Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) (83898 Views)

Delta Police Kill Member Of Daredevil Robbery Gang, Arrest Two Suspects / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by webngnews: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
It goes without saying, "There's no honor amongst thieves."
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by TheInventor: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Haven't you heard the saying, "There is no honour amongst thieves"
Bola146:
grin grin so thief too dey steal from a his fellow thief grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Jig5aw(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Crime does not pay. One day you will be caught.
osamz007:

Tell me the moral. Righteous Lady
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Sunrise258: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
neuroboy4:
I use to think this lexus car worth is above 5million. how much is the exact price pls??

Once u see a car becoming common on Nigerian roads, once you start seeing it driven by rich people of the poor people of Nigeria, just know it is btw 2.5m to 3.5m for the tokunbo.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by neuroboy4: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sunrise258:

Once u see a car becoming common on Nigerian roads, once you start seeing it driven by rich people of the poor people of Nigeria, just know it is btw 2.5m to 3.5m for the tokunbo.
Lol. Okay
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Gordonz07(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Abba Kyari always deliver when given an assignment. Anyway, what should we expect from a man who joined the police force with the zeal to fight crime to the bearest minimum. Not like all these pot Belle men in Black extorting people on the Nigerian roads. If given the opportunity to join the police force. I will strive to be like Abba Kyari.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by osamz007: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jig5aw:
Crime does not pay. One day you will be caught.

What then pays in this country ma'am?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by gazza07(m): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by DaRuud(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/12/kidnappers-kill-member-for-fleeing-with-n5m-buying-lexus/

May those kidnappers continue to kill themselves , can I hear a loud amen
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Kyari79(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
That is how God mercy is .
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Ronline(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
Soldier are professional work.not crime
But they live by gun also..
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
What kind of an idiot escapes with 5 million, and the first thing is to use it all up on a single vehicle and hoes... This generation is possessed with an exceptional and unnatural level of stupidity.
how many ppl who arquire money dishonestly invest on the money with sense grin.its either they waste the money on ashawo and alcohol or use it to buy buy the lastest ride in town cheesy.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
voltron14:

Wow.

But weren't people suspecting when he started to buy stuff beyond what one would consider to be his income?
naija is not abroad oo wen dem go dey ask u questions on how come u spending above ur means cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by candyguyofficia(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2019
mkoabiola:
Na d buyer of Lexus i de pity...
Cos police go use am shine
Depends, if the buyer purchase the car without knowledge of the crime and can prove such he will be exonerated by the court. If the last purchaser like you suggested would go in on the purchase then don't you think the original seller of the Lexus should also go in for accepting 'blood money'. In court it could be more technical than this why a good lawyer could come in handy. Section 12 (1) of the Sales of Goods Act of 1893 state that in a contract of sale the seller has an implied condition that he has a right to sell the goods (in question: Lexus) and in the case of an agreement to sell he will have the right to sell the goods at a time the goods is to pass. While (2) of same section states that there is an implied warranty that the buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the goods (Lexus), obviously now the last buyer isn't enjoying such while (3) of same section crown it all n state that there is an implied warranty that the goods shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favour of any third party not declared or known to the buyer before or at the time the contract was made. Fact not based on assumption but assuming the buy buys it without knowledge of the crime then he obviously didn't know or the encumbrance associated with the tittle before or at the time of the contract but only got to know of the charge/encumbrance in favour of the third party after the contract was concluded. The last purchaser will be exonerated but it condition precedent on him buying the Lexus without knowledge of the crime/faulty tittle of the second seller.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2019
i dont know what they see in this rx330, stupid idiots.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2019
davillian:
Person way buy that car
Don enter problem for police hand...
He is automatically a member of the gang and will probably be one of the fleeing members according to Police
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Ghosted419: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
For what it worth; Raymond was neither a kidnapper nor was he a thief! This story was made up by some corrupt police men. They came up with this very story when Raymond family started demanding for Raymond’s car. Moreover his corpse wasn’t found in a shallow grave they found him tied to a tree and Abba Kyari wasn’t part of the police team.
Whosoever uploaded this unsubstantial story deserves a knock from my Uncle odeme.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Justhumility17: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Neimar:

i know the man wen dem kill oo

He was working as a security man in Delsu

you are correct, he is my cousin but the story has been twisted
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Justhumility17: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ghosted419:
For what it worth; Raymond was neither a kidnapper nor was he a thief! This story was made up by some corrupt police men. They came up with this very story when Raymond family started demanding for Raymond’s car. Moreover his corpse wasn’t found in a shallow grave they found him tied to a tree and Abba Kyari wasn’t part of the police team.
Whosoever uploaded this unsubstantial story deserves a knock from my Uncle odeme.
Raymond and i are cousins and i am surprised at a twist to the whole story. He is not a kidnapper or neither did flee with any money. How can someone who has been the Head security of delsu for a long time and until he was killed now flee with the purported 5million ransome . As at what point did he flee ? And where did he flee to?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Ghosted419: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gordonz07:
Abba Kyari always deliver when given an assignment. Anyway, what should we expect from a man who joined the police force with the zeal to fight crime to the bearest minimum. Not like all these pot Belle men in Black extorting people on the Nigerian roads. If given the opportunity to join the police force. I will strive to be like Abba Kyari.
Abba Kyari wasn’t part of the team that arrested the boys who murdered Raymond... is so unfortunate that Raymond was killed by one of its formal employee because of his car and the story of him being a kidnapper was cooked up by police men.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by Ghosted419: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Justhumility17:
Raymond and i are cousins and i am surprised at a twist to the whole story. He is not a kidnapper or neither did flee with any money. How can someone who has been the Head security of delsu for a long time and until he was killed now flee with the purported 5million ransome . As at what point did he flee ? And where did he flee to?
Raymond was a very hard working young man.... Man that hasn’t seen 2million before na flee with 5m lol even d car when make them kill am self na Dash e brother when de abroad take dash am for 1.1m .. Too bad he died carelessly anyways...I don’t know why Efema wants to destroy Raymond’s name by spreading all this unhealthy information
Re: Kidnappers Kill Member For Fleeing With N5m, Buying Lexus (pics) by ogub(m): 2:18am On Dec 27, 2019
OneCorner:
Story. Na every soldier dey die by gun
no be every soldier they kill with gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men / Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.