Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,040 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies (94198 Views)

Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by AlwaysDavid: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
embarassedmay his soul rest in peace.
daddytime:
Hmmm

Always do good by your people when placed in a position of authority, this life is ephemeral. The next second isn't assured, hence, all the cornerings, garnerings, and piling ups are truly not necessary.

May he be judged according to his deeds while alive.

He must have had wonderful plans for the yuletide season, and his expectations from the recently passed budget.

Whenever I see mere mortals bragging, and being very sure of next year, not to talk of 2023, I just look at them and shake my head.

The deal with life and death is, boys scout's motto

"Be prepared".
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Halo22: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
May his soul RIP....Such is life, vanity upon vanity but they won't hear.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by VirginSearcher(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Richas is lucky, let's keep waiting angry some people will be killing themselves about 2023 not knowing that nobody owns life anything can happen anytime
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by ogubolokento(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
If you're opportuned to good to people cos death today no sabi President, senators again ohhh
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Okoyiboz3: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
UGBEDEOJO4here:
Chief Iwanyanwu is over 80 and very fat

Give me 5 examples like him in the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by meobizy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lillee:
Chai. Education.
Okay.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by frank417: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
May his soul rest in peace if this news is true. Please God forgive him if he wronged you in anyway and accept him into your kingdom in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Niaja4real(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by BabaRamota1980: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
He is a young guy. What happened?

May his soul rest in peace. Very sad.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Babyface69(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
beautyhd:
Rip my brother from umuihi in ihitte uboma

my brother, I'm angry for our huge loss
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Ekpeitit(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Always do good by your people when placed in a position of authority, this life is ephemeral. The next second isn't assured, hence, all the cornerings, garnerings, and piling ups are truly not necessary.

May he be judged according to his deeds while alive.

He must have had wonderful plans for the yuletide season, and his expectations from the recently passed budget.

Whenever I see mere mortals bragging, and being very sure of next year, not to talk of 2023, I just look at them and shake my head.

The deal with life and death is, boys scout's motto

"Be prepared".
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Isoduwa(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
No more 2023

Lesson to APC and their Oga
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Ekpeitit(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
What's all the long story for?
The man died just like we will all die.
Because you are going to die doesn't mean you shouldn't get rich,stop preaching nonsense.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by worldeditor(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
isthatso:

he will be forgotten in a matter of months. Never overestimate your importance in this world!

Exactly.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Babyface69(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
rest in peace my great Uncle Ben. you contributed immensely to my granny's burial ceremony. The Ndubuaku's family will miss you!
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Confirmedzombie: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
umuihi in ihitte uboma people have lost a great GEM.

A good man, a man with good heart.

La Nu Udo Na Aka Chineke, Nke Di Na Eligwe
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by deboysben(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
this one is irredeemable pdp clown. Secondus please return his brain
you are under the influence of buhari's cow dug
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Eastlink(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
RIP Senator Uwajumogu.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by CasNova(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
What a sad incident. Such is life. Rest in peace.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by fortunechy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Slump and die isn't an ordinary death.... Someone's hand dey inside.... May his soul rip
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Ghenisean(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
somebody dey hala fake news 4 up,make I no comment my reserve first,

Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Collins9156(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Senator no get party abi na independent candidate.

Rest In Peace Honorable Senator
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Monday60655(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
May his soul RIP. God is the ultimate judge
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by delzbaba(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
please for those that don't have shower bath, always start bathing from your legs and work it up,, suddenly pouring cold water on the head can cause dizziness for old men,and this can lead to slipping in the bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
We shall not die but lives and declare the works of the Lord. Psalm 118:17.Like to Claims and share to see the new year 2020.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by tete7000(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Larryfest:
Nawa o, no one is leaving this world alive be you rich or poor, smart or dull, beautiful or ugly, powerful or powerless and yet some are so concerned about what will happen 3/4 yes to come when the next secs isn't guaranteed.

Some will kuku leave it alive... Believe it. The scripture says so...
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by DCmonster: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
The rate at wish stroke is killing Nigerians is alarming. In the next 10 years it will be worse.
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by Pavore9: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
DaddyGngeess:

Yes oo, why u asking?

Ihitte amaa-asa ezegwu wu ishi. cheesy
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by webngnews: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies by hardbody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
meobizy:

I made another comment in regards to this.

Ok. Its fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.