Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,079 members, 7,877,021 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) (35962 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft Naira Marley, Zlatan, Wurld – Sweet In The Middle / MP3 Download: Davido – Sweet In The Middle Ft. Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Wurld / Tekno – 'Agege' Ft Zlatan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by tobby20: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2019
Vortex369:
Is it not scam to take advantage of the news of dead of Juice Wrld and lie blatantly they they were making music before he died, then feature an unknown called Wurld?

There should be penalty for propaganda and using someone's name to profit.
That Davido na scam
Na bastard him b
I swrr
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Obembe95: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///KQEZkQWgrgeJCc0GEw0WAL

Let's all make naughty funs here strictly by 18 and above

Thanks
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by engrelvis(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2019
I weep for our modern days songs! Jesus!.
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by thatthing111(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2019
lollybizzu:

You don't have sense. Or maybe I should say you don't understand business ethics.

You call someone else's business overhyped nonsense and you want people to check your stupid profile.

You're a learner. You need to learn and follow the rules.
smiley
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by thatthing111(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:
Later now, some broke-ass idiots will be saying that people are beefing Davido. Can't the idiot just stop gallivanting around as if all is well with Nigeria? If he shits, na front page, if he coughs na fp, na wetin sef? If all is well with Davido, the least he can do is to enjoy his life peacefully without tormenting others to frustration as if he is the only one favoured. If you like, quote me.

Miss, are you on your period?
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by bossman103(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Nothing dey the music, the video and the album. Just overhyped

shut the fxck up man!!!

I'm sure you haven't heard the song before. well, that's not surprising cos I know you ain't got no access to the internet.

old,broke and stupid maggot!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by bossman103(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
arodavoo:
Overhyped nonsense

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

you're always spitting trash from the trash can you call mouth.
grown up and stop hating on others progress cos that ain't gonna take you nowhere.

see your name self........ even if you use vudoo, you fit still nor blow cos you be dollop head.

fxck outta here

1 Like

Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Josh133: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2020
Wurld
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Josh133: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Vortex369:
Is it not scam to take advantage of the news of dead of Juice Wrld and lie blatantly they they were making music before he died, then feature an unknown called Wurld?

There should be penalty for propaganda and using someone's name to profit.

Vortex369 , you call Wurld "an unknown"...hahaha

I think you should ask your parents if you're actually from this world..if you don't know Wurld, you're definitely an alien..his is totally a different species and his songs are more than anything you've heard of before..just check him out
Re: Davido - 'Sweet In The Middle' ft. Wurld, Naira Marley & Zlatan (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
Josh133:

Vortex369 , you call Wurld "an unknown"...hahaha

I think you should ask your parents if you're actually from this world..if you don't know Wurld, you're definitely an alien..his is totally a different species and his songs are more than anything you've heard of before..just check him out

Makes sense to losers and weed heads.

I am not on your medication abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon's Performance In A 5000-Capacity Hall In OAU (Video) / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.