Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Start And Build A Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start And Build A Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Today (396 Views)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start And Build A Dropshipping Business In Nigeria Today by oduahprince20: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys!!
How are you doing today
Based on the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria coupled with our downing economy, I have in recent months been searching for a solution to help me establish and become self employed while working from the comfort of my home.
During my research I found out about drop shipping and it caught my attention so I went into it.
Just to know details about the business I reld many articles, watched many videos and more online after which i ventured into it.
But, to my surprise it wasn’t what I thought it would be because I failed with my first store, then I created the second store yet it was still a failure that was when I took a break to research more about it.
This was my findings
1- It’s easier to start this business in other countries than in Nigeria
2- I went straight to building my store with out doing the fundamentals.
3- I used the wrong payment gate way and more
So based on these findings I came back to my plan and did the necessary things and today my third store has been generating much income for me.
Due to this, I have decided to help Nigerians who are interested in doing drop shipping, those who have already done it but failed and more to achieve success in this business by sharing my experience and research.
I made a comprehensive video tutorial about this to help anyone who’s interested in dropshipping.
My video will teach you everything about drop shipping and step by step process to creating a dropshipping store. With the video tutorial you can start selling on Fiverr and upwork helping clients build there dropshipping store and make more income too. You can see the video tutorial using the link below.
https://youtu.be/Iy-YAbcU55Q

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Cronos For Paint Production For Sale / Join A Better Meme Page For Better Smile Updates / We Buy And Sell Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.