Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,149 members, 7,890,878 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" (307 Views)

A Muslim Penpal Asked Me About Xmas: See Our Chats / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56am On Dec 19, 2019
This is the period to seperate the wheat from the chaff — The True Church from the fake "church".

Notice I did not use the word "churches". There is no such thing as churches. There is only one church — The true Church— the gathering of true believers - The BODY of CHRIST is One.
Re: If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" by AntiChristian: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
This is the period to seperate the wheat from the chaff — The True Church from the fake "church".

Notice I did not use the word "churches". There is no such thing as churches. There is only one church — The true Church— the gathering of true believers - The BODY of CHRIST is One.

Which Church is the True one that Jesus started and fellowshipped?

Almost Every letter of the Alphabet can begin with a Church name.

A-Apostolic Faith, Anglican
B-Best Spot In The Land of God Church - Apapa.
C- CAC, Cele, Cherubim,
D-Dunamis, Deeper life,
E- Elshaddai Shall Not Die Ministries
F-Foursquare, Faith Terbanacle,
G- Go And Tell Ahab That Elijah Is Here Ministries - Benin
H- Harvesters
I-
J- JW
K- Kasabubu Chruch of God - Ibadan
L-Liquid Fire Ministries (Suleja, Niger State)
M- MFM, Methodist,
N- Nigeria Baptist Convention
O-Old Time Religion Ministry
P- Presbyterian
Q-
R-RCCG, Roman Catholic
S- 7 days Adventist, Synagogue,
T- TREM, The Lord's chosen
U-
V-
W-Winners, Word of Life bible Church
X-
Y-
Z-
Re: If You Can't Convince Them About Xmas, You Need To Leave The "Church" by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See A Man Of God Anointing You / Catholic Father Reprimands Olukoya, Says Mountain Of Fire “tipsy On Anointing” / Story Of The Prophet Who Died After His Followers Buried Him Alive For More Powe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.