Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,071 members, 7,890,529 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Will Never Play Politics With The Destiny Of The State- Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Play Politics With The Destiny Of The State- Akeredolu (382 Views)

The Destiny Of The Entire World Will Be Determined Today - FFK / Supreme Court Judgement: PDP Says The Destiny Of Imo State Has Been Taken Away / ‘I Won’t Play Politics With Akwa Ibom’s Development’ - Governor Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Play Politics With The Destiny Of The State- Akeredolu by Ashleyeniwin(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
I WILL NEVER PLAY POLITICS WITH THE DESTINY OF THE STATE- AKEREDOLU

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu,SAN, has reiterated his vow never to play politics with the destiny of the state.

The Governor said he would instead continue to render purposeful and selfless leadership that engender all-round development.

Governor Akeredolu said his belief is that government and development should be about the people and for the benefit of the good people of the State.

Arakunrin Akeredolu made this known while delivering his address at the 2019 State Carols and Lessons, held at the International Center for Culture and Event (DOME), Igbatoro road, Akure, the state capital on Wednesday.

He said opening up of rural roads to facilitate easy evacuation of agricultural produce from the farms will be the top priority of his administration as the dry season starts.

The Governor emphasised that the efforts of his government in the industrialisation of the State is already yielding fruits, adding that the state will be better for it by the time all the efforts crystalise.

Speaking on the reason for the season, Governor Akeredolu urged the people to reflect on the major essence and reason for the birth of Jesus Christ, which he described as redemption from judgment to salvation, healing and happiness.

He said the people must embrace and promote humanity, common good, love, peace, care and concern for one another, and most importantly, the pathway to the salvation of others.

Human rights lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana joined the Governor at the 2019 state carols and lessson.

Members of the state executive council, members of the state House of Assembly, led by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun, Royal fathers, religious leaders and other eminent personalities also attended the event.

Olabode Richard Olatunde
Special Assistant to the Governor (New Media)
December 18, 2019.

� ODSG

Source:https://citadelng.com.ng/2019/12/18/i-will-never-play-politics-with-the-destiny-of-the-state-akeredolu/

Re: I Will Never Play Politics With The Destiny Of The State- Akeredolu by ugwusunday(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
It is true that this man is an APC member, but to be frank, he is just different frm others... I just love his adminstrative lifestyle

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Play Politics With The Destiny Of The State- Akeredolu by Ashleyeniwin(f): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2019
ugwusunday:
It is true that this man is an APC member, but to be frank, he is just different frm others... I just love his adminstrative lifestyle
the work and the good he did we will always speak for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Adamawa CAN Chair Cries For Help (VIDEO) / FG Can’t Dictate How S’west Should Protect Its People – Afenifere / Sen. Akpabio Unleashes Violence Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.