Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) (82737 Views)

Nwele Michael Chukwudi 'Chuchu' Tattoos Angela Okorie’s Face On His Body / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
northvietnam:
Staged

maybe na knockout them shoot her...
or just maybe no be the kind of gun they used on Late Alex baddah by the assassins that took his life that they used on this woman babe... undecided
in as much as I had wanted to disagree with you, I've been thinking, bullet that penetrated metals and from the video I watched, the said car was ridled with bullets, when the bullet came in contact with her skin, it melted and refused to penetrate her, hope we are not watching Bollywood sha oh.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
AjoAlusi:

lol you mean this cheesy

cc
Rekhina
what the Fuuuuk!! He looks like an Almajiri. grin grin

It is Almajiri they are called, right? sad

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by michaelbills(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Must she post everything. Why isn’t she in a hospital? Sha any news sells. The more she tends,the more she gets recognition.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Lifewithme: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
AjoAlusi:

lol you mean this cheesy

cc
Rekhina

Lmao. Una sha

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Alexaonfleek: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Honestly this $hit looks fake to me
She said 10 bullets entered her,10 bullets should have damaged her face and body to the point of her needing plastic surgery.
Her injuries just look like a scratch that a kid would get when playing out
Either it was staged for clout chasing or there's more to this story she's not saying
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by AdemolaA2: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
northvietnam:
Staged

or just maybe no be the kind of gun they used on Late Alex baddah by the assassins that took his life that they used on this woman babe... undecided

Naija people ...I fear una oooo.. until she dies before you’ll it was staged or not ba ?
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by hammerU: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
hope4nigeria:
in as much as I had wanted to disagree with you, I've been thinking, bullet that penetrated metals and from the video I watched, the said car was ridled with bullets, when the bullet came in contact with her skin, it melted and refused to penetrate her, hope we are not watching Bollywood sha oh.

pellet and bullet, wat is the difference?

she might have mistook pellet as bullet.

definately her and other occupiers of her car were hit with fragment of glass and pellets.

Medical report and even police report will confirm that.

U need extra evidence, then we can add eye witness report to the video evidence online.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is she trying to release a mediocre movie or Open a church business? hence all this lies and fake Armed robbery bulcrap.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmm.... I comment my reserve.

I'll be right back, lemme finish what ayam doing grin

MODifieD
Why e com be like say na dis lady offend devil pass dis year. Several supposed attacks on her life and it has to be shared on social media..

Abeg who get dah "Things are really getting out of hands" meme jare grin grin

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by georgstina(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm all the social medias are turning to trash nowadays undecided
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Mutemenot(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
sholapot:
Who else noticed that the supposed doctor didn't wear gloves.

The finger nail alone is amazing �
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Angela see your life, Mercy Johnson that you are Jealous and Envious Of Is Pregnant for the Fourth time, and you go About Sleeping with Married Men, Angela Your Attack could Just be a Warning ,Change your ways and be a Responsible Single Mum,
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dobson43:

Quick questions:
a. Why is the removing it without surgical gloves?
b. Why isnt he using surgical blade?
c. Why is she not on Anesthesia?
d. Why is she on what is not a hospital bed?
e. Must every poo be for social media consumption?

You just stated exactly what my thoughts were when I watched the video.
That was so unprofessional and looks like she is been treated by a quack.

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by davebiyi30: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
northvietnam:
Staged

I no think say you well at all.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Caleb17: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Very uncivil statement. Who do you refer to as poor Nigerians? For your mind ,
you are rich
dangotesmummy:
There are some people who still thinks this is a joke and something to laugh at.

The value for human lives in Nigeria makes you not want to have anything to do with poor Nigerians because they can be so spiteful , envious and full of bile and hate
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Exc2000: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
AjoAlusi:

post your picture omo yeebow dont be scared
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by dubbiskelly(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
What kinda quack hospital did she go to? No surgical blades, no surgical gloves shocked
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by ProtectMyMoney: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Crazy stuff...

That probably isn't an hospital...using bare hands to touch someone else's open wound.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by zuto4u(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
And must u watch and comment on every poo?
Dobson43:

Quick questions:

Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Wettoid123: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
So sorry for her imagine the pains!
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Awoo88: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na shakabula dem take shoot her?
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is a planned assisination attempt on her life. It seems someone is hating on her
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by mailemy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
sholapot:
Who else noticed that the supposed doctor didn't wear gloves.

So many things is wrong with the clip and not just the gloves. The use of blade and the bed doesn't look like a hospital bed. Also no injection to help her not to feel the pain.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Wettoid123: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
Very unsanitary conditions, which kain quack hospital she go..... angry

Not necessarily the condition of the place they might be expert in removing just bullets one of those local places.
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by fabuloz1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
northvietnam:
Staged

whatever they used on her, may you receive same treatment lets see whether you'll survive it.
Amen!
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Ejaisky: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Without gloves?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nicklaus619:
And some ass licking online doctor came with stupid Theory to disprove her story. angry

Get well soon sis

She's blowing the thing out of proportion...

A professional assassin would not have used 'shakabula' undecided
Re: Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) by Surulereman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dobson43:

Quick questions:
I wonder. The procedure looks like a traditional/local extraction process. Medical procedures like this are conducted with the privacy of the patient being paramount. What does she intend to achieve with all this social media exposure?

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed