Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,756 members, 7,908,938 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video (443 Views)

See How TB Joshua Predicted Death Of Arab's World Longest Serving Ruler / How TB Joshua Predicted Prince Harry’s ‘resignation’ From British Royal Family — / How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by Baydorz(m): 3:03am On Dec 19, 2019
The founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet TB Joshua might have predicted the current impeachment ordeal of the US President Donald Trump, after a 2016 video of the cleric emerged.

On 6th November 2016, just days before the controversial American election won by President Donald Trump, TB Joshua spoke prophetically about the challenges the new US President would face, including a ‘vote of no confidence.’

“The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future,” Joshua said in the clip.

“In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked,” he added.

In confirmation of TB Joshua’s message, President Donald Trump is on the brink of impeachment after evidence showed he threatened to withhold security aid from Ukraine on the condition they announce an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden.

Today, Wednesday 18th December 2019, the US House of Representatives is voting on the two articles of impeachment drawn up against Trump, with the Democratic majority almost certain to ensure he ends up impeached.

Equally confirming Joshua’s words, Trump has faced huge challenges in passing bills – such as failure to repeal and replace Obamacare and the inability to build the border wall he passionately campaigned for.

Click link below to watch video;
https://www.bbngnews.com/2019/12/tb-joshua-predicted-donald.html?m=1

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by helinues: 4:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Here dey come again...

Attache on everything.. The woman you saw the other day winning Us presidential election, what happened with that vision blindness
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by Brandstudio01: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2019
I see Trump Trending for the next 3 to 4 months
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2019
I saw this coming. It was just a foolish guess. So why digging up a video just to spite someone
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by restore8(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2019
everything don tire me abeg
Re: TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video by tungamaje: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
A prophet who couldn't predict the collapse of his church building and so warn his members. Go siddon my man. He even 'guessed' that Hillary Clinton would be elected president. God didn't speak to him, he just guessed. Myself I can even guess better. Something would happen in 2023. Someone would cry bitterly while another popular politician would smile. This I prophesy in the mighty name of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Dr Mrs Becky Paul-enenche Distributes Welfare Items Ahead Of Christmas / Motivating (and Humorous) Speech Of Oba Ewuare II At A Church Service In Benin C / Sacramental Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.