Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Real Estate Marketers Needed --- Earn Cool Commission And Incentives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Real Estate Marketers Needed --- Earn Cool Commission And Incentives (173 Views)

Be One Of Our Freelance Marketer And Earn Cool Commission / Young Field Officers Needed Earn 12k Weekly / Vibrant, Energetic Sales Reps Needed. Earn Up To 200k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Marketers Needed --- Earn Cool Commission And Incentives by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Top of the day to everyone.

I'm a real estate consultant looking for downline or people who are interested in making money with me on real estate ---You get your commission (N70,000) and an incentive package too.

Why do I need you? you might have someone on your chat list, phonebook, social media page or friends and families who are willing to buy and make investment. You possibly have a client or prospect that might hit you up to buy lands. You too can be a real estate agent/consultant as a side biz.

Whether you are feeling uneasy with this probably because you don't understand real estate terms, I'll explain and break it down for you when you contact me via the number on my signature.

Note: the payment/commision is not fixed. the 70k price is only fixed for lands at Agbara located in Lagos. You get your instant payment allocated to you when you find potential buyers to buy lands or when you make successful sales. You can earn more and make N500,000+ a month when you make much sales by selling lands and houses in Lekki too...

Remember... what you need as a successful marketer is dedication and effort. Without them, you can't be successful.

thanks, and cheers!

Also note that it is 100% free to become a real estate consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graphic And Motion Designer In Lagos / Affiliate Marketer Wanted For Social Site Company / Get NYSC Placement In Lagos: IT Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.