Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Have Always Wanted 4kids - Mercy Johnson Reveals As She Expects A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Always Wanted 4kids - Mercy Johnson Reveals As She Expects A Baby (271 Views)

'Still A Virgin' - Hilda Baci Reveals As She Celebrates Her 29th Birthday / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Special Spesh Welcomes A Son; Davido Announces It, Expects A Son From Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Always Wanted 4kids - Mercy Johnson Reveals As She Expects A Baby by CutenaijaMedia(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Popular Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson make a post via her Instagram handle saying she have always wanted to have four Kids, which is working as planned, because she expecting a baby with her husband

She Wrote Below

We’re having a baby ❤️❤️ I’ve always wanted 4 kids.... always. However, after 3 kids, I thought I had retired from the baby making business.
So a while back, we found out we had a baby on the way.

I can’t explain the joy and peace expecting our new baby has brought, or the cravings for food that have followed. I get so emotional easily, in fact right now I’ve started crying from joy again.

I’m sharing this with you my family for life, hanging on since day 1, growing with my family and I and always showing all the love. I love you all right back. Baby Okojie 2020 getting ready❤️ God bless you all!!

See More : https://cute9ja.com/i-have-always-wanted-4kids-mercy-johnson-reveals-as-she-expects-a-baby/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: I Have Always Wanted 4kids - Mercy Johnson Reveals As She Expects A Baby by dawnomike(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okay ooo... I kinda like she and her husband. No celebrity drama thus far!

(1) (Reply)

Marlian Gang Now Winning More Souls Than Redeemed Church - Investigation / Online Comparison Is One Of The Thing Killing People Today - Nathaniel Bassey / For The Love Of Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.