Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,147 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

A Solemn Cry For Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Solemn Cry For Help. (382 Views)

Cute Babe Caught On Camera Crazily Enjoying Some Solemn Mood / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Solemn Cry For Help. by Ibanga2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
A Solemn Cry for Help (09062174067, ibanga_obot@yahoo.com)

Here below is a life encountered by me, please any assistance you can render for me is highly welcomed. Moderator, please take it to the front page and do not hide my identity.

I am Ibanga Ibanga Obot, from Akwa Ibom State, an orphan (Lost my father four months after my birth and my mother in 2017), survived with two siblings (Elder brother and sister ).
I graduated from department of Agricultural and Bioresouces Engineering, Federal University of Technology Minna (Futminna) with second class upper division in 2014, and to be precise on 17th April 2014 as well stated on my certificate through the assistant of my uncle ( Bar. Udofia Obot). I finished the compulsory a year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in August 2015 when i was a 25 year old.
Since 2015 till 2019, i have applied for graduate opened jobs at : Nigeria Police Force (NPF), Nigeria Fire Service, Nigeria Prison Service which is now Correctional Service, Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Commission (NSCDC), Nigeria Drug Laws Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRRBDA), Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC), Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC), Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), NIGER Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA), Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC), Orange Drug Group, Fosad Consulting, Jumia, West Africa Examination Council (WAEC), Workforce Group, Paul Esther Consulting, Shell, etc. Most of its, I got feedbacks for written tests or computer base tests (cbt), followed by written or oral interviews even phone interviews but at the end no feedback for an appointment letter. Some of its, I have to falsify my age in order to meet up with the requirements.
I have applied for different scholarships both national and international, some of which I didn't even have the money to get all the needed requirements and documents ready and some I didn't know the right channel to follow up. I have applied to further master programme at University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) in 2015 and I was given admission but couldn't continue because of no means of funding.
I went into farming, that is to cultivate the land given as a share of my late grand father's properties apportioned on behalf of my late father just to survive. I borrowed loans to learn skills ( Petrol Generator Repairs, Barber's shop and catering ). I was nearly a month into catering, that is frying of Akara, Yam, Buns, Puff puff, fish roll, fish pies, doughnuts, egg rolls at Awoyaya and later moved to Alahun Bustop in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State where one of the government agencies (LASEPA) illegally seized my gas cylinder and umbrella just to borrow money and settled them to get the seized equipment back and I do always settle those ones parading themselves as "Amonile" that is Owner of the place whenever they come to meet me.

The Unfortunate Occurrence.
On Sunday 3rd November 2019 at 5.30 am, I was assaulted by five gang of Armed robbers when approaching Bogije bustop to board commercial bus or taxi to Peace Mass Transit Park at Ajah to deliver a repaired HTC phone to any of the bus drivers going to Abakaliki from Ajah in order to hand it over to my friend (Esther Odiong ). After they robbed me of my valuables (an HTC phone, Itel touch light phone, a torch light and a sum of two thousand Naira only), yet still they went ahead and shot me at the buttock and stomach to die as they were going. After I regained consciousness from fainting, I noticed passer by and motorists were just running from helping me. Soaked in the pool of my wasted blood with the bullets wound, I was crying and shouting for help but none to help me rather people were running from me. I managed to locate the nearest Divisional Police Station at Elemoro on my own where the first help came from.
After getting some vital informations from me, the police team took me to a private hospital named "Luscent" at Imaletalafia for an emergency treatment. After the first treatment for me to be stabilized, my elder brother was called on phone and my friend ( Stephen) which I am staying with at Bogije was able to be located by the police team. A letter was drafted by the doctor for me to be transferred to a professional hospital that can handle or treat my case professionally. I was rejected in three major hospitals in Lagos ( General hospital Akodo, General hospital Ikoyi and Military hospital Ikoyi). After several rejections, I was finally directed to be taken to 68 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital Yaba which to them are capable of treating my case. At first, I was rejected at 68 Nigeria Army Reference Hospital Yaba but after esteemed plead from my brother and relations that accompanied me and tedious and careful assessment of the injured by the available doctors at the emergency unit, I was finally accepted and x-ray scan was carried out on me. After the scanned from the x-ray, over twenty-six bullets were indicated in these regions (left hand, buttock and stomach) and an emergency treatment was commenced on me immediately while awaiting the decision of the doctors for when the surgery will commence.

On Monday 4th of November 2019 at 3.00pm, the surgery operation was done on me and that was after meeting up with all the fees and charges which was well paid by my brother, family, relations, friends and church which in one way or the other heard of my trial and the timed decision of the doctors. All the bullets in my stomach were removed, some parts of my small intestine which was badly affected by the bullets was chopped off and the appendix which was to be due in two years or there about was as well chopped off by the team of the operated doctors. Series of tests, injection of antibiotics and other medications to completely neutralize the effect of the bullets in my entire body system, injection of liquid drips and pans of blood were administered as prescribed by the doctors.

On Tuesday 12th of November 2019 at 2.00pm, I was discharged from the hospital due to expiration of the allocated bedspace and since then I have been attending the Fridays weekly consulting and treatment schedules in the hospital with the help of my brother from my cousin's place in Agungi, Lagos State. I have meant to understand that over Four hundred and eighty thousands Naira (N480,000) has so far been spent on my treatment.

I am using this medium to thank my elder brother who stood all through with me even when I least expected to survive, thanks to my cousin sister and her husband, thanks to my roomie, thanks to Apostolic Faith church Weca and Ibeju branch, thanks to my entire family, relations, friends, doctors, nurses and well wishers which in one way or the other contributed to my survival. I love you all and God bless you!

Let me also use this medium to solicit assistant from the Federal Government of President Mohammadu Buhari and Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo, Government of Mr. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel, Government of Mr. Babajide Olushola Sanwo-Olu, Federal Senators and House of Representative of all constituencies under the leadership of Mr. Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan and Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, Government of Mr. Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele, Ministers of all ministries, Directors of all Departments and Agencies, Nigerian Politicians, United Nations, World Bank, Dangote Foundation and other Foundations, Non- Governmental Organizations ( NGOs), Mr. Mark Zuckerberg, Mr. Jeff Bezos, Mr Bill Gate, Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa and others yet to be mentioned but sincerely touched to help.

Please I need a means of livelihood, a means of survival but not empowerment, a life better than suffering and struggling to survive. Gone are the days when I was full of strength and energetic, walkaholic, can even work overtime, work under stress and even desire to work for free just to acquire experiences but no such medium to exercise it even when falsifying age to suit the requirements and no godfather to push me through or stand for me which has been the order of the day.
Please any help you can render for me will be highly appreciated even to copy the write up and paste it at anywhere possible just to reach the aforementioned personalities, foundations, organizations and helpers. Once again, this is my life encountered but not in any form fabricated story and I have some of my documents and photos for verification. A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Re: A Solemn Cry For Help. by falcon01: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
damn man, 26 bullets? wow, you are bad ass. I hope you get the help you need

1 Like

Re: A Solemn Cry For Help. by JunctionBox: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
It's well with you brother. We all need our helpers. May your helpers locate you earlier than expected.
Re: A Solemn Cry For Help. by maak400: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
May God direct helpers your way.
Re: A Solemn Cry For Help. by Romanoff(f): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
This is really sad. Dude has been through hell and back.

(1) (Reply)

Bored Single And Want To Mingle ,state Your Gender And Location / How To Enlarge Your Penis / My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.