Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,382 members, 7,891,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old (1030 Views)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by orgasm(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
A mysterious okada without a rider hit and killed a 2years old boy in Benin. According to the mother of the child and eye witnesses, the okada without a rider came from sapele road end of the city into Ringroad and hit the child that was held by the mum. The okada was seen lying on the ground with a pair of slippers but without the whereabout of the rider of the okada. The incidence drew a mammoth crowd to the scene who came to catch a glimpse of the mysterious okada and the mother of the child.The news was all over the television stations last week wednesday ITV,EBS,NTA Benin. Most persons believe the mysterious happening has something to do with ritual killings especially as the 2011 elections draws near. The okada is with the police and nobody has come forward to lay claim to ownership.The okada has Enugu state registration number and nobody in the busy ringroad in benin city can say he or she saw the rider of the okada. The police PRO who did not believe the okada is without a rider made a press statement that whoever the rider is should come forward or else will be fished out and dealth with.
SOURCE- I was at the scene few minutes after the incidence.
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by plappville(f): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
Wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked This our 9ja na soso strange things dey happen shocked
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by JOKYTECH(f): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
orgasm:

Radio Nigeria
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by orgasm(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
JOKYTECH:

Radio Nigeria

You and ur pessimism hv been noticed.
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by Melinde: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2010
that Benin self, odd things too dey happen there,
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by softgirl1: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
I dey Laugh ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by orgasm(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2010
Melinde:

that Benin self, odd things too dey happen there,
Myself i tire o my sista
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by orgasm(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2010
soft girl:

I dey Laugh ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I for like laff with u but as person die na serious mata my sista
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by ifyalways(f): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2010
orgasm:

A mysterious okada without a rider hit and killed a 2years old boy in Benin. According to the mother of the child and eye witnesses, the okada without a rider came from sapele road end of the city into Ringroad and hit the child that was held by the mum. The okada was seen lying on the ground with a pair of slippers but without the whereabout of the rider of the okada. The incidence drew a mammoth crowd to the scene who came to catch a glimpse of the mysterious okada and the mother of the child.The news was all over the television stations last week wednesday ITV,EBS,NTA Benin. Most persons believe the mysterious happening has something to do with ritual killings especially as the 2011 elections draws near. The okada is with the police and nobody has come forward to lay claim to ownership.The okada has Enugu state registration number and nobody in the busy ringroad in benin city can say he or she saw the rider of the okada. The police PRO who did not believe the okada is without a rider made a press statement that whoever the rider is should come forward or else will be fished out and dealth with.
It must be so cold in Benin city now that peeps are moving with frozen brains.
@OP,you are 100% sure that the driver in order to escape jungle justice did not jump off his bike?You really believe (this is 2011) that a bike can go on on its own without a rider?
wahala dey o cheesy
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by MaiSuya(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2010
orgasm:

A mysterious okada without a rider hit and killed a 2years old boy in Benin. According to the mother of the child and eye witnesses, the okada without a rider came from sapele road end of the city into Ringroad and hit the child that was held by the mum. The okada was seen lying on the ground with a pair of slippers but without the whereabout of the rider of the okada. The incidence drew a mammoth crowd to the scene who came to catch a glimpse of the mysterious okada and the mother of the child.The news was all over the television stations last week wednesday[b] ITV,EBS,NTA Benin. [/b]Most persons believe the mysterious happening has something to do with ritual killings especially as the 2011 elections draws near. The okada is with the police and nobody has come forward to lay claim to ownership.The okada has Enugu state registration number and nobody in the busy ringroad in benin city can say he or she saw the rider of the okada. The police PRO who did not believe the okada is without a rider made a press statement that whoever the rider is should come forward or else will be fished out and dealth with.

kai! bini. . .una no dey eva change? LMAO!
Re: A Mysterious Okada Without A Rider Kill A 2years Old by auspey: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
shallow minds.so u guys actually believed no body rode dat bike.i dey laugh.those of u talkin rubbish about benin shud shut up.dis can happen anywhere.d okada ridder is only affraid 2 show up cos somebody has died.let d police go 2ru d licencing office 2 unearth d person dat registered d purported misterious bike.shikena

(1) (Reply)

29 Year Old Man Desecrates Corpse Of 19 Yr Relative / Smart Parenting Way Of Raise Happy And Responsible Children In The 21st Century! / Greed And The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.