Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min (585 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / A Current Laspotech, Isolo Campus Student's Help Needed. / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Ablyz(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Pls any engineering student help solve open test in 5min

Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Ablyz(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Pls help 5min remaining
Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by engrfaruq(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Guy face your studies and forget Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by kolad59: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
These questions are cheap. You need to be serious with your study....get Engineering mathematics textbook.. If you can't Solve this in open book test how will you be able to cope in real exam.. Also, this topic is very important for electrical and electronics engineering student. You can message me on whatsapp, 081 22 98 04 20
Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Martinez39(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Haba! You are an engineering student for goodness' sake. How can you not know how to solve a first-order linear differential equation? You should be able to solve this without referencing any note or textbook. Those two differential equations are first-order linear differential equations. For your lecturer to make this an open test shows that either he is pampering you guys to the utmost or that the standard of education has fallen in this country.

Go and study hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Haba! You are an engineering student for goodness' sake. How can you not know how to solve a first-order linear differential equation? You should be able to solve this without referencing any note or textbook. Those two differential equations are first-order linear differential equations. For your lecturer to make this an open test shows that either he is pampering you guys to the utmost or that the standard of education has fallen in this country.

Go and study hard.
the bolded scared me. grin
Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Martinez39(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
the bolded scared me. grin
grin There is nothing there. It's actually simple when you study it. grin
Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Martinez39:
grin There is nothing there. It's actually simple when you study it. grin
I didnt mean the first ODE scares me o,i meant it was scary that and engineering student will have issues with first ODE.
It depends on the university,futminna were i studied mechanical engineering,you cant be given such,except both questions carry 5mks altogether and it will not be an open test
Re: Pls Any Engineering Student Help Solve Open Test In 5min by izzyvol(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I didnt mean the first ODE scares me o,i meant it was scary that and engineering student will have issues with first ODE.
It depends on the university,futminna were i studied mechanical engineering,you cant be given such,except both questions carry 5mks altogether and it will not be an open test
you studies electrical/electronic engineering there

(1) (Reply)

NNPC / Total International Scholarship (france) 2020 / 2021 / Full Details On M.sc Engineering Management At University Of Ibadan / Is It Correct To Use "Take" In Place Of "Teach"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.