Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,468 members, 7,937,392 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Two Kids I Met..who Were Begging And They Have Talents To Better Their Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Kids I Met..who Were Begging And They Have Talents To Better Their Lives (259 Views)

The Moment Masquerades Gave Their Lives To Jesus Christ (Video) / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Kids I Met..who Were Begging And They Have Talents To Better Their Lives by luckybeat: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
I am Comr Lucky Imonikoko a human right activist under the Committee for the defence of human right...Tonight being 17th of Dec 2019..i met this two kids at a bar were they beg for money and food...i was totally displeased with their parents of which this kids are the future of Nigeria...i had to interview them and found out they are not in school and they are just roaming the streets of Abraka Delta state begging for food.......i am going to locate their family before the weekend....So we can join hands together to secure a brighter future for this Kids.......these kids can be a great entertainer because they dance and entertain the entire crowd and made some money after i told them to do what they can do best... while they are going to school and be more useful in the society
@comr_luckyofficial for their enterainment videos

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam Arba'una Hadith VOL 2 / TB Joshua’s Prayer For Peace Yields Fruit In South Sudan / Hurrah! Dr. Sunday Adelaja Wants To Solve Nigeria's Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.