Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Like This (5468 Views)

Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Obaiyski(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
ITbomb:
I pity guys that can stay with a liar just because she has fine face
Exactly my taught
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
OP, you dont have a girlfriend, you have a migrating female that is feasting on what you temporarily have, until she finds a greener pastures. If all you wrote here is true, then leave her. A liar, combined with greed and no sympathy for her partner, is not someone you should spend a minute with. Learn to respect yourself, and do away with the scarcity mindset, there are more women out there, and you need to sometimes, man-up and let go, for new things to happen. I guess you havent actually experience true love from a woman, hence, you are tolerating all these from her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by bethyz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Take your mind off her money is as simple as that.

A mans money is our money a womans money is her money.

Stop questioning her about her money or how much she was paid or how much she has. She wont tell you the truth because if you knew you will want to spend it. Borrow me i no get in the name of love

If you want to do things for her do it. If you dont want leave it haba.

Na heart attack final final you won carry.

Take your mind off her money whatever she buys leave it if she doesnt buy for you buy your own and dont buy for her. If you want to buy for her buy.
This guy self.

You just dey chok chok eyes for the girl money you won follow dey spend the money ni.
Some guys cant stand it when they see there babe get money that is when they will bring up problem and just want to spend the money.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by chigoizie7(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
SLAP44:
I will double my hustle and not expect her to give me money. I cannot stoop so low to accept money from a babe, even if I paid all her school fees.

It is never about her giving you money bro.

The reason he is hustling is to make a better living for himself. He has a better paying job.
There are things you just don’t lie about and there are people you just don’t lie to.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by KpagoGIN(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
MedicH:

You are very right. Commitment is key in all u do with a woman I tell my guys everyday. Some even call me Dr commitment. Some guys think once a girl allow u have sex then she's committed that's a huge lie. A sense of gratitude. Even the truth. Coming to help u when u are down. Putting money in the cash drawer at home so u dont lack. These are commitment. Pls not the vagina.
Knowing some one got your back when the chips are down goes a long way in assuring ones love to the other concerning sex that thing is like the naira to the dollar anybody attaching that to commitment must be jonzing, most ladies have found out it over rides most brothers reasoning capacity.
And before I forget a lady that truly cares doesn't need too much to appreciate a brother and surprisingly they are out there, it just the format must brothers put forward that mostly decides where the lady will place you and I believe this brother here seem to be a square peg in a round hole, he is just not the one she wants knowing all about her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by chigoizie7(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
SLAP44:

Looking for an excuse to fire her because you are expecting more money?

If that is the case, let him fire her, she doesn’t deserve him

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

..she’s only passing thru and in the process want to milk you for survival and goodies.....u are not a partner to her...u are a means to an end ....

.Ditch the parasite fast..

Listen to this OG. She's barely putting up with you while waiting for a man of her choice who might not necessarily love her as much as you do. The game is the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Erums(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow oh wow.. How you cope with this lying habit is sick... Whats wrong with you..

Gonyour way you deserve better...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Akinbahm(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
ITbomb:
I pity guys that can stay with a liar just because she has fine face
Bro, take 5...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
dat means we cant even be together
I hate stingy men
MedicH:
Why do guys do this for Christ sake. I for one I find it excruciatinly painful to give girls money. Now you're so deeply committed to this babe and she's not returning any one of it and you're pained why. She's not your girlfriend at all she's just sticking around till wha she's expecting for herself comes along. She can't even tell u one atom of truth. Let her go. This one self go be a big problem for u. Your money is your money and it's there for you to use and save ur ship on the day of storm dont u understand? Damn!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by MedicH: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I hate stingy men

Lol this guy. U no de tire.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
see stop calling me guy ive told you
MedicH:

Lol this guy. U no de tire.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Brother OP, are you an Igbo guy, if you are, there's something I'll suggest you do. I bu onye Igbo?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by culf: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
guy 99% of Ladies behave that way. just do your best and forget about her and her money but be careful if you're thinking marriage with her. Its not a right for her to help you but a lady that cannot support her husband when he genuinely need it is not ideal.

my wife do lend me money and I pay back later.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by cheerokee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liliyann:
Men and their entitlement undecided
So, because you helped her a few times, you expect her to totally hand over her money to you when you guys ain't even married??

