Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? (1239 Views)

Linkedin, Indeed And Others Are They Real And Useful? / I Got A Job Interview From Facebook,but... / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by Klarge0137: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
Dear Kerim, 

Thank you for your interest as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.

You have been scheduled for an interview session. This assessment may determine if you are fit for a job offer. The details for the interview have been listed below:

Date: Monday, 23rd December, 2019 

Time: 9:00 am 

Venue: Number 7, Obasa Street(2nd Office), Oba - Akran Avenue, by Ikeja under bridge, Lagos State.

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV and Credentials:

First Degree Certificate, Valid I.D (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID or Voter’s Card), CV, Photocopies of all credentials (NYSC if available, WAEC, NECO, GCE- must be certificates, not statement) and Print out of this email.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm your attendance.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

HRM Jennifer (Mrs).

www.telcommlink.com.ng

NOTE/DISCLAIMER :

If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Telecomlink Services is a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency committed to helping you secure gainful employment. 

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Telecomlink, may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.

Telecomlink Services accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly and indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.The message and its attachments are for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. 

Telecomlink All right reserved 2019.
Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by Jalinspy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bros, don't waste your money & time going to that useless place. They are into GNLD. The worst is that one Mumu boy called Augustine who acts as the HR manager will insult una for their hall talking about attitude, b4 dia yeye madam d call CEO will walk in. undecided undecided I have been there once last october

2 Likes

Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by Teaveapoet(f): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
run for your life.
Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by desam20: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
scammers
Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by Klarge0137: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jalinspy:
Bros, don't waste your money & time going to that useless place. They are into GNLD. The worst is that one Mumu boy called Augustine who acts as the HR manager will insult una for their hall talking about attitude, b4 dia yeye madam d call CEO will walk in. undecided undecided I have been there once last october

Thanks Man

1 Like

Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by fatymore(f): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2019
Run
Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by Nikkyb007(f): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Have got an interview tomorrow as well with same organization......I hope they are real
Klarge0137:
Dear Kerim, 

Thank you for your interest as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.

You have been scheduled for an interview session. This assessment may determine if you are fit for a job offer. The details for the interview have been listed below:

Date: Monday, 23rd December, 2019 

Time: 9:00 am 

Venue: Number 7, Obasa Street(2nd Office), Oba - Akran Avenue, by Ikeja under bridge, Lagos State.

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV and Credentials:

First Degree Certificate, Valid I.D (International Passport, Drivers Licence, National ID or Voter’s Card), CV, Photocopies of all credentials (NYSC if available, WAEC, NECO, GCE- must be certificates, not statement) and Print out of this email.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm your attendance.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

HRM Jennifer (Mrs).

www.telcommlink.com.ng

NOTE/DISCLAIMER :

If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Telecomlink Services is a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency committed to helping you secure gainful employment. 

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part-time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, Telecomlink, may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services.

Telecomlink Services accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly and indirectly from the transmission of this e-mail message.The message and its attachments are for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private information. 

Telecomlink All right reserved 2019.

Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by faithugo64(f): 3:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Nikkyb007:
Have got an interview tomorrow as well with same organization......I hope they are real
You just heard they are not, run
Re: Please I Got A Job Interview From Telecomlink Are They Real? by OluwafemiT: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
They are scammers. A friend went for their interview, she even paid #4, 800 before discovering they were scammers. Run for your life.

(1) (Reply)

Npower; Is Any Applicant Of N Agro Has Been Deploy. / Rescheduled Guinness Gmt Test Result. / Oceanic Test Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.