Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates (114934 Views)

Live Updates from the Trump Impeachment. / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hangulsaram:

But muller investigation says there is no collision and as a matter of fact its Hillary Clinton that was even implicated.
no there is an fbi list of criminals wanted

guy its simple, wikileaks kept leaking gist on hillary, nothing on trump

does that look normal to you?

why was it only democrats that the russian attacked was focused at?

collusion means an agreement, a deal, there isnt a deal, russia wanted trump to win and they did that

they interfered in the election, from day 1 i knew that collusion story didnt hold water
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
mrbock:

comey is a Republican?

Yes, goggle is your friend bro.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
oghale23:

[s]What prompted the investigation was the release of a video where Joe Biden, then vice president, bragged about withholding I billion dollars of aid to the Ukraine except he Fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma where he son was working. [/s]

I think the video was released after announced he will run for office.

Yes, if his cabinet members committed crimes, they should be prosecurkted according to the law.

Also like I stated in my previous comment. If you look at the FISA abuse report, The FBI under the Obama administration secretly investigated the then the republican nominee, Trump on whether he colluded with Russia.

They solicited help from other countries like Austrialia, England, Italy etc..

They used a false dossier written by an ex British spy, who was paid by the DNC and Hillary Clinton to find dirt on Candidate Trump as a basis to continue to get warrants in the secret court to continue to investigate Trump. Emails were falsified as evidence and lies were told to the judges at the secret court to continue to investigate Trump.

see lie, hmmm
even christopher steele that was sleeping with ivanka
this politics game is on an another level
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Zenithpeak(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
byrron:

She was investigated by the FBI and 2 days to the election, the then FBI director who happens to be a Republican reopened the case again and later dropped it and said they found nothing which also damaged Hillary politically to the advantage of Donald Trump.

The issue here is on what Donald Trump did that is getting him impeached

What many do not understand is that this impeachment process will end shame for Democrats. Trump will survive this shenanigans and schemes against him and the occupation of Joe and Hunter Bidden in Ukraine will be investigated by FBI then Trump will be vindicated and Democrats will be humiliated once again.

Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
iamJ:
no there is an fbi list of criminals wanted

guy its simple, wikileaks kept leaking gist on hillary, nothing on trump

does that look normal to you?

why was it only democrats that the russian attacked was focused at?

collusion means an agreement, a deal, there isnt a deal, russia wanted trump to win and they did that

they interfered in the election, from day 1 i knew that collusion story didnt hold water

see, nothing you will ever say will make them accept your own view. it's as bad as that
I can still remember trump calling on the russians to hack clintons emails on that news conference
and shebi, that same day they started doing it, or is that deep state fake news again?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think it hurts the democrats more. They been trying to impeach Trump since he was sworn into office. They were looking for something that can fool Americans to actually believe he did something wrong. (Apparently, it doesn't take much.) The democrats have done nothing in the three years to make themselves electable. And clearly they have no plans on how they would run the country post Trump beside the ideas that would make this county the biggest shithole in the world, but maybe that's what the rest of the world wants..

thebosstrevor:

trump legacy hasnt been damaged, impeachment process happened to BILL CLINTON, so nothing special

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by mrbock: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
byrron:

Yes, goggle is your friend bro.

Comey had been a registered Republican for most of his adult life; in 2016, he described himself as unaffiliated .

comey

strozk

page

Were all complicit in the Hilary case
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Oladelepelumi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
pls wots d latest

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
oghale23:

He said it himself. This is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=4s
smh, he said that the prosecutor wasn't reliable

smh again for u

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by crazygod(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy @pussified...new word added to my dictionary. Trump broke the law and he's simply facing the consequences of his actions.
What law exactly did he break? All the charges brought by the democrats were based on hear say and secret investigations.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by noblemind(m): 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths (as tagged by your president) spend thier never enough data, some burning scarce fuel in thier noise and air polluting generator. With all the problems in Nigeria and the hardship being inflicted on them by thier president,politicians, security forces ,armed robbers,village people,unemployment , worst economy ever recorded, I will think this youths will try to wrestle thier future from the decay and destruction which already befallen them , but no.. Same ppl are worrying abt Trump, sorry is una name.. Trump will finish his second term come rain come shine...the democrats are even more stupid than Nigerian youths.. in election circle instead of working hard to win being opposition. They r distracting themselves with impeachment they already know 100% will be blocked in the Senate.. I pity Naija sha..
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by noblemind(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5577355/sharp-2006-toyota-sienna-8

Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 2:54am On Dec 12
For enquiries, inspection and payment contact asap.. This will, not last.. very ready for families and moving people
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 2:55am On Dec 12
More

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 10:58am On Dec 12
More

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12
Last in the batch

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 6:04am On Dec 13
noblemind:
For enquiries, inspection and payment contact asap.. This will, not last.. very ready for families and long distant travels

Buy

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 5:51am
Available now

Re: Sharp 2006 Toyota Sienna (8 Seater) Selling Very Fast... Whatsapp +19105279715 by noblemind(m): 5:00pm
It's almost full-time... Selling cheap for fast fingers

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by mrbock: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
iamJ:
smh, he said that the prosecutor wasn't reliable

smh again for u

You are very naive , if you couldn't see the clear Biden fraud
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Zenithpeak:

What many do not understand is that this impeachment process will end shame for Democrats. Trump will survive this shenanigans and schemes against him and the occupation of Joe and Hunter Bidden in Ukraine will be investigated by FBI then Trump will be vindicated and Democrats will be humiliated once again.

Mark my words.

nothing to mark your words on bro, its clear he will be given a pass by his guys in the senate.
the only thing that can change the argument is if trump knew biden was this and that, why didn't he initially refer it to the fbi?
but had to use goul and the indicted lev and parnas to push out his own ambassador? i don't understand how this gets over your head
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by yomi96(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
iamJ:
i know that u will still argue but for those that are on the fence let me explain

america just recovered from an election that russia tried to manipulate, russia did in a way but they wouldn't want to admit it

russia wanted trump to win, under american law its a crime for a foreign country to aid ur campaign because it will mean that u will owe them favor, ur job as president is to do whats good for america not you

july this year, trump made a call to ukraine, trump's main rival for 2020 is joe biden, joe biden had a son who did business in ukraine, trump told ukraine president in a call, the transcript for that call was leaked that he should announce on tv that he wants to investigate joe bidens son, to make joe biden look like a criminal, that if that was done, he will release aid to ukraine, when the house tried to investigate this issue, trump kept blocking claiming executive privilege

u can even add bribery to articles of impeachment for him self but i'm guessing that democrats are keeping that for the senate trial
[/s] he has always talked about mismanagement of usa dollars over seas, he wanted zenlisky to do the right thing. Besides why are then agains hunter biden testifying. No one in all the testimonies had any facts. They all said. I HEARD HE SAID, SHE SAID. NO FACTS, just HEARSAYS. Unlike Obummer, that refuse to help ukrain, Trump has done more for them.The dnc has been changing from quid pro quo to corruption and high crimes to now obstruction of congress. It clarly shows that it is a sham. Take your lies else where,Were aint brainwashed here. They should impeach him already. He will be acquited by the senate and he will be re elected next year
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
imam07:
You don't have a reasonable reason against him.
he is too childish to be incharge of a country as influential as america, even benin self doesnt deserve a fool like trump

thanks to him, populism is on the rise

imagine boris johnson as prime minister, imagine a comedian as president of a country
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by mrbock: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
iamJ:
he is too childish to be incharge of a country as influential as america, even benin self doesnt deserve a fool like trump

thanks to him, populism is on the rise

imagine boris johnson as prime minister, imagine a comedian as president of a country

is corbyn any better ?
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
yomi96:
[s][/s] he has always talked about mismanagement of usa dollars over seas, he wanted zenlisky to do the right thing. Besides why are then agains hunter biden testifying. No one in all the testimonies had any facts. They all said. I HEARD HE SAID, SHE SAID. NO FACTS, just HEARSAYS. Unlike Obummer, that refuse to help ukrain, Trump has done more for them. The dnc has been changing from quid pro quo to corruption and high crimes to now obstruction of congress. It clarly shows that it is a sham. Take your lies else where,Were aint brainwashed here. They should impeach him already. He will be acquited by the senate and he will be re elected next year
men are discussing international politics

u carry ur newspaper stand arguments enter

abeg dey go

the bolded show say na nairaland updates be ur only source of information

dont worry atiku is still coming, he just got his lube cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by echelons(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
linearity:

It depend on how far back one wants to go as far as the party who do well well in midterms. My reference to midterms were relative to turnouts, as GOP tend to do better when turns are low and midterms and off-cycle elections are low turnout elections.