You lack basic comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by onwuakpachris(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
SLAP44:
I will double my hustle and not expect her to give me money. I cannot stoop so low to accept money from a babe, even if I paid all her school fees.

U deserve a cold herbal concoction sir.. Alcohol is not good for you...

God bless you,. I can't stoop so low too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by onwuakpachris(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
my brother u are just dating yourself...better face your hustle for now...u never even chop bellefull finish.. u dey carry woman wey go dey heap all her life problems on ur pathetic shoulders...offering u only cheap pussy in return...nothing else..smh 4 u.. u go just die b4 ur time o...I don tell u be that...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by DenreleDave(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liliyann:
So, because you helped her a few times, you expect her to totally hand over her money to you when you guys ain't even married??

U r sick. So no be women get entitlement mentality now...

Op, Relationship is give n take... If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by GeneralPula: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by LarryBee1k: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
_
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Canada2021: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Brother OP, are you an Igbo guy, if you are, there's something I'll suggest you do. I bu onye Igbo?
yes bro Delta Ibo
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Canada2021: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
culf:
guy 99% of Ladies behave that way. just do your best and forget about her and her money but be careful if you're thinking marriage with her. Its not a right for her to help you but a lady that cannot support her husband when he genuinely need it is not ideal.

Thank you sir
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
hehe she will soon dump u as soon as she moves much upwards or a much richer guy comes along.all these traits she is showing u like lying and holding her money proves she doesn not love you.u suppose code nau.when a girl loves she much open to u.move with her with sense and stop asking money from her...in the meantime start searching for another girl.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
culf:

girls always behave that way when they dont like the guy.if a girl like u bros she will even sell the world for u grin.op"s girlfriend is just using him and he would be foolish if he goes ahead and marries her.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by clintwealth(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
YOU GUYS ARE MISUNDERSTANDING HIM, THE GIRL IN QUESTION FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, SHE CAN LIE AND SHE IS GREED.BRO JUST DO YOUR THING HUSTLE HARD AND FREE HER MONEY DON'T ASK HER FOR MONEY.WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY BRO DISCARD HER.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Samfloxin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liliyann:
So he is not entitled to her money abi? I don't know why you women are so selfish when it comes to your money but will pounce on a man's money like you were sent to be pepertually parasitic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by moststylish(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I hate stingy men
you hate stingy men abi, are a cripple? can't you go and work
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Stillthebest: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
kiss

She is just a gf not a wife material.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by MightySirKay(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bro, i won't advice you to stay with her nor advice you to ditch her
But i strongly believe that you wouldn't wanna end up with a woman you can't trust. Lying about stuffs like that means she has been and will always tell you lies.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Papichamdor95(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dumb the bitch bruhhh,she is a parasite..if she lies for little things,you are in trouble.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Like This by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
bethyz:
Take your mind off her money is as simple as that.

A mans money is our money a womans money is her money.

Stop questioning her about her money or how much she was paid or how much she has. She wont tell you the truth because if you knew you will want to spend it. Borrow me i no get in the name of love

If you want to do things for her do it. If you dont want leave it haba.

Na heart attack final final you won carry.

Take your mind off her money whatever she buys leave it if she doesnt buy for you buy your own and dont buy for her. If you want to buy for her buy.
This guy self.

You just dey chok chok eyes for the girl money you won follow dey spend the money ni.
Some guys cant stand it when they see there babe get money that is when they will bring up problem and just want to spend the money.
Nothing is more disgusting than seeing a guy trying hard to excuse bad attitudes from the female folks.
Is it a big ask if he demands his woman to be open in her dealings with him & show some support when he is in needs , especially financially ?
Trust me,a relationship that lacks trust & loyalty,and support in time of needs from both partners, is bound to hit a brick wall in no distance time..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Guys Who Claims Not To Spend On Girls / See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins).. / Farting In The Presence Of Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.