Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,579 members, 7,941,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With (725 Views)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With by Quality20(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2019
1. teenagers
2.Hawkers
3.divorced or widowed women
4.Village ladies
5.Girls from foreign lands
6.Poly babes
7.Igbo girls selling food
8.Girls who don't do runs
9. Children of clergies
10. Holy n deeply religious girls
11. Rev sisters
Re: Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With by lilbarracuda(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2019
E go shock you my guy

6 Likes

Re: Type Of Girls You Dont Need CD To Flow With by Randy100: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Sexually transmitted diseases is real.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

16 Years’ Jail For Woman Who Urged Boyfriend To Kill Ex-girlfriend / Guys,have You Toasted A Girl While Under The Influence?how Did It Go? / All You Need To Know About Cumming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.