Agreed, the Democrats have to defend more seat in Red districts that Trump won, but if you combined that with the districts that GOP have to now give up because of the gerrymandering, I think the Democrats will still keep the House in 2020.

The Senate are highly favored to keep the Senate in 2020, only about 4 GOP Senators are in competitive races.

For the Presidency, Trump is still favored to win, that is because of the power of the incumbency and the fact that the economy is doing well. The US economy is cyclical, which means years of uptrend are immediately followed by years of downtrend...The current uptrend started with the Obama bailouts, but no one knows when they will end. So, Predicting the POTU election outcome now will be challenging, but the Democrats will help their chances, if Biden or Pete is nominated, Warren will be a drag on their hopes.

I think both parties are jittery, Trump truly wanted to get dirty on Biden from a foreign government; agreed he did not get it, until he was caught, but if he thinks the elections are in the bags, he wouldn't be doing that.

Respect!

Deserved
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
mrbock:

is corbyn any better ?
after tony blair british politics died

now its rich kids that have taken over

check boris johnson background and u go just tire
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Zenithpeak(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
I think it hurts the democrats more. They been trying to impeach Trump since he was sworn into office. They were looking for something that can fool Americans to actually believe he did something wrong. (Apparently, it doesn't take much.) The democrats have done nothing in the three years to make themselves electable. And clearly they have no plans on how they would run the country post Trump beside the ideas that would make this county the biggest shithole in the world, but maybe that's what the rest of the world wants..

Don't mind them.... They want gays, lesbians, transgender, bisexuals and murderers (abortionists) occupy every corners of the world in the name of fighting for lgbt rights.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Same with the Democrats!!

Blue3k:

Well most people here are satisfied calling Buhari major general. The media and politicans havent recommended impeachment. Even when it's brought up they ask by rubber stamp NASS. Nigerians like whining with no practical solutions. DSS conduct and disobedience of court orders are are reason enough.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by donb06: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
LegendHero:

I can use the case of Student visa to back your assertions about Trump. Since Trump assumed the mantle of the presidency, the rate of denial of student visa to Nigerians is on a high such that even master degree student are denied most times within 1minute conversation with VO.

Even if you’re successfully in the USA, the rate at which companies in USA is avoiding sponsoring foreigners for H1B visa is on a massive high such that it’s always luck for student on F-1 visa to see a company that will employ you on OPT.

Trump is also trying so hard to keep most Africans our and the only people fighting for us are the Dems. Do you know how many times student have had to call the congressmen after visa were denied to people that come to Nigeria to renew their F-1 visa even while in good standing as a student?

The Nigerians on here supporting Trump need to have their brain checked honestly!

The dems don't love u as u claim they just wanti ur vote when u become a citizen
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by mofedamijo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Sentiments apart, from the debate so far, the Democrats are trying to come up with proofs and evidence, however, the Republicans keep shouting shame, and saying the Democrats hates them, of course they hate each other, the Republicans need to counter the claims and stop shouting shame.

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by yomi96(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
iamJ:
men are discussing international politics

u carry ur newspaper stand arguments enter

abeg dey go

the bolded show say na nairaland updates be ur only source of information

dont worry atiku is still coming, he just got his lube cheesy cheesy
just what i tot. Typical of lazy intellects, when they exhaust their stock of sophistry, they result to profanity, lies and tantrums. You sir is an idiot and a waste of time. I hope you enjoy the attention you desperately crave.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by ALPHABASE: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Don't mind that dunce. 7 of Trump's associates are prison as we type. Even muller testified that would have been indicted had he not been president and some dunces still say the Mueller report exonerated him. Bill Barr and weakness of Democrats is what saved him from Mueller. That is when he should have been impeached.
IMAM LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY HAVE YOU REMOVED TRUMP FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
byrron:

The US president does not have the right to question another company in another country on who serves on their company board and President Trump has released Congressional approved funds twice to Ukraine in 2017 and in 2018 without withholding the funds based on corruption nor has ever mentioned the bidens in 2017 and 2018 not until 2019 when Joe Biden joined the presidential race and all polls in United State's has Joe Biden defeating him at the polls with large numbers so his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani now sold this debunked smear campaign on Joe Biden and also brought up hunter Biden for serving on the board of burisma in Ukraine which is non of America's businesses.

