Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire (1273 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire by Automan001: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2019
A special-edition Rolls-Royce sedan called the “Rose Phantom” was recently commissioned by Swedish billionaire, Ayad Al Saffar because the model was inspired by his love for flowers and he waited for 35-years to have a Rolls.

This beautiful new sedan got its name from the Rolls-Royce’s Rose garden located in Goodwood which happens to be the only place you can find a “Phantom Rose” flower.
It is worth mentioning that Al Saffar’s daughter called Magnolia was actually named after a beautiful flower and funny enough, she was actively involved in the making of this bespoke Rose Phantom car.
In a recent report on this new car, Ieuan Hatherall - the bespoke designer for British automaker, Rolls-Royce said;
“The patron wanted to create that same feeling of awe; an abundance of flowers to lift the spirit and celebrate nature’s decadent beauty, in the Rose Phantom’s serene interior.”

Features of the Rolls-Royce Phantom Rose model

This RR Phantom model is finished in a calm-looking Peacock Blue Rose colour. It also comes with 1million fine stitches across the rear suicide-doors, dashboard and roof’s satin embroidery.
The charming starlight headliner of this Phantom Rose sedan illuminates the car’s roof linings which are well-designed with respective stages of maturity of a typical Phantom Rose flower.
This gorgeous bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom Rose model is exclusively powered by 6.75-liter twin-turbocharged V12 engine which outputs a massive 563hp and 664-lb-ft of torque.

During a recent interview Al Saffar, the owner of this One-off Rolls-Royce Phantom Rose, he said;
“When I was selling in the free market, I decided already then my next car would be a Rolls-Royce,”
“It took me 35 years to achieve that dream.”
“It became an amazing piece of art, and I will never ever ever sell this car,”

See pictures below;

More Images and video at Source: >>> https://naijauto.com/market-news/rolls-royce-rose-phantom-5737

Re: Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire by dawnomike(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Impressive and lovely... The wait for mine is less than 3years
Re: Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire by Conceptman: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Rolls the baller's cars
Re: Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire by nurey(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
will they unveil a Kamasutra version for sex loving hundrednaire like ME grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce Unveiled A One-off "Rose Phantom Model For Flower-loving Billionaire by Bjornson01(m): 3:00am On Dec 21, 2019
nurey:
will they unveil a Kamasutra version for sex loving hundrednaire like ME grin
Ode grin

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Need Help Improving My MPG Lexus RX 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.