll threaten to kill you and nothing will happen
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by majamajic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davinity:
Oga those people are official armed robbers... People have been complaining about that same SARS along Benin Lagos express way, if they can't find yahoo boys they pounce on innocent commuters and lay up flimsy allegations on them just for the sole aim of extorting them. And in their usual manner they'll threaten to kill you and nothing will happen

is that what will make u pay 600k , without any named allegations ?
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by Davinity: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
majamajic:

is that what will make u pay 600k , without any named allegations ?
Are you Nigerian? or you just wanna be mischievous?
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by mezarddinny: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
600k without doing anything? you carry drugs?
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Davinity:
Are you Nigerian? or you just wanna be mischievous?

have u bribed any roadside police with half of that amount u Mr Nigeria ?

I know someone that did pay 300k , he was happy cos he knew what was found on his phones .

mine is what transpired to them pulling such amount , this story is not complete . there was evidence of something .
Re: Sars Extorted N600,000 From Me’ – Dennis Cries Out by Davinity: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
majamajic:

have u bribed any roadside police with half of that amount u Mr Nigeria ?

I know someone that did pay 300k , he was happy cos he knew what was found on his phones .

mine is what transpired to them pulling such amount , this story is not complete . there was evidence of something .
This particular story is not new am surprised if your just seeing it... the guy in question was visiting Nigeria for the first after a long time

(1) (Reply)

My Experience @ A Friends Church @ Egbeda / Future Reacts Over His Girlfriend Lori Harvey’s Bikini Body On Instagram / These Pictures Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.