Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) (1220 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by LifestyleTonite: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2019
Below is a video showing fans queued up in front of the house of singer Davido to receive money being shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGTCATJBTVs

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2019
the position of his house, even when he was in US , if pass there u see guys sitting and waiting for a miracle. some will have guitar to show they are upcoming artist that need help.

the boy is good
Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by Kylekent59: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2019
What should we call this? show off or what?

If you must help someone, do it on code.

I am very sure among these people ( his fans) some of them are using expensive phones, but they still go on for awoof.

That was how a guy came to me for help, that I should lend him 12k, that he wanna use it.

I just told him to have pity on me. I make use of Nokia express music and he uses Iphone x.

Who is even fooling who??

Before lending someone money, try to find out the phones he/she uses.

It is a good thing he is kind, good one though
Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
giving them any money or attention will never solve the issue and MORE will come to his door begging... this dude will never know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by LifestyleTonite: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by Wizzyflexx: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kylekent59:

I am very sure among these people ( his fans) some of them are using expensive phones, but they still go on for awoof.

That was how a guy came to me for help, that I should lend him 12k, that he wanna use it.

I just told him to have pity on me. I make use of Nokia express music and he uses Iphone x.

Who is even fooling who??

Before lending someone money, try to find out the phones he/she uses.

It is a good thing he is kind, good one though
Phones doesn't make u rich bro
U don't have the money stop using phone as excuse grin grin
Re: Davido Distributes Money To Fans Who Queued Up In Front Of His House (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Kylekent59:

Someone else could have recorded and posted the video online

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Tops MTV Base 2019 Hottest Naija Artiste Wizkid At Number 5 / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi / Love Is Real Blind, Check Out 11 Romantic Married Couples (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.