Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,261 members, 7,934,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today (43734 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Amed4bilz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
Actors are not Legends.

Why?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by greatbrian(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85040507:

Just imagine rubbish o!
As if we owe dis tin an explanation about our lifestyle.
Why not start by double checking your sorry life and make momma proud of you for once in life Brian?
You want to use all the 24 hours you have in a day to double check other people's progress in life.
You wan check how crab dey blink, Na there u go old for river bank!
Lazy tin, better do something with your life.
Aproko!

Am not interested in your so called bouyant life. Na just your office. I won't even mind stopping over for a good time with my course mates. if only you can give a valid address (dz if its not an audio business which is common of fellows who are first to insult online)

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Finnese001: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
crunchyg:

Make una no dey call her bros,na girl she be

Like seriously

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Geminita1(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fine wine. Ageless. Legend. Crush kiss

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Chiefochiefo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good. I Hope you've given your life to Christ?
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Amed4bilz:

Why?
Almost anyone can be trained to be an actor but Legends are born!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lilisticlili:
But legends are actors.
Say God
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by AmuDike1: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Say God
[/s]
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by AmuDike1: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Almost anyone can be trained to be an actor but Legends are born!
[/s]
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Reeb2244: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Roon9:
Gosh! Ramsey Nouah is ageless abeg
Which ageless? Let him get to 60 first.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by icankel: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
The master of the game, happy birthday Ramsey
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by jackals(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
This guy is so handsome. I'll denounce my child to fuvk and run away with him. Seeing his pics alone makes water come out anyhow. Unlike broke and ugly looking nairaland Bois
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by Roon9(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
post=85039926:

Submit your application to @@FY.com before the 24th of December and stop being a Lazy youth and a wailer combine.
Our HR may consider you.

The way you type shows how much bitterness and bile lives in you, it's so glaring boy!

A quick advice from all of us @ : Don't go into 2020 like this o, it's dangerous for your health.
Hating on the people who do not know if you exist in life is more than a disease!
People that can feed everyone in your house for a lifetime!

By the way, who be ur bros?
U no get bros for ya house?!

Pele ti e... cheesy grin wink

@Topic, Happy Birthday Mr Noah!

Lastly, @Mr Bros, now slap your self 5 times before you go to school, ubiquitous fellow.
How do you see them on every page if you aren't there Hypocrite
You can start now.
5, 4, 3, 2.......

Just imagine rubbish o!
As if we owe dis tin an explanation about our lifestyle. 
Why not start by double checking your sorry life and make momma proud of you for once in life Brian?
You want to use all the 24 hours you have in a day to double check other people's progress in life.
[You wan check how crab dey blink, Na there u go old for river bank!
Lazy tin, better do something with your life.
Aproko wey dey shook mouth for him elders matter!
You too, begin slap yourself with immediate alacrity! grin

5, 4, 3, 2, ......... grin

Lol cheesy
No mind the ubiquitous kid joor!

Look that this sorry excuse for a human being.
Lmao! Aboki fly jor
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by lilyheaven: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
49 looks good on you
Happy birthday my man

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by crunchyg: 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol, na man
I am serious, na she, I am 100% sure of what I am telling you
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by CoolJulian: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Looking so good at 49, wow!

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by jackfj: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Roon9:

Don't u have a job bros? TF you doing on every page shocked
Re: Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today by toujurs: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
ebullient19:
My crush back then
Happy birthday to him
Hey pretty lady. I noticed you followed. I hope you cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Artiste Shot Four Times By Army Officer In Lagos (photo) / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.