Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR (56028 Views)

Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by planetx: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Southerners that voted for this bigot are looking pretty stupid right now. Don't worry I heard there is a vacancy for the presidential photographer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by CEOwatazs: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
maberry:
And I was thinking it was our own nairaland Sarrki

Am out of here, was scrolling to read this comment
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Manynations(f): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What.....oh OK.... I thought it was the resident zombie Sarki, then I remembered he doesn't stay in Nigeria but Staten Island, New York, is there any nairalander living there? That guy need severe beating.
Is there any ipob living there you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by thundafire: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
SimDan95:
wait first oo, experienced name checkers help me check this name cos according to my discernment another top position has gone to the north while BMCs are languishing in poverty. SMH well as my fellow nairalanders says

APC= power from the north

of the north and

for the north

Next level ti set

Someone should please tag the vulture meat seller, they must have sense by force.
u mean Sarrki and Ngeneukwenu abi
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Thenorth(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
power to the north... I'm sure they ain't gonna like this one too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by thundafire: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
maberry:
dat one were never chop yet
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Nadio2019: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Racoon:
Guess this is the nepotic and clannish Maj.Gen.Buhari (Rtd) that Femi Adeshina said if allowed to remain on board in 1985 would have led Nigeria to Eldorado?

No leader in the whole world had shown this nepotism, tribalism and Islamic extremism more than this Muhammadu Buhari. Never.

This man exudes so much ignorance of the fact that Nigeria is a multi religious and multi cultural country.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by frankgreat(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Goodlucknigeria:
I pray and hope that he revisit DPR recruitment 2016 that ended inconclusive.
oga they have already spent a year already
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Ewedegubbler: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fulani amaka

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Idrisk19(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
I thought it's own Sarki here
but Sarki is Sarki, life goes on
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Ttipsy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nadio2019:

No leader in the whole world had shown this nepotism, tribalism and Islamic extremism more than this Muhammadu Buhari. Never.

This man exudes so much ignorance of the fact that Nigeria is a multi religious and multi cultural country.
coming from who?? British made the appointment not even buhari
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by YorubaKing: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
yemmybx:
Congratulations Sir. I shall also be congratulated before the end of 2019, in Jesus name, Amen.

Baba... Congratulations for what? We Nigerians surely have mental issues, I swear. We're the ONLY nation that tends to congratulate public appointments since we see it as means to embezzle. Fools! angry

>90% of Nigerians have mental issues! angry
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by arodavoo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nawa... Those from the North are the ones in charge of Nigeria ooo

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by fk001(m): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations Mr. Sark I

God bless GMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by fk001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Racoon:
Guess this is the same nepotic and clannish Maj.Gen. Buhari (Rtd) that Femi Adeshina said if allowed to remain on board in 1985 would have led Nigeria to Eldorado?

The sweetest thing is Buhari doesn't care about your unnecessary rant.

Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
SimDan95:
wait first oo, experienced name checkers help me check this name cos according to my discernment another top position has gone to the north while BMCs are languishing in poverty. SMH well as my fellow nairalanders says

APC= power from the north

of the north and

for the north

Next level ti set

Someone should please tag the vulture meat seller, they must have sense by force.
This is hate speech. angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by OnyesomJ(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
He’s doing all this because he’s time is short so make hie Pple enjoy before he comot....

Bubu the best Tyrant President of a Country Called Nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Moikiitos: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You already fulani.

No need asking again

Easy way to get appointment from this government of nepotism is to be Fulani or come from the North. But come to think of it, any key portfolio positions available is very fast gone to northerners as if they are the only one's that can either run or manage them.

And we still call ourselves one Nigeria. There's no oneness in this...if things are not done in fairness to all, regardless of the part of the country you're from. After all, there are competent people from other part of Nigeria as well. Just saying..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by fk001(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The most nepotic and sectional President in Nigeria's history. He will soon run out of northern lists.

Richdad

Wait till he runs out then he will start considering you guys
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by lereinter(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
What's the function of DPR
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Oxtertee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
maberry:
I taught same thing
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Blackking98(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
All the Niger-Deltans on NL have gone mute or probably gone to drown their sorrows in ogogoro.
Wanna give them erection, orgasm or wake them up from slumber? Mention Igbo.

And the minions will jump out shouting like phantom warriors that they are. I love the Fulani people. No pretense. No sugar-coating. The moves of a real boss.
/
lol it's our silence na. Why cry more than the bereived. Don't start derail the thread please, don't insult any group of people. If you wanna hype your Igbo people sure you're free but don't insult any group of people in the process. Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Pinkybush: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
wristbangle:
Wait oh! shocked is it the same sarki of Nairaland? Bros abeg remember say na me dey give you heavy like pass for Nairaland wink
HAHAHAHA. I thought he is our own sarrki, a 30k beneficiary of this wonderful regime of our General, promoted to a director.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by elnoor: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Because always you have nothing to do rather criticizing Hausa and North. keep wailing we will keep ruling you forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Lenient001: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bubu try me!

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Rolex66: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
The day a Fulani Customs Officer asked me whether I have ever seen a Fulani man carrying his CV up and down looking for work was the day I knew that southerners are mainly audio and inconsequential in the power equation.

He bluntly and egoistically told me that that their jobs are always in the kitty before they graduate from school.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by GMbuharii: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
We need the American congress
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
wristbangle:
Wait oh! shocked is it the same sarki of Nairaland? Bros abeg remember say na me dey give you heavy like pass for Nairaland wink
hahahahahha you go fear attache
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by chiron(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
PRESIDENT BUHARI APPOINTS SARKI AUWALU AS DIRECTOR, DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Sarki Auwalu as substantive Director, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) for an initial term of four years.

Mr Auwalu, a chemical engineer, has been a driving force of the DPR, which he joined in 1998 as Principal Chemical Engineer.

The new Director is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, and had his post-graduate studies at Bayero University, Kano, and PETRAD Norway, PetroSkill USA, among other institutions.
Auwalu is Associate Member, Institute of Chemical Engineers, UK; Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers; Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers; and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
December 18, 2019

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2172939113001219&id=1452287068399764

Phuck Buhari...Treasury bills in Nigeria are now 5.5%

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by rahztafari(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
NL's sarki is a big fan of buhari. It could be him oo
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by 77up(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
AkeNathan:
I wish I were a Fulani
Then stop wishing and let's come together and support our own irrespective of the political party.

Who say Yoruba or Igbo can not occupy that sit in future? It's just that westerners are not ready to get sense.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR by Ykc2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
He can appoint all the northerners he wishes to appoint. I don't give a flying f**k about it. How many of our southern brothers and sisters who held juicy positions in the past ever remembered us or attempted to develop our region save for a handful? I'm a southerner from Akwa Ibom State but I ain't Gat no time for tribalistic nonsense
we dey talk say akwa ibom people dey throway their children and called dem witches because of poverty you dey talk make hausa people take everything?anyway na boi boi and hause maid una like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.