In fact, DT is the one who introduced nepotism in US government by making his daughter with no background on government to be an adviser in this administration and even make her seat in meetings with world leaders when she is grossly unqualified to even be at the entrance gate tankless of seating in such high power meeting's.

Next nepotism is making his grossly unqualified son in-law Jared a foreign policy maker on the issues in the middle east while using him to make business deals with the Saudis while turning a blind eye to the killing of khashoggi by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia simply because of their private business dealings.

With these well known facts, Donald Trump lacks any ounce of morality to even talk of corruption because he is corruption itself.

The majority party in Congress has the soul powers to set the rules on impeachment and decides how to carry it out and it is not binding on them to go to court to compel the executives to comply because it is a political decision and not a judicial one and if they decide to go to court, it will be on their own volition but not bounded by any laws nor statutes to do

On why the president decided to ask the Ukraine president to look into Joe Biden was because of the Video that was released after he announced that he will be running for president. In that video he bragged about withholding I billion dollars of aid to the Ukraine except they Fire a prosecutor investigating the company his son was working in. In which is a crime called quid pro quo. The company was in Ukraine not in the US. His father was the Vice president and in charge of Ukraine matters.

On the Nepotism part. The president can appoint anybody who he deems fit for the Job and in my view, his daughter and her husband are doing well.

On the Guilliani part, he is going to appear before the senate judiciary to explain his dealings with Ukraine and talk about his findings of his investigation. So we will see what comes out.

Yes, you might not like the president, but the seat he occupies and the US constitution requires him to look into corruption before he gives tax payers money to other countries, somewhat it will not be wasted.

Yes, the majority can do what they want but it should fair and according to the rules and constitution.

Previous Presidents have exerted executive privileges over subpoenas and they have gone to court to settle disputes. So it is the process.

When The democrats were asked why they didn't go to the court. They said there is no time. So they want to impeach the president quick without following th the rules.
The president has the right to challenge subpoenas which is meant to be settled in court.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Well most people here are satisfied calling Buhari major general. The media and politicans havent recommended impeachment. Even when it's brought up they ask by rubber stamp NASS. Nigerians like whining with no practical solutions. DSS conduct and disobedience of court orders are are reason enough.
when the court is corrupt can u blame dss

if you dont behave well how can u expect them to respect u

dss has seen crimes committed by judges

i dont blame buhari for not respecting the judiciary

see onoghen abeg make i hear word, let them clean their house, kick out bad judges and respect will come
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
cool

Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by iamJ(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
yomi96:
just what i tot. Typical of lazy intellects, when they exhaust their stock of sophistry, they result to profanity, lies and tantrums. You sir is an idiot and a waste of time. I hope you enjoy the attention you desperately crave.
i rather die of an incurable disease than seek attention from someone like u
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by LionTiger(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
All those counting numbers, the house members are in the process of producing their arguments.
The real voting will start in about 45 minutes or an hour time from bow.
Re: President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates by Zenithpeak(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
babaearly1:

nothing to mark your words on bro, its clear he will be given a pass by his guys in the senate.
the only thing that can change the argument is if trump knew biden was this and that, why didn't he initially refer it to the fbi?
but had to use goul and the indicted lev and parnas to push out his own ambassador? i don't understand how this gets over your head

I told you none of them is a saint, but Trump is a better sinner than the entire crooks Democrats.

Remember during Obama administration how phone conversations of other countries president was tapped into...... They should stop behaving like they are patriots who is concerned about project America but all they have in plans is to grab powers and continue with their act of terrorism and bargaining on other people's means of livelihood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

₦14Million: Russia Develops World Deadliest Sniper Rifle, Over 2 Miles Range / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.