Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,833 members, 7,945,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Applicant Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Applicant Of Love (363 Views)

In The Name Of Love / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applicant Of Love by daniddan1999: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2019
OK i will Holla at you girl
Iam shoot ma shot at you
I pray i gain the admission to your university
The faculty of love

So i can study my preferred course(love)
Which i intends to graduate with a first class

Of course that will only be possible if you give me the right lecture in the best way you can

And i learn in the most conducive environment (heart)
Allow me to be your student in the journey of love

Though i know there are thousands of students running the same race with me of gaining that slot to study in your uni.

I know i have a better qualifications to match the requirements you desire am the most qualified candidate

Iam Holla at you so you can screen my application my clear intentions is to win the race get the slot and show you how competent and brilliant iam

Though am not guarantee you anything like being perfect as an applicant but am giving you my best shot at this

Screen me yes double screen my application do it with all your heart and all criteria observed but don't keep me waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed Urgently / Onyinbo Pepper / Trials And Trials (A Seemingly Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.